CNN FULL VIDEO - IGNORE STREAMABLE POSTS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

This is the full version, and includes NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE that isn't in the Streamable link. This shit is being slid hard by people pushing just the Streamable link, so fucking get your act together and pay attention.

FULL VERSION
>FULL VERSION
FULL VERSION
>FULL VERSION
FULL VERSION
>FULL VERSION
FULL VERSION
>FULL VERSION

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/profiles/john-bonifield
archive.is/4vRX2
youtube.com/watch?v=WaIND1ghdEA
twitter.com/Acosta/status/832788148077801472
youtu.be/2eFBdG8qHWE
twitter.com/CNNPolitics
youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6jqlsp/why_is_everyone_saying_cnn_is_finished/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

BUMP IT'S REAL

Bumpy

>producer

LOL

It's fucking nothing

O'Queef shoots himself in the foot again

Anotha one

bumparoonie

bumpo to get it trending on youtube

Exception in thread "main" java.solar.db.MaximumDatabaseConnectionLimit
at java.io.PrintStream.write(MediaMattersFeedbackPoster.java:480)
at com.mediamatters.db.StreamEncoder.writeBytes(StreamEncoder.java:221)
at com.mediamatters.db.StreamEncoder.implFlushBuffer(StreamEncoder.java:291)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.flushBuffer(StreamEncoder.java:104)
at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flushBuffer(OutputStreamWriter.java:185)
at java.io.PrintStream.write(PrintStream.java:527)
at java.io.PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:669)
at java.io.PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:806)

Mark browses Sup Forums

I wanna see the source code for MediaMattersFeedbackPoster.java and know where they connected to so many databases

Bump

#FCNN

#CNNisISIS

#CNEnd

. BUMP.

It feels so good to be on the right side of history...but why do I feel so fucking empty inside?

What's CNN health?

cnn.com/profiles/john-bonifield

archive.is/4vRX2

J U S T

>producer
still better than another "ANONYMOOSE" source they use for these "Russia" stories.

Beefy bump baby

bump

Bump It up

#nowthisisCNN

AnakinPodracer.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIND1ghdEA

it's time, get /comfy/, we just put the deep state/msm/cultural marxists/kikes on the defensive

WE'RE NO LONGER BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
WE JUST BROKE THEIR FUCKING LINES

My god, it's hideous.

twitter.com/Acosta/status/832788148077801472

CNN SENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT LAMENTS "WE ARE REAL NEWS!!!"

GUESS HE DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THE LATEST VERITAS VID. LET HIM KNOW GUYS!!!!!!!

What happens once the conditioning is fully broken? What happens then? Don't scare me like this, user...

#ThisIsCNN
GET IT TRENDING
#ThisIsCNN

Victory Screeeeeeeeech
youtu.be/2eFBdG8qHWE

#DayOfTheRemote

momentary chaos then peaceful submittal to superior leadership skills of Trump

REEEEEE

Day of the rope is

TODAY

I thought their ratings were shit right now, not through the roof like the guy in this video is saying... WHO DO I BELIEVE?!

gif related is what happens

You need to find faith and family

How is this news? It's the same shit that went on with Obama's birth certificate and Fox News for the past 8 fucking years.
They are right about one thing: corporate greed affecting the news
These things wouldn't happen if you had a news channel funded entirely by taxpayer money, like PBS.

Why is this grown ass "professional" man using th word "like" so much

The dude was literally in the call or in the room with Zucker and has been there for 15 years.

right, that wouldn't totally favor whoever is in power exclusively and be the least credible source of news

It doesn't matter since after planned parenthood, ACORN, etc... O Keefe has been exposed as not credible and a all around liar and right wing panderer.

now it is a big conspiracy because it isn't a pro republican tv station like fox.
pol retards are hypocrites.

>millennials

How about family-owned, like one America News.
Unfortunately, it's the U.S.'s best kept secret, so check it out, and spread the word.

This shouldn't end at CNN. The others are all just as bad.

>
that girl is way too cute to be a Sup Forumstard. something tells me the normies think they arent normies

lol. O'Keefe is the corniest motherfucker on the planet but I respect the hustle and keep 'em comin' friendo!

it wouldn't be any less credible than private or alt-media news. it's the best option for "pure" journalists.

Goodnight Sup Forums, what a wonderful day. Can't wait to see this covered on Fox tomorrow.

> implying the obama birth certificate thing got anywhere near the traction or relentless pushing that the russia meme has gotten

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No shit really? just like styx, just like molymeme, just like margaret, just like poppy... cmon i know its summer.

New phone.Who these?

POPPY BROWSES HERE?

I HOPE SHE READS THIS
I WANT TO BE HER LOWLIFE

Bump

anywhere near the traction? nigger, the guy who pushed that shit is now the president. if that's not traction to you, you better toss me some of whatever the fuck you're shooting up.

Sleep /comfy/

I still think his birth certificate was faked. He needs to go back to Kenya.

Very apt description and checked
>thoth confirms

Bump

Uh yes, because this is comparable to most news stations and outlets on the internet running the story every chance they can for 7 months straight.

You really are doing your flag proud, commie. A braindead retard - to be expected. I can't wait for the day that people like you have to put your teeth on the curb.

CNN
IS
OVER

The greatest thing about O'Keefe is he names the Jew upfront and honestly

Get some sleep guys, it's really late. These silly videos will still be there in the morning. Goodnight.

it was, eventually history will prove us right. he will never be locked up though, can you imagine the 9th circus court issuing a ruling on that while he lives in his multimillion dollar hawaii mansion?

The only ones I respect are when they lurk and might wink and nod Sup Forums and don't fucking name it. Most of these bandwagon ecelebs don't follow rules 1 & 2

I can appreciate his footage but goddammit he is the most try hard loser in all of journalism.
He wants so hard to be taken seriously but he never will.
It's like when he was claiming his 'hillary wants Donald ducks' to be bigger than wikileaks cause those were just words but 'this is video'

watched the whole video an hour ago but just noticed that my like was negated or didn't count, no blue thumbs up
had to re-like
this type of shit will keep it from trending on (((YT)))

#ThisIsCNN

#ThisIsCNN

Dude the attorney general here (in Hawaii) 'wrote' the 45 page legal document in 2 hours after the federal judge here ruled against the Muslim ban.
Firstly, you can't write a legally sound document like that unless you have prepared it before hand.

And if you had prepared and you are the state AG, you are in violation of the federal law for colluding to push legislation with a federal judge (it is illegal for the two to correspond legal action like that).

Plus the only hospital worker who knew about obama's actual birth died in a aircraft accident on kauai like three years into Obama's shift.

Hawaii has a weak and transparent sort of corruption, with an apathetic and stupid public and a political class with desperation for significance

They don't even know yet

twitter.com/CNNPolitics

hes a supvervising producer for fucking cnn HEALTH

he doesnt know shit

The homosexual CNN producer is exposing the culture over there. The guy is being honest and in his position would definitely be hearing shit in upper management. This is legit. It really looks bad for CNN.

Really looking forward to the headline on Drudge tomorrow.

Save the video people as its bound to be taken down.

I love project veritas desu.

This could change everything, we just have to make sure it gets views. Can't wait for video 2.

His aura makes me think of one of those murder docs that old people like to watch.

Yes because the BBC is taxpayer funded and it is in no way the propaganda arm for the Labour Party and globalism.

youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE

The goal needs to be trump retweeting the video, so tweet at him

Bump

Holy shit, it'd be so great if he tweeted this at them. At this point, with their Russia story collapsing, their retraction, and this near-admission of lying - wew.

Thank you O'Keefe. It's so fucking great to see this. CNN has to be destroyed, and I'm so fucking glad you pulled this one off. I wonder how many new sources will actually cover this? They didn't cover pretty much anything from his last one.

Jefferson studied Islam to better fight the Barbary Pirate and their slaving attacks on the French coast.

Fox are a bunch of cunts as well. All corporate news is shit.

What did they mean by this??

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6jqlsp/why_is_everyone_saying_cnn_is_finished/
Get in here lads, even if leddit sucks a lot of normies get their opinions from it

lel

Of course the "Russia story" is bullshit.

It's habbening

Nuke CNN fast.

can we just nuke Israel?
Oh wait they are an unregulated nuclear state.

Dude his brother released his real birth certificate lmao

They only thing that can save your friends from the veil on their heads is blood on their streets.

You could keep coming with bigger bombshells, bigger leaks, literal video proof of Hillary's crime.

Still. They won't wake up. They farm us and spray our minds with their shitty Monsanto Agendas. Just be glad you and I are unaffected by it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE THE SHILLS

WHERE ARE YOU FAGGOTS

AAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOL Where the libs at???

whoops
try harder, faggot

Anybody on either end of the political spectrum should be shitting their pants at this.

CNN is a disgrace to journalism. Was there anything on Trump's ties to the Russians? Well, apparently CNN's response was 'ida know let's make shit up'.

I have chills, hella chills that a purported major media outlet has the journalistic integrity of 'Weekly World News'.

Rot in Hell, CNN. Turns out Sup Forums was right about your lot.

Wrong. Clinton pushed it initially for her campaign against Obama and is not president.
The Trump Russia narrative only showed up when it was clear Clinton lost.

They will grab torches and pitchforks against Trump yet Hillary has a body count and record of habitual lying to the American people and complete disregard for the law. Welcome to identity politics.

They cannot stop Trump because he has done everything by the books. They have never before in US history hired a special private investigator like they have with Trump and Russia. Where was the special private investigator for Benghazi and Clinton's deliberate misuse of a private email server in order to cover her tracks and misuse classified information.

BOI

former trump supporter here, its hilarious watching him crash and burn. but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

We trump-missile yet?

PBS and CBS are still professionals despite their bias and leanings. Other news channels are beginning to look like magazine shows.