HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>cries about FUD
WE WUZ
>raises another scamcoin IPO
THE FUTURE OF
>>fails to take over bitcoin
SOME SMART CONTRACTS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
>crashes 50% and loses over 12 billion in market cap in seven days

I might not have been smart enough to buy a million bitcoins when they were worth dogshit, but I wasnt stupid enough to buy etherium either!

>mfw i sold my ether for 14.50 last year
>literally could have driven lambo rite nao

Time to hop on that curecoin train. About to be #1 folding team on folding@home and has more potential than bitcoin because it's "mining" for cures to Alzheimers N shieet.

>sold all my ETH when it first hit USD 350
was a bit filthy when it hit 400, but maximum comfy now.

jej

When it finishes crashing good time to buy in and ride for another wave.

Isn't Etherium just some scam by Nvidia and AMD?

Ethereum is at 235$ right now, up from 10$ just a few months ago.
Lel. You're salty because you missed the moon ride.
I was cautious... I only made about 100 grand. How much did you make user?

Also, only a fuckin retard would think there was not going to be a massive correction when there was such an exponential gain in such a short time.

Have you sold any?

People still play Diablo 2?

Ya. I sold the whole lot. Had around 350 and sold at 300. Didn't mean to sell 200 of them, fucked up a stop limit and they sold though . Glad they did now, but would have liked to off them when it was a bit higher.
Will buy in again when it feels like it has bottomed out.

How did you sell them? Through coinbase or other places?

Coinbase

There is clearly too much speculative capital in the markets. You idiots are the proof.

We are now in year 1929 and we will be in Great Recession 3.0 soon.

Do you get taxed on the income?

=(. Ya.
Not looking forward to tax time.

Also, do you keep your crypto on an external wallet like a trezor wallet or just "in the cloud" or on your harddrive?

Don't ask how, ask to whom. He sold it to the next idiot playing the speculative game.

You are all playing the musical chairs game.

I'm a bad goy. I left my eth in the exchange for awhile and my Bitcoin in the "vault" on coinbase. I have been meaning to get it out of there and into a wallet of some kind but have not got around to it . I realize this is retarded and will hopefully be doing something about it in the near future. Especially considering they were talking about passing legislation which would make all popular cryptosites report users holdings to the gov.

>Putin bows to Vitalik
>Controls ethereum with an iron but fair fist
>Vitalik said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth not seen since Christopher Langan
>Can solve NP-complete problems in polynomial time
>Can bend space and time to solve the halting problem
>Learned fluent c++ in under a week
>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly
>Premined 85% of ethereum in existence
>Can sell unlicensced securities with immunity

Naysayers have been naying forever. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Do you know if keeping the crypto on a external wallet like a trezor is 100% safe ( because you have the "keys" - or whatever the terminology is)

Yeah - I understand that its all speculative, but fiat currencies aren't better and the future will be crypto of some description - maybe not etherium, maybe not bitcoin, but some crypto of some kind will be the future of money