KKK

How many people here denounce the KKK or at least despise them? If Muslims have to do it every so often then we should unanimously as well when it comes to the KKK. Don't be an edge lord either.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney,_Goodman,_and_Schwerner
youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't denounce anyone with out meeting them.

That's what I thought prick.

Ugh. Just the KKK??

They have to denounce the crusades too.......

Youre on edge tonight aren't you pal.

I denounce their traitor whore wives for telling the feds where the bodies were buried.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney,_Goodman,_and_Schwerner

Dressing up in costumes, putting on little skits, being friends only because you are white.

The whole thing seems kinda gay desu.

Day of the rope!

no one gives a shit

and the kkk hasn't really been a thing for decades

nigger

They still exist? I thought they were dead!
Press K to pay respects.

Fag

KKK is spread across an extremely large geographical area and each chapter has it's own oath and rules.
To denounce all of them outright because they share a title is extremely biased and bigoted and is indicative of the type of hypocrisy that members of the hysterical left must reconcile with every held belief.
OP you really need to find a killer bee hive and stick your cock inside until dead.

Not muh KKK

nigger faggot

Muslims never denounce other Muslims. White Christians regularly denounce the KKK. Also in the USA more people have been killed by ISIS in the past year than by the KKK in the past 30 years. Keep in mind that white Christians are the largest demographic there. The fact is this : the KKK is irrelevant. Islam on the other hand is a current threat.

Muslims have to denounce because they have people blowing shit up and killing people right now

KKK hasn't done shit in years and is only useful for muddying the conversation by pissing off liberals, might as well demand the brits denounce the red coats.

If they're so irrelevant then you lot can do us all a favour and denounce them already then. It takes 5 seconds to redeem yourselves from the constant shitposting. I'm not a Muslim sympathiser either.

Just one of you faggots has to do it and I'll call it progress.

I denounce them

The KKK did nothing wrong except not fighting harder in the 60s.

Why would I denounce them? What has the KKK done besides defend white people from Jewish tyranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

and getting infiltrated by alphabet agencies
recommended reading:
authentic history of the ku klux klan by susan davis

Does they kkk even exist anymore?

>What has the KKK done besides defend white people from Jewish tyranny?

They didn't tho. The Klan was too soft on jews and that cost them everything.

Thank you, alright boys threads over. Thanks for coming.

Based Klan.

KKK are a bunch of low rent idiots. But, they did kill blacks, sooo. Good in my books. Also, your entire country is being raped, and so are your women. You fucking cuck.

kkk were leftist sjws that ruined nativism by pushing prohibition

Yes remaining invisible is a large part of their credo now and hooded meetings have been replaced with cookouts and barbecues except in very rare circumstances and initiation ceremonies.

I like the KKK

Grand Goblin here. The Eagle lands at noon.

Leafs like you you are useful when you got to take a shit in the woods

>leaf

I just want every human to get the fuck along, realise we have the power and make the fucking world a better place.

But no, we are too fucking stupid.

When's the last time the KKK killed anybody?

KKK did nothing wrong. They were going to church and college. They good boys.

I fucking hate Nazi Americans, they are the most ignorant-incoherent people on earth

>Hitler always saw the US as a Jewish puppet and freemasonry power and wanted to dismantle it
>The KKK was created by jewish democrats and freemason anglos who wanted to pursue and enslave (even more) black people

If Hitler had won WWII the USA alongside the Soviet Union would have been destroyed, as simple as that, stop using that Nazi flag and wear a Dixie one, it would make sense

>Actual prediction of an Axis victory in pic rel

The Rooster crows at midnight.

>How many people here denounce the KKK or at least despise them?
they seem pretty gay, but I don't have to consume it so I don't care

insufferable fag, bet you like gays.

Reminder.

Of course, I've disowned all democrats, even the ones that get a couple things right.

I do. They were the terrorist wing of the democrat party until Antifa came along.

The Snake bites on Christmas Eve.

The kkk is basically dead and I'm from the south. The only thing that is sorta of a problem in America would be Nazis, but not really either. The only thing that I have seen that has disturbed racial equality is sjws ironically.

I'm actually not that fond of the KKK, back in the 30s they inducted my grand uncle at gunpoint. He stumbled upon one of their rallies while out innawoods, and saw a bunch of 'em without masks. They were set to lynch him, but one of them put in the good word for him and they made him a member and swore him to secrecy and all instead.

Mind you, he did remain a loyal member of the fraternity for the remainder of his life, and the Klansmen who advocated for him did do him a solid. But I can't hold with any organization that would present the ultimatum of "Bill, you either gotta take the oath, or Rickey's gonna blow your head off with a shotgun". That's not cool. Fuck the Klan, goddamn civilian, paramilitary organization thinks they can draft motherfuckers.

They are democrats, so you are barking up the wrong tree here. Go find a site that has a majority of lefties on it and ask them instead of us.

ISIS is The new KKK, but this time ISIS is on our side "cleansing" all religions off of our earth making way for a more peaceful tommorow. Because we all know religion is the real cause of us going against our scientific advances and denying GMO's and soon genetic modifications on humans to make them live longer. How will we adapt as a species and become a space faring civilization if everyone's fighting over how god says it's a sin to eat bacon and murdering each other for getting divorced and dishonouring your family.

The KKK is a good Christian group with great values. BLM is way more violent than the KKK. How many have the KKK killed lately? That's what I thought, nigger.

Mississippi wind chimes

Why not? If they were scum, they would have just shot him.

They gave him an honorable option. That's pretty rare for a secret society.

The KKK are nearly non existent right now, dumbass. Whereas terrorists groups get stronger every year.

Literally fed-infiltrated controlled opposition at this point. Prove me wrong

The Butterfly flaps at suppertime.

Show me one crime committed by the KKK in the name of the group or political terrorism (not a white KKK member killing a nigger for an unrelated reason) in the past 10 years and I will denounce the entire group.

The KKK is a barely even a group anymore. Something like 10K in the US, and mostly in the south and they keep to themselves. More of just a social group and brotherhood now. They probably discuss politics, white brotherhood, etc. They don't go out and lynch niggers or even protest in public.

How many members does Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and ISIS have? Yeah that's what I thought shut the fuck up.

Why don't you do something about it? Don't be a self hating human when you yourself won't even put in the effort to make a change.

their costumes always look so cheaply made.
>i thought they had pride

The Dog barks in the morning.

Does anyone even still belong to the KKK?

I align with their views and I wouldn't walk in there without assuming I'm being surveilled. And it's not like they get anything done or have people in positions of power.

The klan is a meme. The hood doesn't even scare niggers anymore.

I think those outfits are pretty cool. Looks like a ghost. I don't denounce.

Epic Troll of the Kek Kek Kek here. Ask me anything.

that flag is fucking cringe

The american nazi party is even sadder than the klan.

but judging by the internet there are at least a couple hundred thousand people who actually are nazis who would never wear a swastika in public.

Ah, a face burning. I hope you enjoyed it.

Trump is president. Explain that.

Apologize Canada.

If they were worse scum, they would have just shot him. As it stands, saying "You saw four guy's faces, you either gotta take the oath or Rickey's gonna kill you" is still pretty fucking scummy.

But, on the other hand, hating niggers, Jews, and communists seems like good clean family fun to me today. I could conceive of myself being the one to lay down the "with us or against us, and if you want to see what happens if you're against us, let me direct your attention to that tree over there" law if given the opportunity.

Hhhahaahhhah

Praise Kek. Shadilay my brothers!

Unbelievable!!! Have u seen em?

Looks comfy

>Do what I say, or else!
Leftwing fascism in action.

desu this looks as gay as the antifa-gs

wow. maddox. what a fucking faggot.

I denounce the FBI. Yes.

Yeah they really don't exist anymore, and where taken down by white people retard.

Alpha Charlie Bravo Six Six Two

White Nationalism struggled with a pubic image problem. It's been the anchor that's weighed it down for the last century. The image we need to be projecting is happy White families, struggling to protect their children and loved ones from the crime, drugs, and degeneracy that minorities so often carry with them.

Instead, thanks to these chucklefucks, you can't even utter anything remotely resembling the 14 words without being immediately and permanently associated with every chinless, inbred faggot in a white hood and every fat, degenerate, skinhead fuck with swastikas tattooed on their man tits.

Ham Sandwich at Six O'clock. Niner Five Seven Oh Charlie.

These guys seem like bad asses in comparison.

It's nice to some people on here denouncing them and recognizing them as a group of stupid hicks out in the woods. Some of you guys are alright. Keep it up.

The Cross burns at midnight.

The Goblin has left the hole. I repeat. The Goblin has left the hole.

The Leprechaun has fallen asleep.

The KKK is a government black op to smear whites as irredeemable violent racists.

Nathan Bedford Forrest disbanded the first KKK only a few years after it was founded (to help whites survive the chimp-pocalypse the Rosicrucian Lincoln was about to unleash on the South) because he knew it was being infiltrated and subverted by the US government to be turned into the very black op is was resurrected as in the early 20th century.

I don't have to denounce a fucking anti-white government black op man, it denounces itself.

What exactly is going on in this picture ?

i dont. in fact, id like to go in one of their reunion to see what the hype is all about. i bet its fucking nothing as usual

>Chris Ray Gun
>Andy Warski
>Is that Sargon?
>And the Asian who follows Warski around.

Who else was in this circle jerk.
>props to Ray Gun for breaking in Laci Green though.

Do you denounce the ancient Assyrians? What about the Mongols? And what good would it do if you did announce them? Where is this imaginary line that you are fake drawing? Irrelevant means irrelevant.

We're sorry, but Justin beiber is your problem now.

I don't know enough about the KKK to denounce it. And I think most people who denounce it seem to know very little about it. Besides I've never been interested in denouncing shit left and right and praising other shit. I'm interested in seeking truth, not fighting for a cause. That being said, I do hate feminists, liberals in general and niggers.

Couldn't care less, the Muslims never disown the scum in their ranks even though there's plenty of them, meanwhile you want us to disown a bunch of degenerates who haven't had any kind of power for decades