m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
bu.edu/pardee/files/2011/11/15-PP.pdf?PDF=pardee-papers-15-africa
smallfootprintfamily.com/the-10-best-seed-companies-for-heirloom-seeds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, what a feast.

ew gross
no wonder they all have aids

ah hell yeah bro

Surely there must be a better method of harvesting than just waving pots and pans around

so that's how they get malaria.

not in africa

Jesus fucking christ

WHITE PEOPLE FOOD GOT NO SPICE WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT MUFFUKA YALL FOOD BLAND YALL STOLE OUR CULTURE

first you need some type of sweet fruit or melon to attract them, once they gather to feast then a fine net is good to capture a large group. then you can load them on the ships for the plantations.

I just don't understand how food is such a struggle for them, I mean it's the number one easiest manufactured good on the whole planet, insert seeds into ground and wait. Like for serious the rest of the world produces food in the gigatonne range while these retards are eating dirt and mosquitos. Americans alone throw out four times the amount of food all of Africa barely affords to import every year.

12 Years a Slave

TOP FUCKING KEK

Africa is a giant desert same reason y they remained relatively so primitive user :(

Because they deported their white famers

>the giant desert meme

They have 60% of the world's arable land.

>Giant nets
>Catch mosquettos
>Make into pattys
>Kiln roast/dry
>If kept dry in jars, should last forever just like jerky
>???
>Profit

So this is the power of Egyptian kings...wow

As hateful as this place is this is some genuine good stuff. People coming together as a family and community, working hard to support one another.

uma delĂ­cia

>They have 60% of the world's arable land.
Source?

It's a fucking machete?

And he doesn't even manage to kill them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

Fucking why tho

kek

This. You really dont need that much land to grow food. 50% of canadian farmland is southern Sask alone and we have huge food surpluses. Meanwhile Africa is fucking massive and not mostly covered by rock and yet they starve. Insanity

oops wrong one

criminally underrated

>Giant desert
>OP's webm takes place in the jungle with trees and plants every fucking where

Nice try, Christopher Columbus

Stop watching anime.
Swords are shit tier weapons and people can survive a lot of shit.

At least they look happy.

Looks like I got my numbers mixed up, only 25%, but still a ridiculously large amount sitting idle producing so little.

bu.edu/pardee/files/2011/11/15-PP.pdf?PDF=pardee-papers-15-africa

how the fuck did we end up with the cyberpunk future. this nigger is eating a goddamn monkey and telling the whole world about it through high technology.

so creative. That inventiveness. No need to wonder why theres a blanket of gnats and mosquitoes there.

Muh sickle cell is evolution.

it's not sharp

sure makes me embarrassed of #whitepeoplethanksgiving

>waiter there's a hair in my soup

Right so 75% of it IS a fucking desert.
No wonder they starve.

Bugs are high in protein but this still looks like pure niggatry in my books.

we wuz eatin malaria and shiet

Spoiler alert: By 2050 the monkeys head in the stew will be replaced by that of a human head and will be considered an acceptable practice.

Man's gotta eat Julian.

If it were sharp he could have went right through her. Even a shitty axe with a sharp edge can take an arm off easily.

Incorrect, Africa contains 25% of the total available farmland on the entire planet.

Female niggers are, without a doubt, the worst human beings I have ever met.

>entitlement of a woman
>body and face of a man

>getting out of hand

xD

Would have been legendary if the guy moonwalked it.

It looks gross as shit, but what bothers me is that they aren't using a strainer or something to collect them. Inefficient nigrows

How do they not get a disease or end up with some kind of deficiency in their blood, hanging around that many mosquitoes can't be good

You know that some of the regions where starving african memes come from are as lush as scotland its constantly raining and everything is green they are just too damn lazy and stupid.

>by 2050
see

Do you realize most natural crop seeds (grain,corn) has been replaced by GMO seeds? 90% in circulation in fact. These seeds DNA is highly unstable and they are good for one crop only. If you use the seeds from the second crop the plant come out mangly and doesnt carry fruit anymore. So farmers have to buy new seeds every year from overseas. They cant reuse it. And these poor fucks cant afford it. Scary isnt it :^)

Niggers don't take care of there stuff--weapons included.

The malaria ridden feast of Champions

>how do they not get a disease
they do tho. i would put my life savings on 80% of that family dying to malaria before any of them reach age 50

Average IQ is less than 70. 85 used to be considered mentally retarded, until it was found that a lot American blacks were below that level.
These people are more than two standard deviations below your average white. Even if you think IQ is a meme, that big of a difference is inexcusable.

But they lack the 75% of it!
Hence starvation :'(

Why not just use different seeds if they want to reuse?

Those aren't mozzies, senpai. They're a bug more akin to mayflies. Seasonally a shitton of them come out of the stagnant water and swarm for about a week in a year, so they use them as food.

That's harsh and mean.

mmmm jungle beans

Wtf, theres like birds right over there

Tons of food plants are cloned and the GMO stuff is mostly just pesticide resistance. There's no reason they couldnt just grow old fashioned organic crops. Except being braindead niggers I guess

>no wonder they all have aids
kek

but is it true?

Well done.

Their are now natural fruit bearing seeds left my friend. EVERYTHING had been replaced. Its all GMO based. We are fucked. Our future will not be much different than those poor fucks.

t. city boy

>niggers so lazy they have to resort to blaming the White man's devil seeds instead of just breeding their own plants

Always an excuse, always.

This needs to be the response every time someone shares a white people can't season food meme

I'm actually impressed, that's pretty creative way to survive. At the same time, it's like looking into a window of the past and makes me wonder why they can't evolve like the rest of us.

Was not expecting that

Google it yourself. I have white commercial farmer friends. There are no natural seeds left. This is a verifiable fact.

t. city boy

nordic efficiency-fetish white man leave dem blacks alone
there is no such thing as "bad" only DIFFERENT k?

t. American "country" boy that sits in climate controlled GPS navigated fully robotic combine harvester that does all the work

like what?

So all land is owned and you cant go in the bush and find a banana

fucking KEK

i googled.
smallfootprintfamily.com/the-10-best-seed-companies-for-heirloom-seeds

i found natural seeds. The price is probably horrible, but its not like we are sending the african nations free money every year.

But the mosquitos...eh...ah...oh...I see what you did there.

Except I literally bought seeds 10 years ago for my garden and haven't had to buy new ones since. Makes you think

t. Canadian city boy who thinks even fertile areas of the world don't deal with famines nor does he understand the work required to farm without infrastructure and thinks you can plant farms anywhere

Good source of protein.

Isn't there some kind of seed vault on a frozen shithole off the coast of Norway or something?

Then just pay for the seeds you cheap nigger. Every other country still has unmodified seeds in circulation which means African countries never bothered producing seeds in the first place and had to import them like usual.

Not what axes are designed for so have fun trying to get a good enough hit to take an arms off.
Still possible though, I admit.

Machetes are also very different from swords meant for war, their flexibility means that they have difficulty getting though bone but that they have resilience for cutting through underbrush.
A sword made for war balances hardness and flexibility in a way to maximize cutting or stabbing potential and they can very easily cut through bone and flesh if sharpened properly.
Even someone untrained could probably sever an arm if they had a clean hit.

I do admit though, that swords are portrayed extremely inaccurately in most forms of media.
Especially the japanese katana, it is honestly kind of shitty when compared to most other swords of its time.
It is aesthetically quite nice though which makes sense considering it was primarily a side arm or a ceremonial piece.