He's going to get a second term

He's going to get a second term.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/103853707757764609?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong

LEAF

And do we know who they asked? A liberal arts college? Midwest farmers? Blacks in poor Mississippi?

It's a good thing your "country" doesn't matter.

You are only half right.
When the era of prosperity Trump ushers in leads to the discovery of immortality, term limits will be removed and he will holy his position indefinitely.

What makes you think the country will last that long?

Reminder to sage slide threads

GET IN HERE

SAGE

all 3

Considering how horribly fractured and feckless the democrats are.... yes

IN 3 years during the election, with hopefully good economics and no new wars the Russia shit will seem like a massive shameful blight on the Democrats.

Business insider is horribly biased, they were one of the worst offenders with polling in 2016

>Canadians
>Muslim refugee woman

wew lad.

It's all part of the plan. Trump gets the shit done that people are not going to like. Then he gets canned for some reason and the true next president steps in to power.

Proofs? Do they post where they took the polls or are we the reader supposed to assume a modicum of journalistic integrity occurred?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/103853707757764609?lang=en

It is over.
Glumpft is finished. There is no redemption from here on.
How can he ever recover?

Gumpftdt is going to be impeached and going to prison and utopia awaits!.

Bernie 2020

>extremely descriptive file name

You, I like you.

>approval raiting

Presidential approval rating have floated in the 30's and 40's for decades.

It is meaningless, Congress has an "approval rating" of like 8% yet they get reelected 98% of the time.

Thanks for proof that it's those three examples I gave you? Why'd you post a link to his Twitter? I meant proof of there being a diverse polling

S W A G

we're talking about president not congress. congress is 435 + 100. president is 1

WHAT? do you not understand the point im making? Obama had a low approval rating when he was reelected

So did bush, so did Clinton.

Approval rating doesn't fucking matter only like half the country bothers to even vote.

Nice photo shop faggot. My one is better.

Former uneducated white man Drumpf voter here. I cant deny it. I regret voting for the orange cheeto. How did we let glumpt get the nuclear codes?

wtf r u talking about. they were never this unpopular

oh ya but i have the entire collection

>121x125
>retarded aussie saves a thumbnail

i got u vladimir

Is obamaleaf the worst shitpoaster or is he the worst human to ever live?

Does something magical happen when a president goes from 42% approval to 38% approval

Why do you think that has fuck all with his chance of being reelected?

You would think after two years of you constantly being wrong and people like me being right you would figure it out, but no, you are as dense and fucking stupid as ever.

You are fundamentally wrong about how huge areas of the United States thinks and why the vote the way they do.

Thus you will continue lose. Enjoy it you stupid fag.

all you right wing nazi fascists will get antifa-ed and nigged - just you wait, just you wait.

bernie 2020

Saved.

Glumprft for prison!

you just said

>Obama had a low approval rating when he was reelected

So did bush, so did Clinton.

none of them were this low when reelected

they were all close to 50% at time of reelection

wait till trump actually has to deal with a crisis and not some retarded tweet bullshit

damn, he is smough thick

that one is obviously shopped but

some of these u won't even believe they are real but they are

they only get worse from here

they're embarrassing af

>none of them were this low

No they were in the 40's do you think something is magically different because its 39%? (in a single poll)

> 39%? (in a single poll)

lol wtf r u fully retarded? It's a bunch of polls and he's been consistently under 40%

Do u not understand the difference between 37% and 50% in an election he barely won (1% in 3 states)

>term limits will be removed and he will holy his position indefinitely.

That's what the 2nd amendment is for...

I just showed u Obama was right around 50% when reelected

>like we havent been through the polling bias for the last year and a half

serisoulsy do you just love to have false hope? Do you get off on being wrong?

There won't be a crisis. The mass of criminal slander by the Democrats has already been soundly defeated. If this is the best they can muster, he will be reelected, period.

Are you a stupid nigger that still believes in polls

NO DRUMPF IT WAS HER TURN

Polls are for fucking retards, Nate

I'm just proving you wrong on what u said

>So did bush, so did Clinton.

I just looked up Based Bill. He was well over 50%

No he was actually at 48%

Plus its a meaningless statistic. its like "oh the patriots always score more in the 4th quarter when its cloudy"

Okay cool stat, not relevant. Turmp is currently at 38% approval rating. by polls that have been CONSISTENTLY WRONG for over 2 years, (Polling firms are not beyond reproach)

That has fuck all for what the election will look like in 2020 and presidents get re elected with sub 50% approval ratings all the time.

The democrats have no party, no leadership, no message. And until they do they will continue to lose, and your delusion wont prevent that.

>Leaf

Only if he manages to actually push through some concrete reforms whose effects are felt before 2020.

Obama was over 50% as well. Wtf is wrong with u mean. Are you a retard who specializes being in everything?

Clinton well over 50

>single polls

Im pretty much done with your shit

Where is your evidence?

>So did bush, so did Clinton.

Lower than 40%? Show your evidence. I'll wait.

You really gotta kill yourself Obamaleaf

let the record show, no evidence was cited

you cunukistanian fucks need to just worry about how you're going to get across the boarder now

>He's going to get a second term.

Well, with all of those wet panties, I don't see why not...

>boarder

Your ID fits you cumstain.

odd how that's what comes to your mind

u right wing retards are so repressed

Trust in Jew Dough has the backing of every single anti white group on the planet....

Except the maple farmers.

Let the record show that you're a massive faggot that gets paid to be a twat on Sup Forums and shill for one of the worst presidents in American history

It's not odd, you're just homophobic cumstain.

He'll have all the terms he wishes for.
He's the Padisha Emperor.

lol i dont shill for trump

when did the right become such SJWs?

No you shill for king nigger, the guy who destroyed American race relations, something you ignore because you're a faggot who can't admit he's wrong

didnt even shave his legs
disgusting.

>replying to obamaleaf

It's Obama's fault that white people got triggered by a black president?

of course brown people have dislike of white people unwilling to take them in

BRUINE 2020! THAT JEW BETTER NOT DIE ON US OR HE WILL JEW US OUT OF A GREAT FUTUER.

here here.