Ramadan 2017 in the USA

The Muslim three-day Eid al-Fitr festival, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, began this weekend in parts of the world where sightings of the new moon were made. During Ramadan, the Islamic month of fasting, devout Muslims must abstain from food, drink, and sex from dawn until sunset. The fast, one of the five pillars of Islam, is seen as a time for spiritual reflection, prayers, and charity. After sunset, Muslims traditionally break the fast by eating three dates, performing the Maghrib prayer, and sitting down to Iftar, the main evening meal, where communities and families gather together. Gathered here are images of Muslim Americans observing Eid al-Fitr and Ramadan this year in New York, Connecticut, California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

The Egyptian-American Elhariry family takes part in Iftar dinner during Ramadan in Manalapan, New Jersey, on May 28, 2017. #

Female members of the Egyptian-American Elhariry family (from left) Shahenda, 19, family friend Hanem Ghonaim, 18, daughter Hager, 24, and mother Faten Oda, take part in a Maghrib sunset prayer before Iftar dinner during Ramadan in Manalapan, New Jersey, on May 28, 2017. #

Muslims take selfies before a prayer service celebrating Eid-al-Fitr on June 25, 2017 in Stamford, Connecticut. #

Shoes are gathered outside a prayer service celebrating the Islamic holiday of Eid-al-Fitr on June 25, 2017 in Stamford, Connecticut. #

Muslims attend a prayer service celebrating Eid-al-Fitr on June 25, 2017 in Stamford, Connecticut. #

Muslims walk onto a baseball field as they gather for the celebration of the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the end of the Holy Month of Ramadan at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California, on June 25, 2017. #

>devout Muslims must abstain from food, drink, and sex

Murder is still okay.

What's the point o fasting if they just stuff their faces with food in the evening?

Nothing
Its like nofap

Muslim women hug as they gather for the celebration of the Eid al-Fitr holiday in Angel Stadium of Anaheim on June 25, 2017. #

Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi of the Islamic Society of Orange County (lower left) speaks to Muslims gathered for the celebration of the Eid al-Fitr holiday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on June 25, 2017. #

What a stupid fucking tradition.

Muslims pray while gathered for the celebration of the Eid al-Fitr holiday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on June 25, 2017. #

Nevien Shehadeh, 19, a Palestinian American, sports a head scarf before leaving her house to take part in prayers and celebration for the Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr in Staten Island, New York, on June 25, 2017. #

Muslim children eat cotton candy in celebration of Eid al-Fitr at a park in South Brunswick Township, New Jersey, on June 25, 2017. #

Muslim American friends take part in the Maghrib sunset prayer on the last day of Ramadan on a beach in Long Branch, New Jersey, on June 24, 2017. #

That's it I have converted to to Islam ! Holy shit fuck bacon and faggots I am liberated !

In Santa Ana, California, a family sits together as they break their Ramadan fast after sunset by eating halal Mexican tacos from a food truck, during a campaign called 'Taco Trucks at Every Mosque' at the Islamic Center on June 14, 2017. The organizers were promoting the scheme to try and demystify Islam and unite the Muslim and Latino communities. #

>palestinian american

get out

jerusalem is ISRAELS LAND

Imam Souleimane Konaté, left, leads worshipers in Eid Al-Fitr prayer on June 25, 2017 in New York. #

People gather on McDonald Avenue for a prayer celebration of Eid al-Fitr, marking the end of the fasting month of Ramadan, in the Kensington neighborhood of Brooklyn on June 25, 2017. #

With the University of Pittsburgh's Cathedral of Learning seen in the background, hundreds of Muslims gather in prayer to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, on June 25, 2017 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. #

Don't Muslims believe Allah lives in the sun?

may god strike all these sand coons down

Purple color kurta

Allah is above the universe, and we're underneath. According to Islamic sources there are 7 skies or universes between God's throne and earth.

Back to you leaf

No, he is not bound by space or time.

To suggest otherwise is kufr, which invalidates Islam

>7 skies or universes between allah's throne and earth

let me guess - the goats are only on earth and 7th heaven, right?

i do business in North Africa and mediteranean and met hundreds of sand people in MBA
Not a single fucking mudslime follows fast. they all still smoke weed like blacks, drink like irish, raid hookah bars like armenians, and eat via postmates twice a day

I think of religious freedom, non-theocratic government, and individual rights; and then importing Muslims.... for some reason the story of the scorpion and the frog comes always comes to mind.

great!!! some pictures i can print out and use for target practice!

Why would you wish ill onto your family?

wow, looks like achmed there is very happy about his new bride

>Egyptian-American

kek,
the only american thing about them is using electricity

Not for long, guy.

>child slippers

I see somebody brought the wife

mehmet jr there should be more pious in the mosque now that there are no goats around

No the goats are inside yo pigfaced mama
This,we muslims in the day,kufars at night