War is imminent

Last ditch talks between US and Germany over ending hostilities are breaking down as I type.

If you don't prep food, water, ammo and guns now, you are lost. Start prepping!

Why are your millions of Muslims going to invade us?

>the globalists have been kicked out of russia and the US

>all they have left is germany

TIME TO ANNIHILATE GERMANY

Trump is German.

He would never war with our cousins....

Oh dear lord no.

>cancels trip without explanation
>without explanation

This is code for "start prepping, war is coming".

>without explanation
this is code for not giving a reason

so??????? my grandfather was german and fought against the germans in ww2

No, you are taking this much too literally.

Wait, who are you telling to prep?

Is Germoney going to invade the US?

Okay - we're in no realistic position to fight. Be sure you fly the yank and russki flags over your house in case their boots come by. Warn neighbors. Make flyers and drop them in letterboxes if necessary.

Remember - we're not goons to fight their wars, we're Germans. The survival of our own people is paramount.

>The U.S. army against the german "army"

That would be a hella of a blitzkrieg.

No, we Germans are to start prepping because the Trump government unilaterally discontinued talks. If the Merkel junta burns we will be free and if we make sure we can get off-grid they will have no forces to actually fight the Americans with. This way we who we are not your enemy and yet to be slaughtered once again can at least minimise white casualties.

Teach us how to prep, you're the expert

>The survival of our own people is paramount.
Yeah so you better import more rapefugees to raise your fertility levels.

pretty sure our existing bases in Germany are enough

we have like 50k military personnel there

>Tfw the US spent trillions of dollars, decades of time, and innumerable amounts of manpower to send Muslims into Europe so we can have WWIII AND another Crusade in the same war

Pretty sure we could rely solely on our tourists at this point

wave the ruski flag, doubt the russians would care if germany purged shitskins, it's the "protect da moslems!" nigger natocucks you have to worry about
> enter strategic alliance with russia
> build nukes, because if inbred streetshitters like pakis and ransheets can have nukes, so can germany
> focus on making germany the best country for GERMANS

What part of me urging my countrymen to lay low and avoid supporting the Merkel cult as she grants her masters this prime chance to kill us off screams "I am pro-immigration" to you?

Sounds good Germany. We'll prep for war while you continue prepping the bull. We'll save you from yourselves.

lol dumb bong, I have enough sandwiches made for the next 2 weeks

meanwhile the american army is the laughing stock of the world
you won't name one state "scared" of america's incompetent army, people just prefer not to get on the wrong side of the Jery-run Banks which at this point in time have their HQs in the anglo-world, but your army?
HA!
War-profiteers NEVER knew how to fight, you're like the jews of war.

serious question, given all the high profile crime and sexual assaults and mobs of muslim teens causing mayhem and terror attacks, how are germans not rallying in the streets in protest against merkel, demanding her resignation?

It's more because the army can not actually move to protect the people. US Army will swarm out from their bases and take over with zero resistance except from the mudshits, thus hopefully solving that problem for us, but this means Western Germans must take great care to look pro-American if they want to ever see any kind of support (homegrown right-wing militias to kill the loyalists anyone?). Once we're armed, it might be possible to negotiate some manner of peace and Trump -does- mean to improve ties with Russia. So chances are that this can shake out well for us, provided we play smart.

>jewry-run banks*

>we have like 50k military personnel there
It is 30k, the majority of which are logistics personnel and staff in military hospitals and rehab facilities.

>give Germany Nukes
I thought you were supposed to be clever, Adolf. These autistic megalomaniacs are like MacGyver:
>Give them military power: they start a war
>Give them economic power: they destroy western civilization
The Kraut is a destructive animal.

The United States has nuclear weapons stationed in Germany. We can't possibly fight.

Just a little bant Hans, I wish you luck, but from what it seems most of your country men are blind or cucked. It's hard to change anything when most Gemans kind of masochistically hate themselves.

>TIME TO ANNIHILATE GERMANY

I desperately want this to happen

>If you don't prep food, water, ammo and guns now, you are lost. Start prepping!
Is that you AJ ? You are up awfully Early.

because the west is full of hedonists. protesting isn't fun or living in the moment or related to vacations

Salty.

This is true. What's also true is Bulgaria is doomed to partake in whatever Germany does.

Lol if these fuckers actually try to fight us...

It's been the same shit non-stop for sixty years. Whole generations have grown up and lived their whole lives knowing nothing else, with virtually no access to information not approved by the leftist "Central Councils" and foreign media thinktanks. Additionally, the indoctrination starts as early as first grade here. The mass grave footage, psychological conditioning and liberal dispensation of therapy for the "anti-social" makes sure most Germans either break into line or grow a huge deathwish.

All this, by the way, done by our ZOG in the name of your ZOG with a healthy dose of "The communists wanted to give us true freedom but the American imperialists went out of their way to destroy them before they could". This in a society where our votes only decide what "party" Brussels -selects- our "elected" leadership from, as per the constitution given us at nukepoint. It's nothing but Bolshevism. Nothing at all except Bolshevism.

>Start prepping!
You're talking to your fellow krauts, right?
Because for us, I mean. lol

>The United States has nuclear weapons stationed in Germany. We can't possibly fight.
Exactly. And those nukes are mounted on German planes for deployment.

The US is pressuring Germany to buy the F-35, so the nukes can be mounted on them for deployment.

>Start prepping
Start by buying your Ron Paul gold.

"Always with Germany, never against Russia."

We're fucked desu. I hope that at least I get to kill some shitskins before getting btfo by the US.

Retard.
First of all, the clowns stationed in Germany aren't gonna "swarm" anywhere in case shit goes down, because if you REALLY want to fuck them up, you've already dispatched special forces to cut all comms, and turn the whole area around the base into a trap.
Second, burgerboys emply the most pathetic betamales ever in their army, meaning in case of a civil war scenario, some hyped up germans are gonna fight a hell of a lot better, than amerilard nigger trannies.
Lastly, if you're REALLLY REALLY SCARED of the americuck, then as I have already said, broker an alliance with another similar-tiered power (obvious candidate Russia) These guys have no issues with surrounding proNATOKEK "bases" and making them gtfo out of their land.

Everybody fucking does this, people get help from others. Ukraine? The "revolution" in Kiev went through with massive "human capital" help from the asshurt-belt (they imported agent provocateurs from literal camps in the asshurt-belt) whereas in Crimea the locals were bolstered by "green men" from Russia. In any case, at the end of the day the anglocuck is such a weak enemy I find it ridiculous people are actually "scared" of them. It's the non-stop jewish lies which they spam that are dangerous if anything, an amerilard has never and never will be good at war, he's born and raised to be low IQ cannon-fodder.

Great, Europeans and those of European decent killing each other again over who's jewing who while they are both jewel in different ways. I wonder who could be behind this.

I hope Germany falls in my life time.

Oh boy I can't wait to go and kill some white people.

War between the US and Germany? Awesome, we're going to kill so many shitskins

Interestingly media in Austria yesterday reported that for the G20 summit now most participating countries have applied for having their own armed guards, which apparently previously wasn't a thing.
Says a lot about the state of international politics that there's either not enough trust between these countries or not enough trust with Germany to keep the event safe.

Jeez what a sad mentality

Who cares, Band of Brothers season 2 confirmed

the point stands

>the Statue of Liberty is kaput
That's rather disconcerting

Trump Just does not like Mekel and what shes doing to Europe with the flooding with savages.

Germ is writing fanfics because he wants America to cuck his country.

you wish

Truth. But even though a miracle seems unlikely I've not yet given up on the place. There's so much anger brewing in some people. Even and especially the ones that do manage to climb places within the hierarchy. I think most of the active ones hang on to see AfD perform. After that will one way or the other come new opportunity.

>the point stands
You think 10,000 US soldiers could take over a country with a population of 82 million and 200,000 soldiers?

Why then could 250,000 US soldiers not pacify a sandpeople shithole in the Middle East for over a decade... making all the soldiers stay in some small "green zone" all the time?

We aren't the ones starting the war. We don't want to bully Hans, he is making us do it.

I can't wait to annihilate you pieces of schnitzel once and for all.

This, Trump gets his fucking news from Breitbart and Infowars. He probably has the same views as your average Sup Forums poster but hides it. He's mentioned European Migrant crisis multiple times.

>War between the US and Germany? Awesome, we're going to kill so many shitskins

I doubt that your military would turn on yourself. Even in ww2, you remained sort of a democracy and did not kill people in your own country.

Ciggarettes, gasoline, and 7.76's will be the currency dummy.

I'm so ready to fucking exterminate the krauts and rape the shit out of what few white women are left

How about we don't go underestimating an enemy who controls what our people read, watch, buy, eat, drink and work as while having had seven decades to build up a spy structure on the ground? It's an uphill battle anyway and even a "fat beta nigger tranny" can kill lots of unarmed Germans with an automatic gun.

I get your argument and have been networking with people who like Germans (regardless of own nationality) around the world. We will not be all alone, not least for our reputation with the same leftists who shit up other places today. But there are other ways to try before the all-out last stand if push comes to shove. That's all I'm saying.

We did send the gooks to camps

Didn't kill them but then we won so we didn't feel the need to kill them. I imagine if the Japanese Imperial Army were rolling through the Midwest towards Washington then our Jap prisoners probably would've gone into the oven like the Jews did

I don't wish, I read history books.
There isn't a "great" civiliazation in history, that's more pathetic in war compared to amerilard.
You don't fight, you war-profiteer, why deny this?
Only in fucking america can the MIC "buy" (read: steal taxpayer dollurs) a bunch of overpriced, useless shit for gorillions, then shit its pants whilst "fighting" goat-rapists armed with AKs.
Like what world do you think we live in, burgershit? Fucking Russia, if they really wanted, could send diesel subs to nuke-torpedo ALL of your gorillion-dollar battlegroups and you wouldn't have a navy in 2 hours. And you wanna take Germany with 50k obese niggers?
Don't make me laugh, you're helpless. Your "army" would sonner be rented out to the Saudis, than actually protect "american interests".
Hell, forget american interests, when was the last time (if ever) americans HELPED WHITES?

We should support right wing krauts instead.
If it comes to it we could arm them.

>german
>owning firearms
>owning ammunition
>not being forced to give shelter and food / water to poor helpless migrants
At least your wife will be able to stay indoors with her migrant 'firends' while we bomb your defenseless country to dust.

You should piss off out of europe, mongrel.

>TFW USA is about to lose a vassal state

... you think the EU will get a army mostly for external reasons? lol nope its for when the islamic shit hits the fan guess who the army sides with .. i give you a hint its not the population having trouble producing children..
they will kill off all and any resistance.
Sweden will be the first then france at this point you will have civilwar in european countries in which politicans ignore and continue importing "fugees"..

That's what I'm advocating you brainlet.

>kill some white people
This, actually kill them all! Destroy them at the source - wipe out Goymany, United Cuckdom, France and the scandinavians! Fuck white people!

I suppose. But a chance to live, so I'm fine with it.

More like lose our biggest hummus supplier.

Good, all white Germans will be killed off in order for the superior sandmen to take control.

I think he might be trolling. I'm all in favor of support for our right-wingers.

confirmed. the brainwashing is supreme! hans would still be a formidabel opponent though if made to fight. the old cultural traits like discipline, hardness and decency run deep but they are burried beneath a heap of relativist, postmodern garbage.

> all-white armies will suddenly "side" with the inbred sandroaches who "don't have trouble impregnating their own sisters"
stop posting Ahmet
> whites that serve their country DESPITE most WestEU governments trying to weaken state power, will side with Ahmet who's a literal subhuman
What?

>I'm so ready to fucking exterminate the krauts and rape the shit out of what few white women are left
No surprise here, you are black.

Please nuke us ASAP

>Germany
>a nation with a second-rate army that even poland could defeat, no navy and a shit-tier airforce will be at war with America

> with virtually no access
Nah, the people who bothered to look always found what they needed, especially after the Internet.
An at the ened of the day you really just need a group of people to tell the sheeple what's up, and nowadays there's no shortage of ways to get and spread information. And ultimately, all these systems the commie government put in place to CONTROL the flow of info, will backfire on them in the most hilarious way.

>germans realize they'd be fucked in an actual war
>austrian frothing at the mouth demanding bloodshed

Why is it always like this?

So what you're saying is that you're going to go into the mountains with your gun and live in a cave with other germans waging a guerilla war against occupying American forces like the Iraqis did? Is that what you think you're going to do, faggot?

What the fuck?
I thought they hated Israel. The ones here always blabber on about boycotting it.

A man can dream. Baby steps though. First thing must be to ease our people into surviving what is to come. We can build up from there if we last through the usual invasion routine beforehand, and a general prepping order is always a good way to test for alertness. Be sure you target our far left before the enemy. When there's a civil conflict people on the other side will want the support of our government's enemies - and that can be us.

Germans are too afraid to fight unarmed muslims, let alone the U.S. military.

Well, kraut, at least i know on which side i am going to be if war breaks out, given the fact that us milit. Are already in europe, ger doesnt stand a chance, and dream about united eu possition against evil agressors is just a dream, a lots and lots of citizens of europa will take guns to oppose ger. Ger will burn again, for the last time, then it will be split in to pieces.

> actual war
Where was anyone talking about actual war? Amerinigger turbovirgins are role-playing about fighting whites, but that's just not gonna happen, America is not allowed to fight against countries that can actually build missiles, that'd be too dangerous.
What's being discussed in this thread, is (hopefully) the upcoming split between Germany and the US, and the fact that if Americans do "try" and start some shit with the weaklings they have posted in Europe, they would get BTFO.
And as far as wars go, a REAL first world country can build some war-machines in a week, if they need to.

entry ban for kikes

My body is ready

The Hun shall pay the price for his defiance.

>meanwhile the american army is the laughing stock of the world
That would change in an instant if we ever decided to stop propping your countries up

>build missiles

The American military would devastate Germany in a conventional war, I'm not really sure why European teenagers (and Canadian teenagers) always go "n-no we'd use our magic powers to build nukes infused with odinic magic to destroy u lol!". Real wars don't work that way, you'd get fucking rekt because there isn't any contest between America and any other country in the event of a conventional war.

watch what you say there, hans, you might get v&

checked for hope

> survirving what is to come
Wow, very dreadful much sadness
What's going to "come" is that there'll be a coup, politicians/bankers/other such jew-puppet shite will hang from lampposts, and mongrels will get stuffed into shipping containers and dumped of the coast of Somalia
The only "preparations" you need there, is making sure there's gonna be enough party hats.

wait with your war untill i get my greencard...

German antifa probably has different opinions on Israel than other versions of antifa for obvious nazi-related reasons

10 bucks says there was a potential terror threat uncovered that they chose to avoid, and didn't trust the Germans to apprehend.

10 more that the parties who would've be involved are already on a terrorist watchlist, but the EU authorities are too busy policing twitter posts of wrongthink to do anything about.

Can't devastate sandroaches in a "conventional" war, what makes you think you can fight whites.
ONE alliance, and burgerlards wouldn't even dare to swim past us, you know which country I'm talking about.

Well, he who searches, finds. That's always been a possibility of course. Nevertheless I wouldn't really call the physical ability to attain knowledge that will get you gulag'd proper access, especially not when the system as such is forced onto a people as exceedingly stability-minded as ours.

That the whole backfiring even started happening across the pond is what inspired me to look more into politics to begin with; until about this time three years ago I for one never even realised what the EU is besides an agreement on milk prices between us and France.

And knowing that it can happen here is what keeps me going; I just don't expect it anytime soon.