Canada has replaced America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEritqrMSoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess it's time to correct the mistakes of 1776 and 1814. Richard Montgomery didn't die in vain

Nice digits.
But if your faggot leader doesn't apologize for the terrorist he let over there is going to be problems.

I'm moving to the states once my resume looks better.
Fuck this gay ass country we don't even give a shit about our own politics anymore. We just thumb our noses at the US.
Our people are fucking grey goo.

If you can make it over the solar wall.

> caring what a leafpile thinks.

Just because I dislike the US doesn't mean I don't hate this faggot country more.
Reason 1: the belief that Canada is actually different from the US when our entire fucking population lives within 100 miles of the border.

it's ok, Americans have never liked Canadians. Were just nice about it!

Good, now you can take all the migrants.

You guys suck cock at everything we love.
>Juarez Mexico
>close to border
>same as Austin, Texas
Get fucked.

That's such fucking fake news. I live in a predominantly blue collar town of 100,000 people and I don't think a single person under the age of 25 dislikes Donald Trump, or "America", which is even more bullshit. The message of nationalism resonates here (in my fact our local mill have made hats saying "Make Our Tube Mill Great Again", a stab at foreign ownership perhaps, but they're selling great all the same. Even saw some MAGA hats around election time for our brothers across the river).
Granted, it's just one town, but there's 50-75 more just like mine across the country, especially in the West.
Where did they conduct this survey? University of Toronto? Fucking bullshit stupid controlled sample groups.

Nah, I like canucks, even if there is an unusually large amount of complete faggots within their ranks.

Basically this

Only liberals and brown people don't like usa. Most of us just like bugging you guys. As a british canadian, we see you as our brothers/cousins. Not sure who these people polled, but it's likely it was a bunch of mongrels from toronto.

Hang in there fags.

You'll get put in jail for mean comments on Twitter.
We are very different.

who likes greater israel?

Why are you quoting the communist star?

I hate every single one of you fucking maple niggers and I pray to God every single night you all die in a raging fire that wipes out your entire fucking pathetic subhuman nation.

You nigger flooded my town and I lost the house that I spent 19 years growing up in because you couldn't hold your water like a fucking 5 year old. I had to choke on the ash of half your country burning up because you imported african rain dancers from across the globe while refusing US and Russian professional help. Then they went on strike while your homes burn and the fall out drifted south.

You are scum. You are worth less then piss in my eyes. If I see a Canadian bleeding to death or in a car accident I will not give a single moment of pause and go along my way. I hate you to your core. Your shitty fucking nation. Your holier then thou attitude. You're complete inability to manage your nation and how your shit has spilled over into my life. I may dislike mexicans on general principal but I fucking HATE maple niggers on a personal and very real level. If relations ever break down I can promise you I am going across the border and murdering as many of your citizens as I can manage while it is permitted.

>leafs think US cares what they think of us

More fake polls, just like the fake polls that said Trump wasn't going to be elected. Nobody asked me if I like Trump, but I do.

>Justin from Canada

Ah yes Justin of Canada youtube.com/watch?v=KEritqrMSoM

Your wood sucks, deal with it

i got called and got asked that question (dont know if thats this specific poll though)

I said I have a ''very favorable'' view of the USA :3

It's Canada. Who the fuck cares?

I'm surprised, another fake poll. Many people like Trump, especially white men, who broadly like him and yet will often vote for the left wing NDP.