Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

WE HAVE /OURIMAM/ TO TEACH US ....

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE /@IMAMOFPEACE/ PILL YET?

Other urls found in this thread:

faceBERG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/THREAD, CNN AND THE CUNT ZUCKER JUST GOT BTFO BIGLY.

what

jeez you cunts have really gone down the shitter even since that emu was you guys lost

>proud to be an auscuck

>NOT KNOWING /OURIMAM/

>FAGGET

>tfw u realize that this is tequiya wrapped in tequiya and you're falling for it all

/OURIMAM/ IS A1 PRIMO /WOKE/

JUMP TO WHERE TIME SAYS -34:40 AT BOTTOM RIGHT.

>ENJOY THE /@IMAMOFPEACE/ PILL YOU DISBELIEVER

faceBERG .com/imamtawhidi/videos/1977614032484275/

>NOW YOU KNOW WHY PEDO LEFTIES SJW SALON MERCHANTS ARE PROMOTING ISLAM AND SHARIA LAW

> Our Imam
I'm not part of your Jamia you filthy disgusting sandnigger. I hope you drown in pig shit

READ THE THREAD AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION HERE
NIGGER

It's pretty obvious he's a Shia sectarian whose stirring shit to alienate Sunni Muslims in Australia. But good on him. I find it pretty funny he says pretty much what the Left has claimed Muslims believe and the reasons they are moderate, and what the majority of people want from Islam and is being attacked. Really activates my almonds

Watched him talk with gad saad last night. He truly is woke and has potential to be /ourimam/ but he needs help from more knowledgeable and experienced people to address the issues more specifically.

HE IS SHIA, AND SO IS KHOMEINI WHO HE ABSOLUTELY JUST PISSED ON HERE HE IS NO SECTARIAN, HE HAS STUDIED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL AT BOTH SUNNI & SHIA.

HE IS A TRUE & HONEST REFORMIST WHO IS JUST ABOUT TO BECOME VERY VERY BIG IN INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC REFORM WORKING WITH GOVTS.

LOOKS AT FLAG...

>YOU COULD TEACH HIM PLENTY ABOUT ISLAM

>entire faith based on pure cognitive dissonance
He seems like a nice guy but to be honest, hes an idiot and what hes doing will not work.

I checked his Twitter timeline, there is something shady about him. He talks about progressive and (((liberal))) reforms There is strong possibility he is propped by a intelligence agency.

Ignore the flag, I'm going back in October.

>INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
>/pol'sIMAM/

HELLO FAGGET.

>filthy shiite who uses taqiyya and kitman and fucks pre puberty bois
>not being sufi sunni

he is probably a mossad agent trying to stir up conflict and tensions between shai and sunni communities desu

YES, ... THAT MUST BE IT.

Every badass has a loli,He sure had a good taste in waifus

Kek he could have 2000 lolis when he had men begging him to marry their daughters but he chose to wait 10 years and marry the daughter of his friend abu backr(google him) who coincidently was going to marry her to a pagan tribe leader

>who coincidently was going to marry her to a pagan tribe leader
but thats exactly what ended up happening

>le allah is moon god,baal,moloch,elilah,hubal meme
>muhammad came just right in time when she was going to marry a pagan tribe leader who conspired against mo
>its all a coincidance he was a pedophile!!

Your local imam will explain it to you swedecuck

i dont talk to terrorists

Well you are mute in swedenstan