WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html

Is it really this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.gov.au/whitepaper/2013/docs/australia_in_the_asian_century_white_paper.pdf
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club/Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is so sad, Australia is becoming an insect colony

The website isn't baka it's s m h dot com dot au but the filter changed it

Yes and no. More than half of our immigrants are bongs and kiwis etc. Bongs come here in massive numbers - mostly young families too - they are fleeing bong land for the sun. money and security.
But still, the insectoids are here in numbers you would no believe but they cluster in only Melbourne and Sydney.

Depends where you go. I live in Sydney and it is at least half gooks.
Grew up in the country and we had 1 Philippine family, everyone else was white.
It is getting worse though.

The day of fire and retribution is almost upon us
watch for the claw of the southern cross in the skies on the last day of the month of October

But why are you allowing so many chinks to come in?
Isn't anyone talking about this and opposing it, aren't there parties running specificity on a platform of stopping the chinks?

Lolol Australia isn't even half white, and yall don't even own guns or have free speech to do anything about it

haha if only you knew.
our polis bend over backwards to accommodate the small cocked but big pocket Chinese millionaires.
There have been some laws passed to minimize foreign ownership percentages.
you can buy hectres of Australian Outback for pennies. its like an economic takeover.
hehe but say anything and you become outcast . Pauline Hanson is the politician who speaks out about racial stuff. But she says so much dumb shit which hurts her platform.

>Is it really this bad
It means the asian population has increased, and the european decreased.
It doesn't mention the % preexisting.

B b but gooks are bro tier!!!!

ALL AUSSIES MUST NOW BE REFEREED TO AS CHANG FROM NOW ON

HAHA AUSSIES GETTING RICED THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SHITPOSTING

Literally my face when

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

So, Karmas a bitch huh.

yeah im sure the worse it gets the closer the day of the rope is, fucking retard

Just make more kids. All of our problems in the west would be solved.

Send more prisoners.
Wait... That probably won't help anymore nowadays.

perhaps in 10 more years of posting it, this meme will finally look prophetic to you dopey laowai...

Nope, just like all of our infrastructure and minerals the Government is now allowing our houses to be hoovered up by foreign owners. You have no idea how fucked this country really is. When the Government has nothing left to sell to top up the tax coffers shit is going to get real bad real quick.

Common aus fags...

Less chinks, more sick cunts.

>watch for the claw of the southern cross in the skies on the last day of the month of October

What did the shitposter mean by this?

Why do people lump white immigrants in with non-whites. Its not the same goddamn thing REEEEE

>the Government is now allowing our houses to be hoovered up by foreign owners

Our governments are a bunch of shitcunts.

at least the chinks will eat the emus and dingos... and maybe the abbos

>treating this as bad
>not prowling around for abundant asian pussy

We're fucked.

But Asians are based their like white people but with anime!

CHINKED

There are worse ways to go.

Trust me.

Fuck sakes, chinks are taking over the whole planet

Not really, we're still 90%+ white. It's beginning to become a problem, but isn't quite one yet.

And the issue with the immigrants that actually are here: they are congregate in cities (8/10 of all migrants stays in a capital city, the 2/10 that aren't are almost guaranteed white).

We're in a much better position than ANY western European country.

>America flooded with spics
>Europe flooded with mudslimes
>Australia flooded with chinks
God damnit, can't there just be ONE place on the earth where the white man can live without being flooded out??

You realize Chinks are the biggest population in the world they will kill every white person when they have a chance

I'm unsure how it works in Europe or the USA, but non-whites stay almost entirely in the major(capital) cities. If push comes to shove in the future (and knowing Australians, I have a feeling it will) they're all in one place per state. Cleanup is simple.

>thinking gooks look remotely like the pop idols you see on pictures
Bet you thought the mudslimes coming to your country were just women and children as well, George.

Does this mean there are a ton of hapa qts with australian accents in Australia? Mixed asian and white chicks are my favorite.

its not "more asian than european"
the asian demographic is growing while the european is dwindling
which makes sense and is no surprise considering the birth rates for whites all over the west including australia

Well if they send the ones imprisoned for hate speech it acutally could work

>be auscuck
>bitch and moan about chink taking over muh country on Sup Forums
>decide to do nothing in the real world

I thought the zipperheads went back home after they finished uni

I have been lied to

defence.gov.au/whitepaper/2013/docs/australia_in_the_asian_century_white_paper.pdf

bit old

how could it be any different though, atleast its chinks

>chinks mind their own business

>poos, niggers and shitskins get in your face

>chongs laughting at aussies

>tfw born just in time to witness whites getting cucked out of existence

yea.... ha ha.. chinks are alright.... I love multiculturalism....

>austrasia
>white

It's great, my grandchildren are all part abo and insect with some some based white left over.

Australia could have become a Based Japanese Colony.

Instead, they are gonna become a Chinese Colony.

Are we gonna see some gooks boiling kangaroos?

bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club/Australia
aussies join your local stormer groups and start building up pro white communities and friend circles

I just finished my uni degree and realized there was no way in hell I could afford to buy property on my salary for at least another decade so I shacked up with a qt chinese girl. Her parents are fucking loaded and I'm already living in a 2 bedroom luxury apartment with plans to invest in more property next year. Only condition is I have to marry her soon, which is sweet since I'm into her.

>australia's 50% asian
>england is being jihaded by muslims
>united states of america is getting two-somed by mexicans and niggers
>new zealand is china 2.0
>everybody teases Leafs about being cucks
>leafs might be the last anglo country that's still white 20 years from now
JUST

Anglos and Christcucks BTFO

Based race mixer

Whitey deserves it

While you faggots spend your days screaming italian, greeks and spanish are not white, Wang, Wong and Muhammed are having the children that you'll never have.

50% is jews' fault, but the other 50% is entirely yours

There's not gonna be race war. Just the extinction of the rice that broght the light to this world.

At least, I'll die knowing that Mr. Wong won't have any mercy with the niggers

Fucking LARPing """""NAZIS""""" kek

>>leafs might be the last anglo country that's still white 20 years from now
With Trudeau? I doubt that will happen.
Some American was arrested for "smuggling hate speech into the country"

t.gook larping as a nigger

because muh diversity means they can be like "no look white people are also going in you can't complain about the mudpeople"

Can you faggots stop saying LARP when we're online? Pretty embarrassing.

What is the claw of the southern cross?

B A S E D