Fuck you Sargon for ruining Kekistan. Fuck you Reddit for ruining Kekistan. Fuck you normies for ruining Kekistan...

Fuck you Sargon for ruining Kekistan. Fuck you Reddit for ruining Kekistan. Fuck you normies for ruining Kekistan. It had an amazing potential but you ruined it. Fuck you.

>it had potential

Lol

>anything involving 'kek'

you are a damn fool. did you ever wonder why it was called kekISTAN? no you didnt because you are stupid as shit.

>tfw gotta trash the kek flag now
god damn it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lets blame reddit for all our problems.

Arrr, the Kekistanians are for walkin tha plank, skallywags.
This be a place of serious business an serious thinkin matey,

>le be edgy and get mad at redditors meme

You dumb fuckers better well know you need them more than they need you. Sup Forumss end game needs to be persuading normies to appropriate Sup Forums culture

Sounds to me like all he did was normalize it and water it down so normies could easily adopt it. So now there is an army of very moderately redpilled normies who can laugh at liberals who claim they're pushing nazi propaganda. Sup Forums has unintentionally gained a proxy of useful idiots to spread its message and shield itself from criticism at the same time.

Then there is the inevitable rabbit hole effect where some of the useful idiots will desire deeper meaning and eventually take the true red pill.

Sup Forums wins in the long run without so much as lifting a finger.

Watching his Joe Rogan interview now, it's proving to be most entertaining.

do you think the kikes destroyed western civilization in a single day or did they do it by a thousand slow cuts and slowly spreading their propaganda? people need to get into it somehow. you don't jump from male feminist into fascist that's pro-genocide without steps between the two.

this. you guys are fucking retards. all you need to do you keep your own message straight and pure and try and change kekistan cucks into white nationalist.

This. As painful as it is to watch r*dditors parade around "based black guys," they're useful to us.

It's just like with the_Donald, they may have become their own entity and may be insufferable, but it was originally Sup Forums's infiltration of Reddit and it was definitely an asset during the election that helped embolden and multiplied right wing trolls that would eventually turn the internet pro-trump.

And as much as the_Donald is a botched abortion that lacks any originality or direction, it is for this reason that Sup Forums still has influence over it. They can't make good memes so they copy ours, so just make the memes about shit that reinforces Sup Forumss beliefs and without fail you will see it being pushed on Reddit within a month and in real life within two months.

> implying Sup Forums wasnt 99% edgy teenagers trying to troll libtards anyway

>taking kekistan seriously
wew lad. Maybe you should call the SPLC and ask the to forgive your sins

>Sup Forumss end game needs to be persuading normies to appropriate Sup Forums culture
This.
People don't understand that without the influence we have on normies, we're only a bunch of circle jerkers.

Stop crying and shunning them and start using them. They can be used as useful idiots.

That's not true. Moderates are the enemy because they stand between us and the Left. Leftists want open conflict as much as Rightists do. It's cucks like Sargon, Dave Rubin and Tim Pool that get in the way of that.

>sargon of cukkad ruining everything

wow who could have guessed. that guy is the most insufferable pseudointellectual cunt on the internet

/thread
Pol is a sandcastle for toddlers

kekistan was always gay as fuck. The entire kek meme was fringe and forever ruined frogposting

who would ever want to live in a -stan?

IT'S NORMALFAGS, GET IT RIGHT YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

You niggers, the influence we want is right wing politics and anti-semitism, not fucking frog memes and "totally owning" feminsists on youtube.

Your friends up north a bit.
And right south.

Hi jews.

>babies first meme
Congratulations on outing yourself as someone who has contributed to the downfall of this website.

This is how it goes. "Memes" are created here, most die here as well. The successful ones make it off site and into the general population in which faggots latch on to it in a desperate attempt to be seen as "cool" and drive it into the ground. People here drop it and make fun of those still using it and create new "memes" which starts the cycle anew.

>It had an amazing potential
t.14 year old autistic virgin

I wonder if the the_donalders and other redditors even know that the flag is straight ripoff from the Nazi Germany war flag.

norway is our only friend left.

Election time Sup Forums was the fucking best though.

kekistan represtent.

WE are the creators of all this shit. WE are the creators of the meme wars. WE are the highly skilled, highly talented, weaponized autism that took Shia's flag.

FUCK YOU KEKISTAN IS GOD. you faggots want to troll us and tell us we're reddit tier level shit, but WE HAVE DONE LITERALLY EVERYTHING. WE ARE WHAT IS Sup Forums.

Fly that flag proud. Fuck that shit. We are what is true pol. not larping faggot nazi's, not larping... pirates??? not larping anything. We are the dominant rulers because WE ARE THE CREATORS.

and you will bow down to us. yes you. for ever until the end of time. becuase we are the only ones with real power, you worthless, fat sacks of shit who never leave your house. you hateful, disgusting, pissing in bottles, 85 cats in your home losers, you ungodly, unhygenic, never had pussy in your entire life pieces of human filth, you goddamn genetic bookends.

kekistani's are god here. get that shit straight. you underclass fatass sacks of shit.

Kek faggots were always cancer. You should be happy your shitty meme has at least helped spread center right politics though.

This, if Sup Forumss endgame has anything to do with Sargon and other neckbeards i want nothing to do with it, i'd rather side with the liberals

fuck you kiwi. what have you contributed? show us. i'll wait.

goddamn faggots on this site. LETS GO.

shut up. not an argument, die in a fire.

NEXT.

Agreed

Kek memes were pretty funny during the election. The alt-rite just completely ruined them

>WE
What did you do exactly?

truth
also, those mubs, Kek is with you, as with us. Praise KEK SHAD ILAY. uni ronocally. system thinks my post is ap sm a??? what??????????

i knew this place was cancer, but damn.

how hard do i have to edit until it accepts... RUN TO THE HILLS

spotted the newfag

>waaaah right-wing politics are becoming mainstream and more accessible to the normies waaah
>waaaaaahhh I don't want people to join my cause, I just want to circle jerk in my niche imageboard

Kekistani is good, frogposting is good. It proves that right-wing politics don't need to be about old moldy men in suits.

>implying that matters when there's still money to be made off of merchandise

die in a fire. come fight me. Kekistani's are about actions, not words. WE ACTUALLY LEAVE THE HOUSE unlike you keyboard warrior faggots. you are a fatass angry mad beta/omega pussy.

BOO HOO PPL WITH KEK FLAG ARE REDDITORS AND BITCHES

no we're not. we're the people who will fucking mruder YOU. YOU SHIT BAG, DO-NOTHING, NON-CONTRIBUTING, PISS IN A BOTTLE FATASS LOSERS.

you are our bitches. the time to rise up is at hand. you don't have our technical skill. you don't have our mastery. and for that you will die.

go buy another helium tank faggot. you're gonna need it before we tear your throat out.

PRAISE KEK.

still no anything form this fag....

you think it's memes?

ok fag. let's fucking go.

lol your a gay

oh hi FBI. take your honeypot somewhere else.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

i like you

>implying anyone is serious

kekistan was always cancer you stupid child

do what i want or die; it's a pretty simple equation. do you want to keep living? yes. do you want to keep doing what you're doing? yes. do you still what the implied freedom to say the ridiculously offensive nonsense that would get you murdered instantly in any other actual country? yes?

then come to kekistan, because you will be murdered, gagged and bagged, chopped up, and be fish food in any country - foreign or domestic - YES even in your precious faggot "america".

you are all dead. stand up and fight. STAND UP AND FIGHT

GODDAMNIT IF YOU HAVE A NUTSACK STAND UP AND FIGHT.

Literally brainless. How do you think people get right wing ideas planted in their heads? Through frog memes and seeing feminists get owned on youtube.

Looking for the alex jones soundcloud song. 6 or 8 or something. It was bretty good, and I was out of town for work and didn't save the link.
Do good work and please provide :/

lurk moar, and outside of Sup Forums

>kekISTAN
>ISTAN

WE BASED SAND NIGGERS NOW XDDDDD

The name itself is the most cancerous thing about it.

didnt the original flag have a swastika in the middle instead of those cucked | | | lines

too bad''so sad

I still praise. Fuck Kekistan.
Praise KEK.

this

Sup Forums memes always get mainstream with time, that's when we drop them

This. Kekistan used to be our thing, but it's now 100% Reddit-tier.

(((deus vult)))

I don't get it. Is it because KEK is supposed to be Brazilian or something?

When did Sup Forums turn its back on Kekistan and Kek?

Memes are serious business >:-(