What's the greatest achievement of black race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaP4xV73gg
youtube.com/watch?v=9qMdd96Dqko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The single greatest proletariat the US has ever seen. Its too bad the rich had to fuck them over so hard.

killing wh*Te subhumans

why are you monkeys so angry
anyhow, what's the greatest achievement of Turks, are there anyone worth naming alive that's Turk?

fucking white women and cucking white men

Death Grips

>lmao @ this fucking roach

Are you thes same roach who's been posting in race bait threads all night saying you want to rape white mothers and stuff? Did a white guy fuck your girlfriend or are you just confused because your country has no identity? Christ.

killing,raping and enslaving wh*Te subhumans for a thousand year

slavery

they finaly had some kind of culture and were usefull

but as usual fucked up

aren't these hairy fucks mexican circus performers?

>there is only one turkish poster on pol
nice logic wh*Te dog

So pinnacle of your races existence of is having white slaves over 300 years ago and having sex with them?

Booker T. Washington did some great shit. But mostly it's just Guinness Book of World Records level past due child support.

Jenkem

Building flying pyramids and the super advanced civilizations of ancient egypt and atlantis

>mad wh*Te dogs itt
blacks are based
this

Dion Sanders ran a 4.1 40

To live off of us. Thanks Jews.

>Fuck a monkey
>Ebola mutates into deadly human virus
>Thousands of niggers die
Best I can think of.

fucking BASED. thats what i call a BASED BLACK GUY,not that uncle toms who wear stupid drumpf hats.

A lot of science and technology comes from Africa. Blacks also have great and rich history, they built pyramids for example.

correct answer

They have established a solid and distinctive pattern of behaviour across the globe. Just this morning I saw two news stories, and immediately thought to myself 'I bet they were black.' And they were!

(The two stories were a crowd beating up a pregnant white woman, and a couple beating up a 15 year old girl and then her mom.)

I love how blacks genocide wh*Te subhumans in South Africa

Piramids

Cotton

You Turks are honestly quite based as well.

thx my brown brother

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaP4xV73gg

Something between this and Lil bibby/ G herbo, but I'm just using propaganda. Make up your own mind.

Vibranium which is what Captain America's shield is made out of. That is until everything changed when the White Nation attacked.

There's a major motion picture documentary about it, you need to edumacate youself.

Wit

Kangs, etc

I will pledge my aligence to the republican party for as long as it exists however, however my number 1 interest is the continuity of the global community.

Basitball

Getting to the west with minimal effort

They will either kill off each other or breed . out the black race by breeding with dumb fat white chick's

Record holder for longest period of cultural and technological stagnation in human history.

Nice b8 roach, think I hear your cousi...I mean wife calling you.

Last time I ate a kebab on the walk home from the pub it gave me the runs and I had to take a shit in a backstreet

Being living proof that man evolved from apes.

>inbred southerner drumpf voter accuses anyone of cousin fucking
dob geg :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Get a room you two. Ideally one street over from the designated shitting street - I hear they're pretty smelly.

>What's the greatest achievement of black race?
Having highly collectible heads when properly shrunk.

Gamerpoop

youtube.com/watch?v=9qMdd96Dqko

USA has

Seems legit :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Now fuck off and get fucked by Jamal Al-Somali :D

i left a severed pig head at the front doors of a mosque last night. then poured the blood over it. haha. i'm waiting for it to hit the news in the morning. and btw I'm black. idk why you mooslimes like us, because nobody i know likes you. we hate you in this country.

That's based. I accept you as an honorary Indian.

aw, manslayer's a nigger?

>made on MS PAINT
nice map you've got there :DDD

did you expect him to be a rapebaby like you?

Tricking whitey into gibs

Living without the need to work

trayvon martin or frederick douglas

Lmao fucking loser. You beat the cosuin fucker stereotypes at cousin fucking. I wonder how many of you inbred rejects are bumbling about.

WE

dis nigga

>Amerifat still talking
want me to put a bullet in your head? :D

NO

evet :D

convincing whites to take care of them

serdar sen miydin lan :DD

hey idiot from turkey, how about if you're gonna insult the americans get the fuck off your computer and shut up. since they INVENTED computers and the fucking internet. you guys have nothing to be proud of

Jazz

Settle down sandnigger no one is intimidated by your shitposting.

Surviving long enough to be forcibly taken to other places by their superiors.

yup.

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTER AN SHIEET

The guitar.

mayans

Triggered by based turk Wh*teboI?

making people thing they have any achivements

came in this thread just to tell you how good that pic is

Without question, drive by shootings

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its this fucking insecure roach poster.
Stay mad irrelevant shitskin.

the pointy stick

Well thank you, user.

lol that's a black guy you ignorant fuck.

they had the concept, but the Spaniards, and later ultimately Leo Fender perfected it.

um have your ever heard of FUCKING EGYPT

Being freed by Lincolnd

Signifying. In a sense, it is their version of pilpul. Beyond that, it's all UFO pyramids and peanut butter elevators.

damn, he's like a turbo fucking we wuz nigger holy shit.

Successfully leaving Africa on the backs of whites then turning around and wanting gibs

Winning hide and seek every time

Go away, poor man's arab