Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kkk

it worked alright

Stop using fake sources, Obamaleaf

Please don't dashpost.
Also it did work. Restored labor discipline and profitability worldwide.

don't it btfo you every single day? Lol why do u right wing retards always skip over the last 2 Republican presidents and compare Obama to Reagan? Why not compare Obama to Bush? Also, your chart is fake news i btfo it every time u post it

It does work, for the people pissing down.

Exactly. All this time I was making fun of right wing retards. My mistake. I didn't realize they love getting pissed on by billionaire globalist elites.

I didn't think Obama was bad and I liked his first term. However, trickle down worked in the 80s because it fixed oil prices which skyrocketed under Carter, which is what Americans wanted to be fixed.

I still can't figure out if obamaleaf is genuine or just trying to build more animosity towards obongo here.

He's genuine. He's been doing this shit in last thread.

I'm familiar with what he does I just can't tell what his overall purpose is.

reagan was a huge pedo like the rest of them

LOL AHAHAHA this is your most retarded theory yet. Trickle down had absolutely fucking nothing to do with oil prices. You got that from the retarded Milton didn't you? Oil prices were already on their way down before Reagan's tax cuts. You're talking about 2 completely separate issues. Why the fuck would income tax policy affect oil price? Jesus fucking christ this is the retardation I read on pol every day. Absolutely fucking retarded.

High oil prices were a problem in the 70s. Under Nixon as well. Not just Carter. That was OPEC fucking with world supply at a time where US oil production was peaking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

In the year after enactment of ERTA, the deficit ballooned, which in turn, drove interest rates from around 12% to over 20%, which, in turn, drove the economy into the second dip of the 1980-82 "double dip recession". The Dow Jones average, which had been over 1000 before enactment of ERTA, fell to 770 by September 1982. Much of the 1981 ERTA was backed out in September 1982 by the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA), sometimes called the largest tax increase of the post-war period. The "Reagan recovery" began within weeks of enactment of TEFRA.

I can't believe u fell for the trickle down meme.

gg kiddo

every day i destroy u

why do u even bother

>wikipedia sources
what the fuck are you doing nigger

Here's something they don't teach u in right wing retard class. You retards always talk about the "Reagan recovery". What you forget to mention is that it was a recovery from the Reagan Recession. Reagan's first budget was such a fucking disaster that he caused a recession.

inb4 dindu

In the year after enactment of ERTA, the deficit ballooned, which in turn, drove interest rates from around 12% to over 20%, which, in turn, drove the economy into the second dip of the 1980-82 "double dip recession". The Dow Jones average, which had been over 1000 before enactment of ERTA, fell to 770 by September 1982. Much of the 1981 ERTA was backed out in September 1982 by the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA), sometimes called the largest tax increase of the post-war period. The "Reagan recovery" began within weeks of enactment of TEFRA.

gg im out

which fact were u disputing? oh that's right none

Trickle down economics isn't a thing.

>leaf

He is a hardcore redditor, someone linked his profile to a username a while back but I think he abandoned it. When you read through his comments it sounded EXACTLY like the autistic way he types, but obviously with a filter because you can't go running around on reddit calling people retards.

He was involved with a bunch of pro-Trudeau and anti-Trump subreddits. He still probably is, but managed to make a new account to cover his tracks.

basically he's a NEET shill who suffers from genuine autism, as you can see by the way he has screencaps of hundreds of his own posts/people replying to said posts

If you have nothing useful to add maybe you should leaf the conversation

Reagan increased military spending to destroy the Soviet Union.

leaf nigger beating TFO of pol

Reagan was a retarded, capitalist only in name, all he did was incrise government spending and debt to the point that by 1988, the stock market chrased losing 22% of its valor.

You dont need to do anything to destroy an country with price control and pratice planification of the economy, Venezuela pretty much is a dying one where more than 80% population is poor, the majority of population just since last year lost 9kg due the shortages of food so on and the usa didnt need to put single sanction.

Nevermind, I actually found obamaleaf's old reddit account (of course he deleted it and probably made a new one)

He was a moderator of the following subreddits:

/r/El_Trumpo
/r/CanadianRant
/r/Donald4Prison
/r/La_Donald
/r/BrokenTrump
/r/CanadaMain
/r/DeadbeatDonald
/r/JustTheTruth
/r/QuarterlyCapitalism
/r/Trumpexit

Needless to say every time Trump triggers lefties (like with the travel ban) he dials up his autism and spams the board literally all day.

fuck wrong pic, here is obama canuckold

>pulls troop away from iraq
>enforces cuts post economic crash
wow Obongo is really good at lowering the deficit , genius

> Don't it BTFO

See Sup Forums rules, your age isn't welcome here.

Anyways, here's obongo's presidency FYI, leafnegro

The point of a flat tax is to increase productivity which your chart ironically proves, idiot guy. What your chart doesn't take into consideration is increased european competition from the 1970s on wards. If you got a job and stopped selecting facts to fit your ideology you'd be alot happier

He's actually a NEET

last thread he had a wank to FDR and started going autismo on anyone who disagreed with him–at 3PM (EDT). He clearly was in range for the 9-5 business hours and even if he was a college kid, there's no way that he would have 2 hours to debate someone in the middle of class time.

The only facts you consider to be factual are from the anus of Occupy Demokrauts