/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "I Don't Know if this is a Real Viper Album" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/PM Pooinda Loo Press Conf 6/26/17
youtu.be/bM7rEHX3X5M
>VP Pence/CMS Admin Verma Listening Session 6/26/17
youtu.be/g3jnMDSgQfw
>Pres Trump&Cabinet meet w/PM Poo Inda Loo 6/26/17
youtu.be/D0FHcSO50Rk
>Pres Trump/PM Poo Inda Loo PhotoOp 6/26/17
youtu.be/JEl3uwNDuY4
>Ivanka on F&F 6/26/17
youtu.be/bWFg0IttYNQ
>The 2017 Congressional Picnic 6/26/17
youtu.be/6DLQ_fyFkzA
>Pres Trump on F&F Sunday 6/25/17
youtu.be/5nP9I7XHkGM
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #22 6/23/17
youtu.be/i9BiKHdl-Ek
>VP Pence visits NORAD/Cheyenne Mt Bunker 6/23/17
youtu.be/LDIfMYqUWSo
>Trump Village unveiled in India 6/23/17
youtu.be/npmCJuZ7Z9s
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/06/27/0200000000AEN20170627007000315.html
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-at-the-top-of-agenda-as-south-koreas-new-president-comes-to-dc/2017/06/26/951b5fb6-5695-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.3011a9538c86
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN19I083
debka.com/article/26116/US-may-preempt-an-Assad-chemical-strike-in-Syria
sputniknews.com/world/201706271054998641-us-attack-syria-troops/
express.co.uk/news/world/821687/russia-iran-responsible-assad-chemical-weapons-attack-killing-civilians-nikki-haley
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-concedes-residential-district-kurdish-forces-cement-siege-raqqa-city/
sputniknews.com/politics/201706271054997435-usa-iran-russia-sanctions-contradict-commitments/
indiatvnews.com/news/world-as-pm-modi-meets-donald-trump-us-clears-sale-of-22-guardian-drones-to-india-388251
washingtonpost
archive.is/FGJgK
youtube.com/watch?v=NJVxEaGrHS4
hooktube.com/LJuzOqKjLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>N. Korea is clearly advancing H-bomb development: Hecker
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/06/27/0200000000AEN20170627007000315.html

>North Korea at the top of agenda as South Korea’s new president comes to D.C.
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-at-the-top-of-agenda-as-south-koreas-new-president-comes-to-dc/2017/06/26/951b5fb6-5695-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.3011a9538c86

>U.S. threatens Syria, says Assad is planning chemical weapons attack
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN19I083

>US may preempt an Assad chemical strike in Syria - DEBKAfile’s military sources add: An American attack on Syria, whether preemptive or punitive, may be launched from the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush in the eastern Mediterranean
debka.com/article/26116/US-may-preempt-an-Assad-chemical-strike-in-Syria

>Russian Senator Warns of New US Attack on Syrian Troops
sputniknews.com/world/201706271054998641-us-attack-syria-troops/

>Nikki Haley: Russia and Iran to share blame for any chemical attacks by Assad
express.co.uk/news/world/821687/russia-iran-responsible-assad-chemical-weapons-attack-killing-civilians-nikki-haley

>ISIS concedes residential district while US-backed Kurdish forces cement siege of Raqqa city: In effect, ISIS is unable to escape along the M6-highway south of the city, rendering its fighters completely trapped within the gates of Raqqa itself
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-concedes-residential-district-kurdish-forces-cement-siege-raqqa-city/

>Iranian Lawmaker: Washington’s Iran, Russia Sanctions Contradict US Commitments
sputniknews.com/politics/201706271054997435-usa-iran-russia-sanctions-contradict-commitments/

>As PM Modi meets Donald Trump, US clears sale of 22 Guardian drones to India
indiatvnews.com/news/world-as-pm-modi-meets-donald-trump-us-clears-sale-of-22-guardian-drones-to-india-388251

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE MIGHTY DEMOCRAT PARTY DRUMPF!!

DO NOT ATTACK STELLA

You forgot to archive that

>washingtonpost com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-at-the-top-of-agenda-as-south-koreas-new-president-comes-to-dc/2017/06/26/951b5fb6-5695-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.3011a9538c86
archive.is/FGJgK

Is viper the most real american?

Trump delivering on another promise. He's teaching the GOP how to win again.

How much salt will there be when Trump wins in 2020?

hooktube.com/LJuzOqKjLVg
Posting again. The salt. The salt. The salt.
Go to 17:00 mark. He is SO mad the Dems keep losing to Donald Trump. He starts yelling, "the Democratic Party are LOSERS!!! You lost to DONALD TRUMP! Yet again!" At the 19 min mark he reads Trump's tweets bragging about winning and gets absolutely triggered.

>German machine gun

fact: trump paid okeefe to make these videos
>all credibility gone

what also are some facts?
1. 17+ agencies confirm putin hacked the elections
2. trump borrowed and owes millions of money from putins personal bank
3. putin holds a embaressing video of trump
4. trump is a puppet/hostage

this is fact, its all been in the news

I forgot what it's like to lose.

When it comes to removing commie, who cares

kek

Cenk is going to have a full mental breakdown soon. You can hear his voice shake. He gets so enraged toward the end of that video he can barely form a coherent sentence.

The man who said "Hire American, Buy American"?

Maybe he'll finally realize that Trump is smarter than him?

CNN did nothing wrong you disgusting anti-semites

You need to add that new CNN video to the OP nigger

>Shareblue Sample 02
>that flag

Fiiiiiiiiiiiine I'll use some of these

I don't work for shareblue and I'm a an-synarchist.

t-they cant be this stupid, please tell me they can not be this stupid..

Was Tucker good?

Sweetie. It was 6 million agencies

The most we've ever seen, assuming 2018 doesn't break them before then

>call a guy a braindead retard
>constantly get outsmarted by said "retard"

I really can't imagine feeling.

Does anybody remember when CNN started using the term fake news to describe pizzagate? My how the tables have turned.

fact: theres no proof of any russian collusion

fact: there is video evidence of cnn employees admitting its bullshit they push for ratings

No. He says Trump is dumb in every video. He says not only is he dumb and he knows nothing, but he's also being controlled by Putin. He unironically believes the Russia collusion story. Kek

Cenk is losing it lmao. Just join the winning team Cenk!

>The Democratic establishment....ARE LOSERS!
>THE COUNTRY IS CENTER RIGHT
>THE COUNTRY IS CENTER RIGHT
>Trump RUUUUBBBBS IT IN
>YOU GAVE US THIS MONSTER
>justice democrats
AHHHHHHHH
roflmao. Thank you for sharing this.

Cenk actually thinks the country is center left. He actually thinks FURTHER LEFT WING politicians are what America wants.

it was meh

> we gave proof
> it's classified though
Yeahnah, fuck off mattis

I think I speak for most people in Europe and the rest of the world when I say the following:

I feel betrayed by the american people because they voted for someone who:

- Mocked the disabled,
- Bullied the media,
- Made racists comments,
- Was accused by women of sexual assault,
- Degraded an entire religion
- Was the candidate endorsed by the KKK

I think even if the USA isn't racist, ableist, xenophobic, misogynistic, they apparently think it's fine voting for such a candidate.
This distresses me.

I realize now that the USA never really shared normal values. I believe the world would be better off without the country that places Trumps showmanship over common human decency.

WE WON'T NORMALIZE TRUMP.

6 million people will die every single year under Trumpcare.
Republicans are serial killers.

fact: you're responding to a bait poster when cnn just got blown the fuck out, democrats lost 4-0, SCOTUS just ruled in our favor, and motherfucking Donald J. Trump is the President

THE CAMERAS SEAN

5-0*

You know, I don't even feel smug anymore. I feel nothing but serenity now.

Hahahaha that's the fucking best.
I watched it three times. It was so good. Reminded me of election night. He's fucking piiiiiiiissed the Dems keep losing. I'm overdosing on salt over here.

>o'queef actually delivers
what other blue-moon events could happen this week?

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

Not tonight, Jim.

>shills are super butthurt

You guys don't even have anything to troll us with anymore. You just spam garbage now.

This past week has been crazy with how many victories we've had

Hello Anita.

I love their pain. Their anger and tears sustain me. I gotta watch my diet. I'm consuming way too much of this salt.

When then? Tomorrow?

The only thing that annoys me is that there are still people who are so deep into the brainwashing that despite acknowledging that the democrats shit the bed they still think Trump is a "monster", buying into the same false narrative that was the reason they went insane and lost themselves the elections in the first place.
I'm glad they're losing but I can't stand this wailing ignorance.

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

It'll be Obamacare repeal next
It looks like McTurtle can't pull it off, which I guess is a good thing since the bill is shit

No.

This is me this week.

Guys...if we sweep in 2018...I won't even know what to do with myself. I will sob like a little baby due to the euphoria.
I want them to lose so badly. They're going to go insane, and start sending more of their terrorists to attack our politicians. We're gonna need more popcorn.

For real. I've said from the beginning that GOPers should just let Obamacare crash and burn on its own. It will literally collapse to the point where there are no insurers left in any state. Then is the time to repeal it and get government out of healthcare. Especially if, as expected, the GOP increases its majority in the Senate next year.

Why do leftists always say the Republicans only want to cut taxes for the rich? Trump made it pretty clear that wasn't the case. He never got cheers on the corporate tax cut, he got them when he mentioned middle class tax cuts. Cenk doesn't seem like he's lying, he seems like he actually believe that. Maybe because he just can't bring himself to accept that voters want lower taxes?

A psychology paper could be written on the havoc President Trump has wrought on these fuckers.

Never.

If dems don't take the house in 18 it'll mean Pelosi and Schumer's heads.

Dems will be PISSED and will be forced to remove them.

Here's hoping

I am the salt.

Fine with me. Obamacare should just keep melting down to the point where it cannot be defended by shitlibs.

Iran deal was literally just unfreezing assets, the money was theirs, not the US's
You're right that Trumps foreign policy is garbage though, but Obama's was only marginally better, marginally.
He was still shit

It just goes to show how powerful the mainstream media is when it comes to brainwashing.
Get any of these idiots one-on-one, and all they can do is repeat baseless charges and they have zero evidence to support their claims. It's pathetic.

czeched

They'll be more likely to take more Senate seats if they can point to a failing obamacare and blame it on Dems instead of point to a mediocre bill and then take all the blame when obamacare is still collapsing.

The salt is real and wonderful.

He got in on an anti-war platform and bombed more countries than Bush. He signed off on 'regime' change all over the middle east and northern africa. He, along with his vile handmaiden hillary are part of the cancer ruining the US.

They need to work on the fucking bill, man.

Haha no we want Pelosi and the lightweight to stay.
Trump even mocked them and said it'd be a sad day for Republicans when they leave.

Obama led the regime change/destabilization of not only Libya but Syria as well.

Trump's foreign policy might not be exactly what we want but he hasn't destroyed any foreign countries. Only bombed an airbase with minimal damage.

Because it's class warfare. They always do it.
He doesn't think the taxes should be cut on the wealthy. He thinks they should pay more. He will just ignore that tax cuts will be for the middle class as well. He just focuses on "the rich." It fuels his class warfare narrative.

You're oversimplifying it. It also stopped our aggressive posturing towards them. One example: before the Iran deal, our CIA was assassinating their nuclear scientists.

> implying Trump isn't going to do the same thing

They couldn't win one seat at a time. They couldn't win that one seat with $30 million, running against a pretty mediocre Republican candidate. Now imagine they're splitting 200-300 mil (if that, their fundraising has been pitiful) between the 10 Dem senators they have to defend and dozens of Reps simultaneously. Then consider that the RNC has a better ground game, quite a bit better. Then also consider that Republican turnout during midterms is historically much higher than Democrat.

It's gonna be a slaughter.

What does /ptg/ think of this Aryan queen?

Remember when Zuckerberg and other (((news outlets))) had a meeting so they could counter-act all of the 'fake news' during the election that they said got Trump elected? Trump turned that phrase back around on them and now they're forever cursed as being Fake News.

CNN IS NOT FAKE NEWS, GOY

I hope we don't take it for granted or get cocky like them. Let's keep assuming we're going to lose and get out the vote.

sure if she had BLUE EYES

>You're right that Trumps foreign policy is garbage though
What's your policy prescription? Pull of Syria suddenly? I think he's dealing with the shitty hand Obama left him the best he can. Outside of Syria his foreign policy has been excellent. Back to America bullying Europe again.

Checked.
Confirmed judo master.

He hasn't stopped it
Look at this shit"Preemptive" strike with no proof except "we think so"

White people invented the concept of not-slavery.

THE COMMIE JUDGES HAVEN'T LEARNED THEIR LESSON

It's the same (((judge))) from the Michigan recount case.

There is no way that Republicans won't get blamed or have the base demoralized if they don't do something. There's also a risk for them if it sucks because then they'll own it.

>3 billion in ransom money
Neville Chamberlain Obama

What, destabilise and colour revolution more nations?
I don't believe he will, no. There might not even be enough candidate nations left to beat the obama/hillary record for fucking up nations. Any hint at winding back any of Obama/Hillary's bullshit in the middle east has been met with swift condemnation by the press, and in one case, an ultra-convenient gas attack.

I don't care about it at all. Repeal it entirely if you want to do something. Otherwise don't try to, as King Nigger once said, put lipstick on a pig.

Give me tax cuts and pass the Hearing Protection Act already.

You know who has blue eyes?

Merkel

The people of the country can handle ISIS, they don't need the US there and propping up kurdistan is a big mistake.

>(((Goldsmith)))

They should be blamed. The cucking has to stop and the traitors need to be primaried.

kekekekekekekekeke

I disagree. The Dems have been obstructing every step of the way and focusing on Russia instead of governing. People are pissed at the inaction.

Why are they even allowed to do this? What kind of stupid fucking government system do we have where a low level judge in bumfuck nowhere can veto the President?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Goldsmith))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EVERY TIME