How do australian and new zealender subhumans feel about this pic?

What do you think, wh*Te subhumans?
Also we should have killed more ANZAC subhumans.

anzac corpses

FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH

FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH

FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH FUCK YOU ROACH

i cant wait to go çanakkale and take a HUGE dump on anzac graves this year :Dddd

Same :DDDDDDDD

I don't get it

The roaches defaced an ANZAC memorial

I bet Ataturk is rolling in his grave over the state of the country now

>muh ataturk
>waah ataturk
qq more subhuman :DDD

I hope he comes back to haunt you roaches

“Ahmed and his wife slowly walked with the others. Down the long metal fenced corral, armed men with machine guns patrolling both sides, looking for any infraction any reason give them the dreaded red stamp. The walk was slow, there were so many, behind them a large moving wall ground forward forcing the mass of brown skin forward. Before them the great facility rose, its many smokestacks stamped with its only identifying sign #6. Ahmed was forbade from speaking, his thoughts turned to his wife and children. At least the children might survive, though if they held to Allah through their reconditioning they would surely share his fate. They might find refuge in some other place once the State was done with them.
A divide was now before them and armed guards forced the men to one side and the women to the other, the only mercy was a last embrace before separating. His parents had brought him here, to this place of death. It wasn’t always this way; his parents had enjoyed the fruit of what was then called Germany, had many children. At first the people were proud to take them in, despite many rapes, terrorist mischief, raising crime rates they wore it as a badge of altruistic pride.
Then the Jihadists got bolder, was it the Paris dirty bomb? Was it the Copenhagen Christmas massacre? Was it the school bombing his childhood friend perpetrated? He knew his friend was planning an attack but told no one, Ahmeds chest sinks with subtle guilt. Above him chained to towers Imams said prayers over the procession of the damned. A regular clanking noise could now be heard ahead; men were being forced onto stretchers and locked in place by large clamps. Even the bravest began shacking and crying quietly to them-selves as the stretcher was locked onto a conveyer belt, one by one entering the machine.
[Part 1/2]

[Part 2]
One man screaming was brought by guards from somewhere at the back the strong men wrestled him onto the metal stretcher and one stamped a red bar code onto his head. All quietly gulped as he disappeared into the plant, no anesthetic, it was nearly Ahmeds turn when bloodcurdling screams could be heard echoing from the plants interior then more getting further away quitter but more shrill. He had behaved though; he was locked onto his deathbed and placed on the belt upon entering the plant his forehead was scanned and he heard an ironically cheerful chirp, next to his bed a set of automated syringes took aim at his arm and swiftly plunged into a vein.
Ahmeds limp body was scanned, organs targeted for harvest, once certain organs were removed a machine pumped his blood into a small refrigerated vat, further surgeries took everything else that was worth taking, his epidermis fully peeled to be mined for stem cells, even his bones if they matched a requested dimension were taken. The empty husk that was once the Muslim Ahmed finally was incinerated, the mineral rich ash taken to be used as fertilizer. If only his parents had known, this was Europe, once the native population was pushed too far the politicians were butchered and new administrations took their place, the State granted their troublesome Muslim populations a choice, leave immediately or face harvest. Time was up a year before Ahemd and his family was found.”

didnt read

I wish Ataturk wasn't a thing, you'd still be annoying, LARPing real trve Hellene but at least not a fucking roach.

Hocem bu tirad tutar gibi görünüyor. Acaba göt yangınlarından yine napacaklar :DDD Ya ağlayacaklar ya da hititli diyecekler :D

hah bak allahın köylü bok kokulu sl*vı, 20 liraya anal seks yapan sl*v yunan demiş bize:DD

You can't escape that easily my friend.

>look mom i learned a new word today
Russia and Germany please don't let your rapeslaves post on boards for people.

The western world should team up on turkey and reclaim Constantinople for the Greeks.

>western world should team u-
*gets run over by a truck*

100 you alır bence xocem. ayrıca götüyanık mod bana ban atmış amk :DD

Well written senpai

Yeah 20 liras for anal sex with some slav? Don't believe you, those whores are cheap, but even Ukrainians want 100 w żopu, so no.
You know, in general I've had ambivalent attitude towards Turks. At one side they are subhuman retards and even we, in the break between being raped by Russia and Germany fucked them in the ass, on the other hand at least you didn't give Joseph Bem to Russians when he came to hide in Turkey.

The western world must remind the Turks of their noble Byzantine heritage and encourage the Greeks and Turks to peacefully unite under one flag.

>I've had x attittude towards Turks
don't care
you're a subhuman. whether you like us or not. you'll always be considered as subhuman
also
>HIS COUNTRY DIDN'T EXIST FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY
kek :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>You know, in general I've had ambivalent attitude towards Turks. At one side they are subhuman retards and even we, in the break between being raped by Russia and Germany fucked them in the ass, on the other hand at least you didn't give Joseph Bem to Russians when he came to hide in Turkey.
That changed when the Erdogondola craze happened. Did he ban every single Turk with IQ over 60 from Sup Forums or what?

mach ma schaaf mit alles mehmet

>HIS COUNTRY DIDN'T EXIST FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY
Turks pretended it did(if only to piss off Russians).

speak human language wh*Te dog

>Having a foreign war memorial in your country
Can you imagine if Germany had a memorial to when they tried to invade Poland

Turkey is top cuck

>having
should you not replace that verb with a past tense one? :DDDDDDD

Are you retarded?

They have WW1 memorials here, same for Austrians, Russians(those have WW2 too) and plenty of others. Same goes for France - you have British, Canadian, American, Australian, German etc. etc. cemeteries and memorials all over northern France.

It's a custom.

nope i dont have any wh*Te genes

wh*Te dogs are on fire today

But that's an oxymoron desu

Get some better bait senpai, your thread is dying :')

Saged

>wh*Te screeching
lol

I'm a Turk and I find this Tayyip-loving roach's rantings to be either a poor attempt at trolling the master-banter Aussies, or worse yet, genuine hatred.

Aussies are always cool in Turkey. Our nations were both forged out of the same fire.

Kanka napiyon sen ya?

amına koyayım senin gavat

o gavatı siktir et fazla reply almıyor zaten :DD tiradı bumplasın yeter :D

KYS Atacuck

>Be roach
>Be anywhere but Roachistan

Checks out

Remember you will always be a cockroach and a pest to the world

Remember
you'll always be inferior to us

enjoy being colonized by big Yankee cock, nerd

>can't read
ftfy subhuman

I know this is bait but the official kill count in your own country was 270,000 dead otto's and 70,000 Anzacs. How do you lose almost 4 times the troops we did? You were holding a defensive position on a hill and we landed in the wrong spot

70.000 ANZAC subhumans and 200.000 French+British subhumans
learn to count, wh*Te subhuman :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Be sandnigger muslim
>Can't use a rifle worth shit

Also checks out

be Turk
Rape wh*Te subhumans
ftfy, wh*Te subhuman
also what the fuck does a fucking Dane subhuman know about history? you're fucking retarded compared to me or any non white itt.

I'm going to have so much fun burning piles of you cunts when WWIII hits

Bit sad that all that Ataturk built is being destroyed. Can't wait for ww3 desu.

At least then we could oust the fuckers from East Thrace without having to heavily publicize the fact that they aren't actually fucking Turkic.

>What do you think, wh*Te subhumans?
>Also we should have killed more ANZAC subhumans.

> same roach doing the fuck whites thread we are superior rape babies
> doesnt know that they only lasted that long with german help
> doesnt know that the ottoman empire was a joke that only managed to conquer the balcans and got raped by Spain, Austria Hungary, Russia, Romania and practicaly any European nation worth its name
> being this fucking jealous of whites that you made this thread 5 times alredy is testament to your shitpost
This pic triggers sub human roaches

>ww3 begins
>wh*Tes get genocided
XD
>This pic triggers sub human roaches
We beheaded that gypsy, turned Romania into a rapebaby colony, Mehmed II raped Vlad's brother
LAMAO

>~equal casualties
>Turks had a huge defensive advantage
Nice work.

Is it because you dont know how read?

>we could
>we could've
what do you mean by "we", wh*Te amerisubhuman?
you're a fucking subhuman with an iq of 20 and you're probably a manlet as well. I'm superior to you in every way.

>lol we tortured human beings we are so tough XD

T-that's gay, Turkanon from Pontus.

Can't wait to exterminate you subhumans with the Russians.

>this fucking post

It's a pretty nice indication of your increasing islamist nature within your government.

I remember on the 100th anniverssary the nz and aus prime minister stood with a representative of the turks and raised all 3 flags and sung together

Good job you fucking retards can't wait till the entire world finally gangs up on islam not like it'll happen though

FUCK YOU

How many turks froze wearing paper shoes in the Caucasus again? I forget

Your sultan was killed by a random Romanian count and you were assraped by spain and Austria
If that isnt embarresment i dont know what this is

I know you're trolling m8 but lets be serious for a second. You could have had a westernized country, you could have been the bridge between the east and the west. Instead you are destined to be just another muzzrat shithole. Does it upset you even a little bit, or are you content?

>Pontus
I'm not a fucking rum dönmesi Trabzonlu faggot
i'd kill you for saying that, just like how Topal Osman massacred Gr**ks and Arm*nians in my city :DDD he did that with K*rds btw :DDDDDDDDDDDDd

Then Mehmed must be gay, A big heresy in your backwards religion

Did you guys shoot yourselves or something? Not even we could've killed that many roaches

If you are Turkish then you would have died like the rest of the white people in South Africa

Black people don't see turks are real blacks, remember that.

>Islamic shithole
>Westernized

Top bants, my Aussie friend

>y-you are trolling
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
when will you understand?
I hate you
My ancestors hated you
My ancestors' ancestors hated you
My ancestors' ancestors' ancestors probably didn't even heard about you so they're exception
i was created by Allah to hate your subhuman kind
Lmao. You don't know what i look like so better shut up kid :D

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

nice made up numbers, kid :DDD
look at

Ayyy LAMAO
Turks gonna turk.
>defaced
What, puny turk muscles and mind too weak to do structural damage? I would have thought you'd blow it up for maximum buttblast.

Your ancestors were Turkic Nomads or Greek. Yet you subjugate yourself to a foreign religion. How does it feel being inferior to an Arab?

>gibbers about "subhumans"
>has an entire religious population that is collapsing due to severe inbreeding

user, you didn't think this one through

OP is a disgrace to his ancestors. This man enjoyed his visit to your shores:

>hohol turko tatar
stop being a house nigger
Feels good because Islam suits my ideology:
kill wh*Tes

>Lmao. You don't know what i look like so better shut up kid :D
No I do not but my guess is you look similar to what my morning shit looks like.

Like made up Turkish intellectual achievements?

Ah I see so you are indeed a serious muzzrat.

If you were any kind of threat the west would destroy you. It is not necessary however, you are glorified cavemen. Ataturk truly was the last hope.

>Be utterly defeated by gangs of farmers with skin cancer who were deployed in the complete wrong place, while having a massive defensive advantage

See, this is what happens you stop letting your armies be commanded by Christians.

If your race is superior then why did you get assraped by Spanish Empire and Carlos II in the day the Turkroachistan Empire existed

Seriously, I wanna get the numbers on how many froze in the mountains can you help me?

How do you feel about kurds becoming majority in your country ank taking control?

>Yakub's spawn desperately tries to talk back
lol

You do know your ancestors were not Muslims? They were forced to become Muslim by the invaders.

>the west would destroy y-
*BEEP BEEP*
*runs over you*
west is no more kid.

and now I hate turks. honestly, they're jealous and can only shitpost because they know if they started a war with the west we would glass them. i'm not talking about pussy Europe. i'm talking about the USA, the true west. disgusting hairy uneducated turks. all you do is rape because you're animals, you act purely on instinct.
so pathetic, you live in the past because your country is so weak now, in a world war you will be glassed. country full of inbred manlet rapists. PLEASE pull a 9/11 on us so we can destroy you like we do everyone else. TODAY IN THE PRESENT DAY. you live in the past retard.

>2017
>still muslim
Good luck with that, brother, you're going to need it.

The french weren't fighting in Gallipoli in the numbers you're showing. They were too busy meatgrinding at verdun. Not even your ancestors hated us this much, I might've invited them for Christmas at my place but not your conceited ass

Remeber you got assraped by Spain and Austria, we where the original kebab removers and we will do it again, we shall give greece its rightful clay and spread pig blood over your mosques

> serbs invent "muh 6 gorillion" story to pretend they were victims and get Euro help against ottomans
> turks eat it up

get fucking Jewed you roach

Who would win in a 1outz?

A Maori Battalion troop or a cockroach. Think critically

Winner gets a bite of a pie and a dollar for the bus.

>USA
>lost against rice farmers
>lost against taliban
>lost against commie gooks
>"w-we would glass u"