Can't decide:

Does this mean Roaches aren't so bad, or that roaches are the worst?

archive.is/M6qdZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqwgPhxtgnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, that is a great idea. You just sew together some tarp full of newspaper, it would be cheap as fuck.

Roaches win this round.

How do I fund this

leave it to non whites to be alpha

Pretty based

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Link to Kickstarter?

wtf i love roaches now

>they soak up water
my sides are crashing into towers

as roaches they should be supporting their own kind; which they're failing at.
they're still roaches tho, and them drowning eachother is not my problem if they're not in europe.

The turkroaches did well, but it was probably by accident.

Is this a public company that I can invest in?

our guise :)

>mfw

>Does it get any sicker?

Title should be, does my dick get any thicker?

(((Kaplan or Caplan is also a surname common among Ashkenazi Jews, usually indicating descent from the priestly lineage (the kohanim),)))

The best part of this is that they will almost certainly be used once bought, as refugees capsize their craft in order to be rescued by fishing vessels once the encounter them.

#morethanalifevest

>WaPo
>(((Kaplan)))
cmon you fucking faggots seriously

>shitskins cant read the news so this will continue happening
my heroes

>supporting their own kind
Arabs are not roaches, roaches are roaches of different makeup. But not arabs.

Based sandniggers.

I wanted to believe

you guys are so fucked in the head

Roaches gonna roach.

But user, Turks are honorary whites like us! They even say they're white with pride!

The hell? Roaches are intentionally selling them cinder blocks as life vests?

Reminder to sage slide threads. sage goes in all fields

THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

They hate most European countries, and have 2.9 million refugees (more than all of Europe combined), so... why slang soggy PFD? Why would the roaches harm the roaches leaving their crowded roach mud to infest their political enemies?

a small part of me recognizes the humour, but in reality that's quite disgusting

they want more outpouring of support for refugees so turkey gets money

/thread

>fun fact
a roach can hold it's breath for 30 minutes underwater
youtube.com/watch?v=xqwgPhxtgnA

WTF! I love turkroaches now.

Turk roach conquest of the middle East is why these indigenous people are currently a mess. Turks are half asian so they half have no soul. They stepped on the Arab as they stepped on the Armenian and Balkan etc

Friendship ended with EU
Now Turkey is my best friend

She's a Turkish-American libcuck. Literally the worst thing once can encounter.

Oh fuck nevermind. (((Kaplan))) it is.

> mfw Kaplan means tiger in Turkish

Pax Ottomanica was not that bad to live under; even as a non-Muslim it was not terrible. That's precisely why all of Middle East and Balkans is filled with complacent ass-kissers now.

Not really Middle East is a mess because of Islam ,Israel and inbreeding.Balkan is a mess because Religion mixed with ethnicity and churches turned people against each other and of course arrival of islam fucked it up even more.

yeah probably BS but I think I will start a life vest company and rake in that sweet Soros money

This story was widely reported, doofus. It's even on RT, which is presumably the only news source you trust.