Manlet Lengthening

I'm a 5'8 manlet, despite my face being a solid 8, get passed up by girls simply because of my height. I recently inherited a lot of money. Tell me why I should or should not get leg lengthening surgery to grow 3-4 inches.

abcnews.go.com/Health/leg-lengthening-patient-hopes-grow-33-inches-painful/story?id=19451057

If its a lot of money, like A LOT, then your height and looks won't mean as much as your fat wallet.

this is correct
buy a nice car and take good care of yourself

20k usd for 8cm aint that much desu

just be attracted the short women you retard. There are pretty short women everywhere. I literally reject women for being short all the time.

but spending like a year in leg braces unable to walk is

and the pain

and youll always be that guy with such a height complex he had to make himself taller using thi scrazy shit

youre not short enough to warrant this treatment

then again youre probably a fascist shit why am i giving advice to you

from my experience shorties are more concerned about height, have better luck with girls 5'5-5'9 but not a lot of luck.

That's a good looking face. Fuck her.

cant walk for 3 mo. I'll use that time to study for the gre to get into grad school.

How does it work? Do they just make your legs longer? Wouldn't that look pretty gay?

Manlets would spend millions of dollars to be my hight
BAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING manlets WHEN WILL THEY LEARN????

Don't do it man
I'm short, heck my gf is taller than me, but I have my health. It is not worth your permanent health for just a few inches. What will even change? You'll attract people that were too shallow to care about you before? Let it go man.

>iktf
We'll get a keeper soon enough man.

women are just evil.
they shame you if you care about weight, but it is totally acceptable for them to make fun of tiny men.

I'm 5'11 but vain if I've ever got the cash to blow I'd do it and I hit the genetic lotto but that's just me.

Surgeries are unnatural. Just try to find short gril

if you get this surgery, you might end up as 6' but you'll still have a child's upper body, a pea head, T-Rex arms and babby hands.

Work on your personality, it's much more important to women!

>When someone under 6-2 asks you out

>caring this much what roasties think

>women can shame men for penis size and no one bats an eye
>if a man comments on a women's cunt it's another holocaust

I'm particularly bitter because in the last 7 days, I've had two girls who were into me ask "how tall are you" and ghost the second I answer

actually for whatever reason my upper body is disproportionately larger than my lower. I often have people who have only seen me sitting be surprised by my standing height. My legs bow a bit, hence why surgery could gain me so many inches

OP you're the reason why dumb people shouldn't have wealth.

Negro I'm 5'7" and have no problem pulling tail, and I wouldn't put myself above a 7. Not a richfag either.

You are either seriously deluded about how attractive you are and shooting out of your league, or king autist when it comes to females.

Why would you operate yourself into a king of the manlets? Go 190+ or go home.

stop giving a fuck what women think

>leg lengthening surgery to grow 3-4 inches.
because you would be disproportionate and therefor go from being manlet to mutant.

>I'm particularly bitter because in the last 7 days, I've had two girls who were into me ask "how tall are you" and ghost the second I answer

kek when will you learn?

Also if you're not even moderately /fit/ get your lazy lardass off the chans and lift

If you're 5'8" and can't get laid you don't have an 8/10 face. 8/20 maybe.

Don't be an autistic retard. If you have money it literally doesn't matter if you are an ugly manlet Ribery is ugly af and 5' 7" and his wife is super Hot. Besides people will always know about your conplex and you will always be a manlet at heart. It is like trans people, just accept yourself.

>personality
lol

When you're in a relationship already, absolutely. But you need something to reel them in in the first place. Either money, status or non-stop effort.

It's primarily a bad idea because of a thing we call 'proportions.' An invasive leg lengthening procedure will make you look like a stubby armed freak, even on a subconscious level, something will be off.

I have a male friend is ridiculously good looking but he is a 5' 7" manlet. The women ignore him.

>you will become a cripple
>your inferior genes won't change and your kids will be manlets

Also, there is plenty of women under 5" 8". Find one of them.

Who is Zac Effron

What a fucking nob-jockey OP is.
Confidence attracts women, not height.
I'm a 5'5 manlet and get more pussy than you can shake a stick at.

Literally yesterday:
9/10 qt on tinder talking to me. Asking me all kindsa questions, get them right. Finally asks height, "5'8 but I look sexy af in heels" dont hear from her again.

Fuck this shit, her profile said she was 5'4. Makes me wanna e. rodge the populace

>stale /fit/ bait

Check out RSDmax on jewtube, your height means nothing

>Zac Effron

literally should've just lied. women can't tell the difference.

Lie, you fucking idiot. Tell them you're 5'11" and wear those shoes that make you 2 inches taller. She's not going to bring a fucking tape measure to the date.

Legs are broken in a specific place that will keep a natural looking leg. Pins are inserted into the bones with a crank that moves them mm-cm a day so that when the bone heals, it creates more bone. It is extremely gruesome, and you never regain the ability to run.

But bu bu.. Muh 6ft

>Tell me why I should or should not get leg lengthening surgery to grow 3-4 inches.

should not get, because the testicles in your knees will explode if you jump

not entirely true, i've been reading up. Athletes can run again after 12 mo. Never as fast as their original, but still keep fit.

I heard stretching can make you an inch or two taller. It's not much, but at least it's something.

He's a mega superstar with looks and money. He could be 5'4" and pull in more pussy than we could ever dream of.

No, just kill yourself. Nature obviously didn't want you to survive.

>manlets get crippling surgery to become disproportionate freaks

WHEN

actually did that, used to be 170cm. After stretching and using and inversion table im 172cm. Hit the limit though.

Exactly, so if OP is 8/10 (delusional) and has money why bother sending it like a fucking retard. Better invest it on something profitable and then stop worrying about getting women and start worrying about thots hunting your fortune.

This.

The problem you fucking manlets have isn't your height; it's that you have a complex about your height and women can smell it on you.

Date asian girls. They're nicer, cuter, and don't care as much about height since average asian men are also short.

No she isn't
She's a fat cosmetic-surgeried beurette and a shitty human being who has her whole family free-load on the dude
Athlete wives are the worst

it's obvious this is what you want and you're just rationalizing away all criticism of it. you are going to cripple yourself and look like more of a freak with bizarre proportions, i hope you do it though so you waste a bunch of money and get a bizarre hospital infection only to find yourself in a worse position than you were before. you're exactly like trannies.

There's a few support groups on online for this, and pretty much all the members of those groups that went through with it regretted it and recommend no one else do
take that as you

also sage

then explain why i talk to girls, and they're all over me. Talk about how we're gonna meet and hook uo, theyre into it. They ask "what's your height" and I unapologetically answer and never hear back.

Happened multiple times.

Just googled his wife, she's very average

I always thought linux was a faggot.

This. height can be a great filter

being insecure is more of a turn off than being a manlet. Women sense insecurity like badgers smell fear.

Don't do it. With this mentality, you always have "something" about yourself to fix, because otherwise you can't get women.

What comes after? Penis surgery because you are a dicklet? Working non-stop for 10 years to improve your career because you're an incomelet?

Learn to accept yourself. Go to the gym and put on some muscle. Sleep with some thots / fat chicks from the club to increase confidence levels.

Post results here.

I'm 5'7" and have a way hotter gf than the girl in that pic. Maybe your problem isn't your height, but something else?

don't do it, good things come in small packages

Because it's fucking Tinder and women can afford to be picky on it. Were you to chat to her at first in person it would no doubt be different.

are you white? if you are then you are looking for girls in the wrong places.

Havent had sex in 2017, cant count the number of times ive had sex on one hand. I'm going insane. 26.

let me get 10 grand trust fund babby if you have mils

Don't do it. Do. Not. Do. It!

You whole body is made for your height. If you change you height it will have everlasting impacts. A friend of mine married a Russian girl who lengthened her legs in two times, 5 cm each time. She couldn't walk normally anymore, had severe circulatory problems and when she came to Korea to get checked the surgeon told her he had to remove some of the bone gain she had. My friend had to pay like usd 50.000 for two surgeries, she got her height back to normal and was healed from her problems.

Then she left him... the bitch...

Anyway, don't do that.

you get passed up because you have zero confidence and deep insecurity

Tell them you have a big dick. If you dont, sucks to be you.

Put bank account and routing number up along with social security number. Funds will be incoming shortly.

you'll grow up to 6' only to find out that 6' 4" dudes are the ones who get all the girls

so essentially you'll upgrade yourself from lower to upper beta status

honestly your money may be better spent somewhere else

nonetheless you will probably still move up from dating 5's and 6's to maybe the occasional 7 as a six footer

Save yourself the trouble. Get your bank statement printed on your T-shirt. That will work. Girls love money.

Manlet genocide when? Also take care of ugly people weeaboos NEETs and other genetic failures.

They make special shoes that make you taller by 3 inches. I forgot what they are called i saw it in a buzzfeed video.

It can work if your proportions are short legs long upper body. Otherwise your proportions will look fucked.

Also its painful and timeintensive. And with painful I mean the pain is excruciating. You NEED to take heavy opioids for months. And might end up addicted

Don't the proportions get fucked up though?

>I'm a 5'5 manlet and get more pussy than you can shake a stick at
stop lying on the internet

Proof that men that date asian women are beta men.

They do. It can look extremly awkward. Long legs small body. Problem is we cant stretch the spine so it will always be an imperfect procedure.

Fame > money, status, game, height, etc

My boyfriend had the same problem till he met me, he's almost your height and I'm shorter. Though he still gets annoyed when I wear heels. But that much money for 3 to 4 inches ain't really worth it, bruh.

Just go on dating sites and spam the same message to every single girl about meeting up. And don't be too picky.

he's listed as 5'8 so he probably is 5'4 or 5'5.

OP if you're 5'8 barefoot then in shoes with a heel you should be 5'10 which is fine.

I'm 5'10 and pretty handsome and I've had some 7 and 8s, but I can only keep them for a few weeks. I'm pretty convinced it's my height. It's like after 3 weeks they snap out of and go "oh wait what was I thinking?" Never ever stick around

Wtf that doe look like linux. Linux is such an obvious twink

>cant use legs for months so he can be a few cm taller
>will never have big juicy calves

yes you can fuck a girl, but she will probably immediately ask you for your height post-coitus and then never feel compelled to talk to you again

few months isn't that long though

My height is 196cm
Let's assume a normal height of a man starts from 176cm
Anyone who is shorter is a midget
Midget == faggot
I would never allow a midget take part in my life in any way. Chase midgets out, laugh on them, use any available means to deliver them a message that they are outcasts. A midget is not a human, it is a creature humilated inside, jelous one, crippled inside, an invalid. Rememeber this, GOOD PEOPLE!

5'8" is fairly average. Who wants a big ass Amazonian bitch anyways? Big ass hands and feet, like a fucking basketball player or some shit. I want a lil chicky that resembles a lolli. When they grab my dick it makes it look 4 inches bigger than what it is.

This. You'll never be able to squat/deadlift or perhaps even ruck innawoods for the rest of your life. Don't do it manlets

Even if you get a couple inches taller it won't change your personality or make you anymore likeable.