Trump attacked Syria despite Intel

archive.is/0ikA8
>Trump issued the order despite having been warned by the U.S. intelligence community that it had found no evidence that the Syrians had used a chemical weapon.
>Among the pieces of information received was an intercept of Syrian communications collected before the attack by an allied nation. The intercept, which had a particularly strong effect on some of Trump’s aides, did not mention nerve gas or sarin, but it did quote a Syrian general discussing a “special” weapon and the need for a highly skilled pilot to man the attack plane. The reference, as those in the American intelligence community understood, and many of the inexperienced aides and family members close to Trump may not have, was to a Russian-supplied bomb with its built-in guidance system.
Get that dumb bitch out of the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qj3erw7Gn94
southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The President is powerless. A puppet for the deep state.

The Alphabet Soup Agencies control the executive branch, not the president.

Trump should be tried for treason and then hung

all being done legally and within the law of course

Traditionally the way they control the president is by filtering the information that gets to him to steer him towards policies that they favor. But Trump just ignores what they say and while that may be helpful some of the time he fucked up with the Syria strike.

who gives a fuck about syria
fuck syria

fuck off with your slide thread

you jews work overtime

youtu.be/qj3erw7Gn94

Slide thread? There are a dozen threads covering that CNN producer, you faggot.

>/archive.is
why are you doing this? do you even know who owns archive.is??

please kys

>attacked Syria despite Intel
uh, he attacked *because of* Intel

Trump blows for his 180 on Syria. I didn't want Hillary mostly because of her Zionist stance on Syria.

This is actually probably true. I was hoping Trump would stand up to (((Intel))) though.

Is it just me or did all the other threads talking about the White House release just vanish off the front page?

>i pick my president based on who loves syria & russia the mostest!
fucking cuck

BASED KIKES

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE FOR JEWISH MONEY RIGHT PEDES?

The IC are cucks. Based God Emperor knows what to do. Maga and shadilay ok

>ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY SANDNIGGERS ARE GOOD GUYS
>RUSSIA IS GOOD TOO!
brainwashed faggot go back to /sg/

right on fellow pede!! Praise kek my based white friend.

Back to /sg/, as the faggot said. Come on, we're asking nicely.

Back to /ptg/ with you please.

""""""""""""""""""""intel""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Say pedes I just had an idea. Remember how "draft our daughters" triggered the shit out of libcucks?

Well now that Trump is in power what better way to trigger them than to actually do what we memed that Hillary would have done and draft everyone to fight Syria? Libtards and kebab BTFO!

I think we should definitely meme this.

>support the USA or support a random shithole in the desert
>this is a hard choice for /sg/ faggots
>MUH BASED ASSAD AND PUTIN XDDDDD
>THEY CAN DO NO WRONG & THE USA IS EBIL!!!!!
pathetic human garbage, move to syria

You fucking retards will ruin everything. A war with Syria will turn congress blue.

Good.
Why does he need an excuse to bomb sand niggers?

Fellow kekistani checking in. Daddy knows exactly what to do and I trust him wholeheartedly. I'd choose based Israel over some Muslim cuck any day!

Neocon retards said the same shit during Bush's term and then the Democrats took over completely. All our gains will be lost because of this bullshit if it truly escalates

>hurrr drumpfanzees say we shouldn't support mud slimes
>stupid grumpthtards supporting Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia is a MUSLIM COUNTRY IDIOTS
>why don't you support Syria (nvm that it's a muslim country)
asshat stormkykes need to be gassed

>support people who fund the saudis who pass of their weapons to isis or support the people fighting isis
Easy choice, I'm not supporting someone who bows to the fucking saudis.

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BOMBING SYRIA MEANS WE'RE GONNA PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND
>DESPITE THE FACT THAT NO ONE EVEN REMOTELY SUGGESTED WE SHOULD DO THAT
>DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN
literally requires low IQ to support sand nigger king over POTUS
>hurrrr syria is a threat to duh joos!
kys you subhuman mongrel

Too late, gearing up for another useless attack on poor intel. First come the news that Assad will be punished is such attack happens, then this is will be 'I told you so now send in the cruise missiles. Assad is winning, peace could be in Syria within 1 year. Why would you use gas at this end game.

Only the paranoia mudslimes of /sg/

More like this time it'll we a full-scale bombing to destroy SAA and prevent him from winning. Unless Russia does something but Cucktin is a pussy so I doubt that.

I love how this board's collective intellect level did 180 on non-intervionism in ME when Prumt intervened in Syria.

pure ideology without no critical thinking.

His plan is coming to fruition I see....

>MSM is controlled by jews
>Trump is a Jew
>MSM hates Trump and tries to ruin his reputation and get him impeached at every chance they can get
hmmm its almost like your narrative is... COMPLETELY REMOVED FROM REALITY
UNIRONICALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID NIGGER

Lmaoing at this image, is there a possibility that the trumptards who act like this are Jared Kushner's shill army?

southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/

Nah, he used causing a few potholes on a runaway as political tool. Syria was warned beforehand.

It's about milking money from ratings, not about damaging him, even the retarded producer who got taped without his knowledge admits to it.

thats some great mental gymnastics you got going on there
doesn't seem to mesh with the fact that even most liberals don't give a shit about "news" about Trump being a russian plant

Hasn't it been confirmed by alternative sources that Assad did it to make it look like he didn't do it?

>he still thinks american president has anything to say on foreign policy
Trillions invested in Saudis and Israel are bigger than any man

Don't you remember the Israeli posters? They all disappeared, but plenty of pedes popped up. What a kikeincidence.

This is fucked up. As Pole, Trump is my natural ally now, with all media hate and anti rapefugee things, but for fucks sake, Syrian (((intervention))) is just for Israel to grab more clay.
Assad did nothing wrong

That sounds plausible.

>natural ally for anti-refugees
>bomb Syria so the Syrians leave Syria for the west/europe/poland

pick one

>support the last secular arab nation, which fights openly against ISIS and has made enemies of the globalists
OR
>support the rich middle eastern nations that fund terror groups and leach off of the USA
Hmm... what a choice!

And it was shown to be sarin that the victims suffered from.

So, the intel was spot on, unless you think a sarin canister was hit, but then you'd have to show proofs of that.

>it was shown to be sarin
Show me. Where is this concrete evidence you speak of?

>>Nah, he used causing a few potholes on a runaway as political tool. Syria was warned beforehand

Nah, he believed what he saw on the news.

Assad just needs to stop gassing and killing so many civilians, and he'll be fine.

Though, he probably has little control over Iranian forces, so there's that. They probably would have no problems with killing civilians on the rebel side, just like in Iraq.

The observers took blood and soil samples and had it tested in France.

Type that in Google

That's no contention that it wasn't sarin by that evidence, unless you think it was fabricated

In this case most Presidents have some level of political capital or leverage. Trump has none. His only capital is "the people elected me" and "I won the Rust Belt". The Deep State doesn't care. They war party of the Deep State is ascendant during Republican presidencies so they're showing Trump who's boss. Guys like McMaster are all giant neocohens and likely involved in leaking shit out to the media, not just Comey. They twist his harm, tell Trump he has nothing on them and he plays along or they go all in on the coup.

Finally somebody spoke up about this shit

I hate these /sg/ fucks they are as cancerous as /ptg/ with their shit memes and their BASED SANDNIGGER ALLAH AKBAR SOURIYA ASSAD bullshit.

>is.....

don't make me go to that dangerous link

What gas attacks would these be?

As a white person, America is evil. At least the people in charge.
Pic related our leaders

It's hard to know what's real, but anything except Assad winning the war would royally fuck over Europe in the coming decades. Our leaders actively work against our own well being and best interests in favour of Saudi and Israeli ones.

Syria it's the most secular country in the entire region, ie. the least muslim
Guess you can't understand that, dumb redditlord

He did it to exposed the lying press that mastermind

>just ignore how this is an exact replay of Iraq

>least muslim in the entire region
oooooh they're the LEAST muslim
well ooh boy! sign me up!
I love Syria now!

oh wait... THEYRE STILL A FUCKIGN MUD SLIME COUNTRY AND EVERY TIME WE BOMB THEM IS A GOOD THING

WTF I LOVE BROWN PEOPLE NOW

BASED BROWN PEOPLE!
BASED SYRIA!
HEIL HITLER!

>no boots on the ground
>no one suggesting boots on the ground
>administration has said multiple times "there will be no boots on the ground
>exactly the same as Iraq
you ever stop and read what you typed before pressing the post button?
because i don't think you did or else you would have realized how much of a STUPID IMBECILE you are

None of these articles offer anything other than France's word that it was a Sarin attack perpetrated by the Syrian government. Meanwhile pictures of people receiving medical care (from the white helmets, a known bunch of fakers who use crisis actors to make anti-Assad propaganda) immediately after the attack does not corroborate with it being a Sarin attack, the effects of the attack was more typical for a chlorine based chemical weapon, something the rebels could easily make.

They laughably reference the 2013 attack which they also tried and completely failed to attribute to Assad. Alt media has torn this narrative apart while every mainstream news outlet has been calling for Assad to hang since 2013. Coincidentally this is something Hillary Clinton wanted to do to protect Israel. It's quite clearly false flags perpetrated by ISIS and the white helmets who may even be getting paid by Clinton herself to organize it.

Pic related is how medics treated Sarin attack victims in Tokyo, Sarin is extremely deadly, lethal doses can be absorbed through the skin and cause death in minutes, hence all the protective gear.

>oh boy instead of picking this guys that have kept islam out of their government and won't push sharia law into everything lets go with the guys that do
How retarded are you? You aren't even white, fucking nigger

The administration also said that they were going to stop interventionism in random shitholes, within months they bombed a country on literally what the MSM news anchor said
kys trumpcuck

Fuck I forgot my pic

>lets support the dirt poor sand niggers in a backwater country that can't go two seconds without blowing up their own buildings over rich oil barons that give us tons of money
it must be physically painful to be this stupid

>white helmets

THIS picture is how the white helmets were treating "Sarin" victims in Idlib. This treatment is perfectly typical of a chlorine attack, if it was Sarin, the men in this picture would have died shortly after, within minutes.

no they didn't say they were going to stop
>interventionism
you retard
they said they were going to stop training rebels to fight people we don't like

defending the Geneva coventions has nothing to do with "intervening" you filthy towel head

Assad was doing completely fine before Obama went to bomb Gaddafi to comply with his CIA Nigger orders
In fact Syria didn't had any civil unrest before the Arab spring
Keep shitposting for your jewish masters dumb trumpcuck

Assad has made it abundantly clear that the US is not welcome in Syria. Unfortunately, to defend OPEC the US must remain in the Middle East for the time being. Therefore we are forced to work with whoever still wants to work with us. Which means supporting yet another violent, untrustworthy partner, because that's all the Middle East can really offer.

Syria is heavily reliant on both Russia and Iran, both of which are aiming to hurt the US economically by marginalizing the Gulf. Therefore, so long as Syria remains unwilling to work with us and is instead working with partners who have ambitions of damaging our economy, the US has no choice but to rely on shitty militants.

Yeah, let's destabilize the region, keep pumping refugees into Europe and strengthen great allies such as Saudis and other radical Muslim nations. You faggots are transparent.

At this point I almost want Trump to invade Syria for real even though I am against involvement solely because of how insufferable Assad/Syriafags have become on Sup Forums. They have become more obnoxious than the /ptg/ shills and the reddit fags. Their saving grace is that they always take the bait and chimp out harder than almost anyone else on Sup Forums as well.

>hurrr he's a shill
that isn't an argument you cancerous little slime

>hurr bombing Libya caused Syria to hate their leader too
>its America's fault that mudslimes love starting violent revolutions
>if you dare bomb anyone everything the roaches that are next to the roaches that got bombed do is YOUR FAULT
i see critical thought isn't your strong suite

>defending the Geneva coventions has nothing to do with "intervening" you filthy towel head
It literally has, also the US has never even ratified most of the Geneva conventions, and in fact has broken the few parts of them that it did sign
>Syria is heavily reliant on both Russia and Iran, both of which are aiming to hurt the US economically by marginalizing the Gulf. Therefore, so long as Syria remains unwilling to work with us and is instead working with partners who have ambitions of damaging our economy, the US has no choice but to rely on shitty militants.
>it's completely okay to fuck another country just because they won't bend to us
Hell, the US isn't even reliant on OPEC oil as proved by the 2014 oil glut, OPEC it's irrelevant now that shale production it's doing so well
This it's literally just doing the bidding of Israel, the middle east can't hurt US economic interest anymore, unless you account CIA activities as the entirety of the economic interests of the US

Every war in the Middle East is between brown people, but one side (Assad's) is objectively superior.

Israel and SA are unwilling to work with Syria, that's about it.

Personally I think the United States should just invade the Middle East and subjugate the local populations.

>enforcing the Geneva conventions and reminding everyone who's in charge is "destabilizing the region"
except... wait a minute! that didn't happen
wait a minute... we bombed that shitty little airport and the only thing that happened is Russia got scared...
it's almost like you sandnigger sympathizers don't have a single coherent argument!

No side with brown people is good. Hell, the Jews aren't brown either and they are even worse. Why support anyone in the region?

>US has never even ratified most of the Geneva conventions
that's funny
because its almost like when i was in the military we were forced to learn about the Geneva Conventions and take tests on them
i guess that was just to test our memory and has NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR MILITARY PRACTICES
oh wait... you're a complete moron

ASSAD IS THE GOOD GUY
SUCK SANDNIGGER DICK
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE