youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
youtube.com/watch?v=1hRMNe4ZkZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=pmU2ltTdNWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's one for our libfriends

Has anyone ever been to a decent restaurant where a black person is the main chef, where does this white people cant cook meme come from?

>be white male
>buy alcohol at some feminazi cunts store
>Hen pecks for my ID and overall tries to make me feel bad for buying alcohol and being a white male
>Tell her I'll spend my money somewhere else from now on
>Cunt doesn't know what to say. Starts acting all feminin and sorry.

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346

proof of old testament stories. turns out they weren't exactly LARPing

That blue streak of counties - iI remember a comparision with income by cotton exportation and dem voting etc for the same region

This one is my fav - dispels any 'gun crime' narratives.

>How could we not.
>Looks at the current state of affairs.
Yeah.. How can you not..

Not entirely sure, but the USA military had and still have a lot of blacks as chefs.

Interestingly enough, that blue streak through Alabama is called the "Black Belt" not because it's predominantly black, which it is. It's because it's the one region of the state that's dominated with black soil as opposed to red clay and thus is suitable for farming and is where most of the plantations were historically located.

If you mean the blue counties in the south then yes those are where the nigger decendants of slaves live. The vertical line is along the missisippi river. The horizontal line from mississppi to georgia were former cotton plantations known collectively as king cotton. the blue line in the carolinas were tobacco plantations.

and now for the biggest redpill
>1 post by this ID

I think you're just autistic.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
Think about the racial make-up of the places mentioned.

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger.
100% Niggers.

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
Rescue your fathers from the underworld.

Honestly the image that started my redpill journey, inspired me to research more

I thank you for posting this. Do you personally think the shroud is authentic? I hope so myself.

Blacks and other non-whites think cooking = toss a bunch of spices on shit.

Its this type of shit that makes me realize that its possible that millions of dollars are being given by big pharma to protect their investment with shilling. If they have enough money to buy politicians, they have enough to attempt to control the narrative online.

It comes from white families, particulary the mother , who makes ham and cheese sandwiches for the kids and calls that cooking. Or how the mother will order out for her kids all the times.

On average, It's all very low class and bland Which is usually coming from white family.

>"""Donald Trump is a moron"""

The medical industry uses ex CIA agents to assassinate holistic doctors

Han family California last year

They think the prison food we serve them is the same stuff we eat in our homes

If you removed that one fucking outlier, the pearson coefficients would come out very nice, I think. Also, where's dem p-values for the fits?

I still don't think "alternative medicine" actually works, but what I do think is that some of it does work and big pharma is suppressing anything that might endanger them. So my opinion is there are a lot of crack pots, but the mainstream are also crack pots.

listen to this while reading
youtube.com/watch?v=1hRMNe4ZkZ0

what the fuck is #2?
and are those 77 climate scientists the number of climate scientists that are also part of this AGU?
this graph is really giving barely any information

Alaska has no counties?

finally one of these again, it's been way too long. Sup Forums has become way too infested with bantz and crybabies blaming each other.

>Makes lighthearted joke about food
>Gets a scientific lecture on why he's objectively inferior

Reasonable reaction image for the nigger. There's a time and a place for race politics and overreacting to banter is beta as fuck. It's like somebody on the other team making fun of your haircut during a football game and then you make fun of his parents being dead.

DOUBT
how the fuck was that done? With twin studies; letting twins separated at birth, raised in different environments take surveys? With adoption studies?

Alaska has boroughs, Louisiana has parishes, the other 48 have counties

>Our media is stronger on Trump than cnn

>Let's ceaselessly, shamelessly and murderously attack Christianity for 250 years, initiating some of the greatest persecutions in the world's history, and then following the persecutors' ideas at every turn.
>Hurrr, why do Christians aren't saving us from evil?

> lend money from someone
> give it back 10 years later
> The other person could have used the money to invest in anything he wanted

hur dur interests are theft plez banking system stop.

so it's a non-significant difference?
There is clearly a difference in IQ, but cranial capacity diffferences on this level are clearly not the cause.

> implying most freelancers don't barely make enough money to survive and generally work more hours than wage slaves

>CNN EXEC BUSTED ON CAM, MORE FAKE NEWS AT 11

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Nice try Martin

Yup. Turned out real great.

why cant i read any of this shit

>SHITTY SATANIST PEDOS STILL AT LARGE, NO JUSTICE IN PEDOMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=pmU2ltTdNWw

They often confuse frying oil for seasoning

elites wanting to infect promiscuous women and gays? wtf I love the elite now

by doing trait tests on people and also noting down thier poltiical beliefs, then doing this to tens of thousands of people and noting correlation

CNN plays the crazy news people, so that Fox can go "Lol, look at CNN, We're Fair and balanced TM."The whole "independent media" thing is a joke.

No mercy

Wasn't Stanley Kubrick in some ways /ourguy/?

i understand the statistical analysis (atleast the basic; not the detail of this study) of the traits/political opinion correlation; but it says "how genes help shape our politics" and "% of each political attitude or psychological trait attributable to genetic factors"
i was wondering about the trait attributable to genetic factors thing
i know there are trait differences between men and women (especially agreeableness), but that doesn't necessarily mean they're genetic. I believe they are, but i don't have proof.

Couldn't it be just another person who was crucified? Must have been thousands of them. Or a hoax by a serial killer or something.

the first 3 are ok the last one went a bit overboard tho

the idea im sharing this place with such filthy newfags is somehow worse then thinking about the shills...
anyway keep going

what a load of bullshit
christfags should kill themselves en masse

being a nigger, no need to think about it more than this, they are niggers do nig around they say nigger stuff , it dont make no sense nigga

>white people can't cook
What the fuck? I mean in Britain, sure...

I gnawed off my left arm at the elbow to escape a bear attack

Did it hurt?

Isn't IQ related to white matter complexity/"wrinkles" on the brain?

Yes, it is the folds/wrinkles that determine neural capacity. More wrinkles means greater neural connection.