When I was a kid I would often think:

When I was a kid I would often think:
Why was I born in such a poor comparatively country like Lithuania?

We got low population, chances were much bigger for me to be born in some place like China or USA. Actually, I really wanted to be born in USA, I though that it was the best country, where all the cool shit happened. And I hated that I was born in Lithuania, where nothing interesting happens.

But now, as I grew up, I am thankful.
I can live among people like me (i.e. not niggers, no spics, chinks, indians)
Sure, there are Russians, and some Polish, but Russians keep to themselves, talk in Lithuanian if talked to, and kinda look similar, while Polish I respect for doing that huge protest against muslims.
We aren't that piss poor compared to other Slavic countries, we are actually pretty good economically.
Also I see the kind of women that make my dick explode daily and enjoy the food,
If it is gonna be that bad, I can just sit here /comfy/ while the rest of the world burns.

I love Lithuania

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Jews?wprov=sfsi1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm jealous man. it must feel great to have some level of cultural pride/heritage and not just mcbigburger fucking corporate melting pot nonsense.

Do not sit idle. Prepare yourself and sharpen your proverbial sword. Do not become idle,lazy, and complacent like the west has. After the Marxists are done destroying the west, you will be next in their sights. Stay vigilant.

America is a fucking mess. My once beautiful country has turned into a hell hole of crime and violence thanks to our fucking government and constitution, aswell as the people that we've been importing.

You have a good attitude. I'd like to visit someday to see all the wonderful things you've described

This, it sounds lovely.

Romanian here, the west is overrated

The rest of Eastern Europe has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

How come your paradise on Earth has none of that?

In schools we even had separate classes that were called "Citizenship education" where we were taught patriotism, write mock letters to people who emigrate out of the country, belittling them haha, don't worry friend. Trump is the first step towards cleaning up your country, you will become great once again, just don't lose hope, and don't listen to demoralization shills.
Lithuania is like one big town, and everybody is so passive, I don't see how I can create a movement and put stop to cultural marxism, until it actually becomes a visible problem.

>write mock letters to people who emigrate out of the country, belittling them
I love it

is this country where fruit rollups are made or no?

w-where can i meet a lithuanian qt 3.14 to start a family with?

Well women often like men ,who have high status, who have a lot of money and if foreigners come with a lot of money it would seems that way.
Of course we have libshits who do nothing but drink 5 euro coffee in city centers, but its manageable and most of the population is based.
Our leading party is pretty good, who voted against same sex partnership. And btfo known politician who is married to a jewess and is a stay at home dad degenerate.
no
you can find some of them in UK.

I have no ancestral home to return to and I dream of death every day

Yeah, pretty much.

>no
heh

>Also I see the kind of women that make my dick explode daily and enjoy the food,

how did you not notice this lmao

The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried, ‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’

Are you saying that i am the fox, because I no longer want to live in USA

Lithuania has a good reputation in Australia, my Uni has a scholarship where you go to Lithuania and learn the culture.

who are your parents?
It's so weird where my family is form I find all the girls so much more beautiful, when I went back to my home land in Europe all the girls so beautiful. Must be genetic.

Just suggesting you may be discounting the merits of living in wealthier countries because you believe it to be an unobtainable goal.

To be honest with you life in these countries is very easy, there is a lot of opportunity and the people here are quite lazy; if you are willing to work hard you will have a far better life here than you would in Lithuania.
However if you don't want to work very hard then you will probably find it pretty bad; the reason most people complain a lot about minorities on Sup Forums is because they are unable to compete in the workforce and end up living in lower income areas where race is more of an issue.

You definitely would be able to come here pretty easily if you are proficient in English and know a trade, this country is struggling to stay white.

>write mock letters to people who emigrate out of the country, belittling them.

Kek, that's beautiful

>Lithuania is like one big town, and everybody is so passive, I don't see how I can create a movement and put stop to cultural marxism, until it actually becomes a visible problem.
He's not saying to fight it as it is now, just to be prepared for when it eventually comes.

Remember that in our countries there are still people alive today who remember their nation similar to how you view yours. Things change quickly and complacency over "those crazies" allowed them to fester and spread

He means you settled for something less, you're happy with what you've got because you either COULDNT achieve more or DONT WANT TO achieve more.

Either way, we all know its a shit tier country and you try to see everything in a positive light.

S

well I believe that humans are attracted to people who look like them, or their parents, because those looks associate them with safety of parents. I believe that it's one of the factors that contribute to attraction.
tell me more?
like what? People often say bad shit about Lithuanian migrants desu.
You mean the american dream is still alive?
No I heard to get the green card is very hard.
But regardless, I want to work on improving my own country.

sucks being an italian german mutt, but at least i could lie and say im swiss.

This scholarship is provided by the Lithuanian Studies Society, whose aim is to promote the study and culture of Lithuania and its people. The scholarship will assist a current student of the with the significant costs associated with travel for an approved international exchange with the University of Vilnius in Lithuania. The successful applicant will be an ambassador for the uni

>well I believe that humans are attracted to people who look like them, or their parents, because those looks associate them with safety of parents. I believe that it's one of the factors that contribute to attraction.

Damn, you might be on to something here.

Welcome niggers, goy. We are your lords, welcome us with open arms while we rape your women.

Fucking schmuck.

America? no fuck that wreck; come to Australia, if you can stand the heat.

There are still opportunities in America but it's not as great to live in.

AnonyFlag Fag.

fuck outta here nigger.

Its a two way street between the Uni I go to and some Lithuanien Uni to increase culture ties I think, not many Lithuanian migrants that I know of though if any. I would apply for it but I don't speak Lithuanian.

Well Lithuanian is very hard, most ppl can't even write grammar properly. I wonder why is it between Australia and specifically Lithuania.

inb4 gib back wilno

lithuania stronk

gib back Wilno

yeah we got required military service

University of Vilnius in Lithuania is the Uni we cooperate with, and apparently its been 70 years since the first Lithuanians migrated to AUs.

Do many people speak english in your country?

English is a required second language in schools. Most of the my generation people know English very well

Isn't it a third world community, and dirty

Marijos zeme

isn't your country filled with jews? get your shit together ffs

Wasn't your country filled with Jews? where did they go

god bless and protect your borders.

And u are talking about "little jerusalem"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Jews?wprov=sfsi1

Some coincidence must have happened.

They probably became "polonized", Polish have that kind of influence

Everything East of Austria is shit tier.
Stop posting if you are a irrelevant slav, whose degree is worth nothing because your universities are literal shit tier.

I'm the same lad. I was born in 1975 in a very small rural village in England. No other kids to hang about with and spent my younger days lonely and bored, no internet or 1000 channels on TV back then. I wished I was born in America where all the cool TV shows were from and comics. As I grew up I lived in Glasgow for 4 years and it made me so glad of my boring village in England. I still live here, married, my wife and a dog, no niggers, pakis just rural white folk. I fucking love it.

keep talking, and nobody is gonna care about your neutrality the next time.

>having a degree

Trade+work experience>degree.

When will huwite ppl learn?

No, Im talking about Lithuana

It's just a fact, there isn't a single Eastern European uni that is remotely relevant in any scientific subject.

You produce nothing (no high tech, no culture) and your most valuable commodity are arguably your cheap women (that are most of the time really low quality anyway).

Slavs don't know what sophistication is, because the word doesn't exist in their culture. If it's cheap and it works, they will keep using it. That's why their buildings are alwasy so fucking ugly.

You're right polack I'm too old to have been indoctrinated into the degree thing. I have a trade, my own business, I live pretty comfy.

There ale shitloads of jews in Poland, they simply changed their names and don't speak publicly about their religion. Most of the faces in tv have hooked noses, big lower lips and earlobes lower than noses. Look at her, she's one of the most influential journalists in polan.
It's excacly like in the Eternal Jew movie, they have changed their image but still pump venom in the nation healthy tissue.

Swiss people are the most arrogant dickheads on Sup Forums even though they are actually very civic minded and polite in RL.

Lithuanians are not Slavic.
Our unis are decent, lots of foreigners here for cheap decent education.
You tried to get the rise out of me but I'm just too comfy.

People who work trades don't create any wealth for their country. They are pretty much leeches economically who live off the fact that the people who pay them have some kind of money. That's why your wage is so much lower in Poland than f.e. in Switzerland.
The people who generate the most wealth are the ones in high tech industry and other big tax payers. If you have lots of these people, they bring up the wages and living conditions of EVERYBODY in the country.

> t. slav living in Germoney

pure saxon-swabian phenotype

You are making it seem like you know a lot about countries you don't know anything about. Lithuania has a lead in laser industries. One of the things.
No public outcry against that?

any man that doesn't love his home country, no matter how shitty is pure faggot

if you really hate where you are, go somewhere else.

Hmm, was involved a bit in Lithuanian politics myself, can say that its as shitty as in every nation in Eastern Europe.

Good for you.

Jews you can gas

Hello there vassal, how is it going?

Right, because they can now afford to pay the trades workers who build the things that make people's lives better.

Don't relaly care what you are, but I can tell you what you definitely not: relevant in any way. Notice how these slavic threads always go like this: we aren't taking any rapefugees, we hunt niggers at night, we only breed with white women etc.

Ofc you do all these things, because nobody gives a shit. Nobody wants to come to your country, Protesting against that 1 single nigger or 0 refugees is pointless (and yet you take some special pride in it lol). The small amount of Smart people that you have only want to leave asap because they realize your countries have no future.

> t. slav living in Germany

Application from Eastern Euro? Immediately goes into the bin, because their degrees are worthless.

The smart eastern Euros ALL go and study at WESTERN unis.

Ayeeee my fathers side come from Lithuania. Would love to visit one day and impregnate a fertile Lithuanian broad. We can send the baby back and Forth via postage

in what way involved

Was Director of a District in a Party.

You don't understand, a trade worker creates something that is worth maybe 500-1000 dollars in one day. So if he worked 24/7 and 30 days he would create 30000 dollars (maybe, but something in that range). Obviously most people in trades make MUCH less. Like maybe 400-600 on a good day (in the US I assume).
I know guys that in groups of 2-3 people create about 15-20 RTM microscopes every month, which sell for several MILLION dollars each. Aand then they pay taxes. And these taxes flow back into the funds of the whole country, raising the living standard for EVERYBODY.

You've nailed it. Except we don't fund culture.

what was shitty? the corruption? The libshit in government? what?

What do you think about the leading party today. I was sceptical at first, but it seems they have good ideas. For example I am for stricter control of alchohol, it is the leading cause for deaths in Lithuania.

Hmm Only prime minister is somewhat decent now. They have pretty decent ideas, but no long term ideas. If they dont like something they just disallow it. Its really simple minded in my opinion.

As for what was shitty. There is no ideological party in Lithuania all of them are the same. The liberals are the same as Conservatives like literally the same. Corruption was as easy as few phone calls desu and i Hated the corruption the most, but if you go against it you'll get yourself in big trouble.

I know loads of smart ones who didn't go to any uni. IT is the trade of white people of this age, just sit in Birštonas on 600 Mb/s internet for 50 euros and code for some burger company.
Also out of the really talented ones I'd say around 50-60% to to foreign unis, a far cry from "ALL" of them.
Stop being so bitter, I know about the Albanians, it's not our fault.

To give and example of a quick corruption.

Insiders knew who will win elections nearly 1 month before actual elections.

Meaning they would break the law to screw you?

Would they do something like putting children into your bed and snapping a picture of that to make you do what they want?

I wanted to get into politics myself, but you make it seem like you have to have a great brain in order to bring about change while also dodging deep state attacks.
did they knew the current party was gonna win? Or were you not in the government at that point?

People really really believe that Poland has around 4,5-6k jews, but there are estimates where the number goes up to even 300k-half milion kikes.
The law forbids to tell publicly about someone that his a jew because you can face even 2 years in prison. The whole liberal and left wing is sunked with jewness, even Pis is really delicate on the jew issue.
Pic related, from the left: adam michnik, owner of the biggest newspaper in Poland - gazeta wyborcza, an extremely leftis piece of toilet paper, his father named Ozayash Shehter was a communist kudge and a soviet spy.
Michnik jr, was invited to the round table negotiations between the communist party and workers from solidarnosc, faking his partiotism to decieve public opinion on this matter which ended with votiong lech walesa a commie agent president. They all cleaned the archives to protect the rest of the agent and commie scum who were mostly jewish.

The guy on the right is bronislav geremek, born benjamin lebertov, former minister of foregin affairs. He hated Poland and everything that was polish. He was also chosen to the EU parliment fo spread more venom. Thankfully he died in a car crash.

Look at their faces, just imagine they have payots and there is nothing more to add.

I am happy to hear you love your country and people and self. God bless you.

> thinks being a code monkey is a white mans job and creates anything of value
> i-im a webdevloper , i code in python xd xd

and nop, the only euro shitters that go to the west successfully are the ones that graduated IN the west

mehh won't be long until you start getting diversified

to go to politics you will need to pretend and do some sorts of shit just to applease ur higher up in a party till you hit the seat you wanted . and you will still not be able to do what you want yourself or else they will just replace you and use some shit on you to get valid reason to replace you that nobody cares about.

About screwing you. Its not a movie they will just fire ur shit and make ur life bad by using legal means + using their nephews fathers moms company to not hire you and etc ( will make finding a job (decent one) harder) (depending on what level you scewed with them)

They just knew they are going to win.

seems like we both need more of "fortunate accidents"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

lucky you

just hope that you become strong enough to resist the tsunami of niggers and chinks that is rising in all corners of the earth

dog bless

welp, i guess we are fucked too. So the only way is a coup?

You are right Hrvoje, this is horrible. :(

>implying you could Coup
Maybe. Who knows the real answer to be honest.

The only diffrence between Other soviet shitholes and baltic soviet shitholes that we actually fought for freedom and not waited for soviets to crumble. So most of these points are kinda true, but not all.

Be proud. Being American is its own burden.

Yeah Lithuanians are too passive it might be hard, have high hopes for "Skydas" though. They just seem to be larpers, but I think their heart is in the right place.
Do you know, who was calling the shots, or was it too hidden?

Do you play basketball

You guys are like the best whites at ape hoop

Your sentences are becoming mangled.
Are you ok?

My experience is the opposite.

Nope. Would suspect that businessman cuz every Lithuanian politic has a soft spot for money and not for righteousness (+ Every Parties Party (as in celebration where all party gathers to drink and have fun) Was funded by some businessman and they were invited almost everywhere.

Coup would be impossible just to be clear.

>to other slavic countries
You could be slavic, but you denied Us.

>hot women
>your dick isn't mutilated
>nice cold weather doesn't make you age like an American
>women aren't all a bunch of obese sacks of shit
>no niggers

You've got it made.
I'd kill to have been born a Lithuanian. America sucks, we are the white version of China.
Actually now, minus the white part.

Nah China has jobs.

Not even a joke.
Probably one of the most Beautiful women I've ever seen was a redhead Lithuanian. Green eyes. Absolutely gorgeous.

Women here make me want to fucking vomit. They're all sp goddamn fat, those amerifat comics don't do it justice. I shouls start taking creeps just to show people on Sup Forums who think I'm exaggerating. They're so fat they can barely waddle, just big hulking tubs of lard, fucking fat ugly trashy tattood cunts. I hate them. You have no idea how lucky you are. Women here don't even have chins where I live because their rounded fat just hangs down until it connects with their chests. They have fat stored on their forehead.

I need to go to the Balts, seeing the women here every day is making me depressed and constantly angry.

lol dude, just go and study comp sci at some shitty uni or even community college (with no debt) and you are going to be set for life

in lithuania you are going to make peanuts no matter what you do