DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

DEFEND IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Thirty new jobs for natives? Cool.

Why did they leave?

Trump literally did nothing wrong

defend what? that's a good thing

Maybe those jobs will now go to our fine upstanding African-American countrymen of that city.

I can't defend it. Employing illegals is immoral and brings down the wages for the working class.

What's there to defend? It's a well-to-do restaurant who are trying to profit using low wage illegal migrants rather than pay fair wages to the local workforce.

Seriously, I have yet to encounter a more scumbag approach to hiring staff than the culinary industry of America

>employ criminals
>they flee like rats when authorities come knocking

Only if you say please

So now the rich privateers can experience the hell they hath wrought up close and personal and possibly in their very own food. How much more winning can the average guy take?

oh nooo now you have to hire Americans and pay them real wages oh wait no you dont cause you're a fucking restaurant and you jew the customer into paying them anyway

To be fair, employers don't always know they are illegals. They get fake documents that the average manager isn't going to investigate closely.

Can't explain, too busy masturbating to vanilla ice music.

woah you mean they can't pay piss poor wages under the table to illegals anymore? hory shet those poor poor mexicans

they are illegals

They have to go back, doesn't matter if they're Irish or Mexican.

hire legals and you wont have this problem.

Yeah but 30 of them??

How many restaurants even staff that many people?

okay
i don't care

>DEFEND THIS Sup Forums
Job creation!

fpbp

So you're saying illegals is such a huge problem that you slam down some demands for papers and they scatter like roaches?

This DESPITE the fact that the US has the most retarded of all laws granting citizenship to anyone born there, no matter what.

Restaurant owner should be locked up for hiring illegals in the first place. No sympathy.

Great news. Baltimore is basically the last east coast city without a major Hispanic population

Sounds like Trump just created 36 new jobs

BYE SPICS!

>DEFEND THIS Sup Forums
um.. good, less spics to worry about

GET IN HERE
Fuck this slide thread

sage

most people don't work at restaurants full time you mong

Immigrants have papers and therefore nothing to fear.

No papers? Not an immigrant. You have to go back, invader.

must be hard being a white hottie living in a nigger hell hole, probably a coal burner

oh, and don't hire illegal spics and beaners and you won't lose your workers

AY FUCK YOU NIGGA BALTIMORE THREADS ARE NEVER SLIDE THREADS 410 410 410

most whites here are redpilled b/c we live around feral monkeys 24/7

Where do they get those giant marshmallows?

( Nice digits by the way )

I live approximately 10 minutes away from the Boathouse. It's located in Canton. Fuck all the White yuppies. It's a big party spot for young, White liberals. Fuck them all. Fuck them all. They want their slave capitalism labor.

and what do you think we have here in the great land of France? nothing but pure Aryans?

Canton and Fed Hill suck dick, as does Hampden. Charles Village and Mt. Vernon are based though

kek

Mt. Vernon and Charles Village are hipster areas- they're okay. I'm a Fells Point type of person. Fed Hill is for faggots fresh out of college.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Cheap labor, cheap goods. I'm living paycheck to paycheck. It ain't easy to pay a mortgage, a car loan, $30,000 in credit card debt, student loans, and still be able to actually go out of state when I take my two week vacation.

I'm starting to think I'll never see Rome or even go on a Mediterranean cruise to someplace shitty like Malta.

Shouldnt the restaurant owner be prosecuted for hiring illegals?
I thought that was the law or something.

>must be hard being a white hottie living in a nigger hell hole, probably a coal burner
only if you got NO ASS

>Shouldnt the restaurant owner be prosecuted for hiring illegals?
>I thought that was the law or something.
Friends of the party system are above the law.

>student loans
>tourism

you deserve everything you got, dumb poorfag

>MFW all urban Democrat city centres are hack full of corrupt non-white fucks, and illegal immigrants.
Wow 30 that must be the entire staff.

>fed hill is for faggots fresh out of college
I literally just hung out with someone who fits this description. 10/10 accuracy

>Maybe those jobs will now go to our fine upstanding African-American countrymen of that city.
I am sure most of them are employed, but some may leave their current job to locate closer to home. The shame of it all is that it would take a court order to get people off of welfare.

Who cares about restaurants. I am not some bourgeois scum that frequents them on a weekly basis. Shut them all down for all I care.

>30 illegals

is it a restaurant or the mexican underground railroad?

Yup. I am intimately familiar with the area.

Also glad there are other social Baltimore Sup Forumstards.

Good, fuck them and fuck the restaurant that hired them. I hope they go out of business.

qt newsfu, whats her name?

>DEFEND THIS Sup Forums DEFEND IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

New way to eat free in US.
Go to restaurant, order and eat.
Put ICE caps on the table and start talking into fake hidden radio mics as if raid is being prepared.
It's free dining if the staff runs away!

not really a slide thread, but the link is CNN admitting the Russians is complete bullshit

I will never insult Finland again. You redeemed your country.

Everyone is talking about McDonald's, the largest restaurant corporation in the world, replacing 2500 cashiers with touch screens and it's supposed to be the apocalypse. So why the fuck is this one guy allowed to deny at least 30 jobs to Americans?

She is, if you don't look directly at her nose.

this so much

they could have hired americans for a fair wage

> Obvious bait thread
> 60 Replies
You kids are autistic

>30 less inbred mexcrement beanerfarts to spit in your food and put bodily fluids in it while white people pay their job, their welfare, their benefits, ,their affirmative action, government programs, social housing, their social services and the money they send to el Maaahiicoooo