Superiority

Why does Sup Forums refuse to recognize the superiority of black people, or at least that their physical stats make them a vital part of a functioning and civil society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qj3erw7Gn94
youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because wh*Tes are Yakub's subhuman spawns. wh*Tes are not even human

His name was John Bettendorf.

fuck off with your slide thread

youtu.be/qj3erw7Gn94

>claim superiority
>55%+ unemployed
tippity top zozzle

Damn, i really wish a nigga would

>why does Sup Forums refuse to acknowledge the value of niggers
I don't save nigger memes but pretend I posted that one nog with the question marks above his head.

Yup
#blaxit is the answer

It's so fucking tiresome at this point, every god damn day there is a shitty thread like this one.Why ?? WHY ??? Don't you have anything better to do?

>a vital part of a functioning and civil society?
as a workload to keep police and the courts busy?

Genetic engineering can make this easily void.
- Make genes to create more muscle mass than the average human

- Make gene drive's to make recessive traits dominant. (Such as a ginger man, and a black women. The man has a few gene drives in a certain genes. Such as the MC1R. The two have a kid. The kid is a red haired, light skinned ginger kid. All the kids offspring will be the same. Until all humans are.)

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

lol dude... come on.

Its a narrative. Its being pushed.

They generally can't think for themselves, so are easier to control. Or its some crazy bet between bankers...

Herb and repeat.

Stop turkposting arab rape baby your country is more of a shithole than fucking serbia
I alredy saw you far too many times its obvious you are baiting

We live in an age of technology, their attributes are now inferior. Their IQ is lower, amusingly so. All we need is for them to keep attacking and acting like monkeys. Then someone will be voted into power, to purge the monkeys.

fpbp

funny thing actually.... a lot of the media (mostly buzzfeed level) seems to actively state how blacks are superior.

All they have is a bit easier tog et muscles, and usually bigger dicks.

Thats it.

+ fcking low iq
+ if not mixed, they look literally like apes

THEY ARE MADE TO BE SLAVES.

>THEY ARE MADE TO BE SLAVES.

They're obsolete slaves

>THEY ARE MADE TO BE SLAVES.
THAT COMES FROM A FUCKING POLE XDDD
Russian+GERMAN SLAVE :DDD

Source ?

> functioning
> civil
> society
None of these apply to black people user

In this thread, OP confuses real life with an MMORPG

Niggers are shit. The ones that were sent to America and Europe were selected slaves for labor.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo

Niggers are subhuman trash, they can't be categorized to be a part of a civilized society.

They should be repatriated to Africa so they can eat mosquitoes and mud together

Because they aren't, and don't

tractors plough fields
trucks carry loads
cranes lift granite blocks
poles pick fruit
nigs claim gibs no need for them in an advanced civilization

>superiority of black people

While in real life, Indians and Asians are fucking Africa everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

Meanwhile, In Turkey.

>superiority
more like parasites, half their own country is at war with itself and the other half is starving. Nogs were an imported invasive species

This.
I suspect altering intelligence will be a much more difficult problem for geneticists, compared to increasing muscle mass, stronger bones, etc. In 25 years, Blacks are going to find themselves even more marginalized than they are now. When you can have 7'0 tall 0% body fat ginger/jewish/inuit/chinese/whatever high iq basketball players taking over the court, they will lose the one niche they currently have.

Even there 'muh dick" response will be gone. The bbc is a myth, but what's not a myth is the tiny asian penis. I'm sure there will be scores of geneticists, doctors, and who knows what else who figure out magical concoctions to turn even micro dicks into 15 inch horse cocks, so even that base response of theres will be gone. There is no bright future for negroes.

>superiority
Nice shilling, faggot

Id be mad, if it didnt come from cocroach.

Might be obsolete, but their bodies are made to work in hard labour. Strong muscles, and more air in their blood cells makes them perfect workers. Since they are stupid, its also easy to manipulate them.

I do believe, they should be typical fabrics/warehouse/clearing streets etc. workers. Maybe even coal mining, but with white person to check if they wont kill everybody by lightning their cig near broken gaspipe or something.

>superiority
No.
>their physical stats make them a vital part of a functioning and civil society
How? I recognize they're better wired for running and possibly some other rudimentary physical tasks. How is that a vital part of a functioning and civil society?

Niggers can bounce a ball so now they think they're "physically superior"...even all the strongmen are big white dudes from Scandinavia and eastern Europe.

sure ill admit they can be pretty strong.

>DESIGNATED
TURKEY IS DESIGNATED LADS

We Wuz statues n shieet

I want to kill an amerisubhuman

Fuck you and your chimps

> Superiority of black people

I suggest you google Sickel cell and then schedule a check up with your doctor.