White man burned alive by racist browns in Brazil

What does pol think about this?
What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA? What will you do when we rape your female relatives, daughters, wives in front of you while one of us is jumping on your body with his crampons on?
What will you do when we slaughter your white subhuman kind one by one?
What will pol do when we make whites pay for their atrocities in non white countries and even continents?
Tell me.

want to kill wh*Te subhumans

jfc what is that from?

I think I saw this same thread and pictures word for word. Get some new b8 tur* boi.

Sage

Bump kill all subhuman wh*tes

maşAllax xocem hayırlı göt yakmalar ben yatıyorum.

iyi uykular xocem

here is OP meeting Koksal baba...turk-e's only treasure

The future of the west

Half-devil and half-child, the lesser races are as ever our burden. I know it's hard now but we will domesticate you. It's a journey, this is just the beginning

He wasn't burned alive by racism, if you actually look up the context behind this video he was caught rapeing a little girl. Viligilantly justice at its best

But whites will defend by saying

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFINS

OP is the epitome of small man syndrome

Another cracker dead, no big lose.

That's from a low-budget movie, apply yourself, roach.

FUCK NIGGERS

wish i could kill every one of these shitskins

That's why you should pay the drug dealer, fags.

I welcome all shitskins to try and kill me. 2 Have already tried and both have failed miserably.

Nothing of value was lost

Why is it whenever t*rks roaches post it's always about America and Americans or whites being killed? Jealous much?

in south africa, blacks kill whites one by one

This happened because of a prison riot i think

That's why you should always pay the drug dealer, kids. He was luck for not going to the microwave.

>turk so mad at his shit race that he have to shitpost everyday about his inferiority complex

brazil prison riot

>going to brazil
For what purpose

Sometimes I wonder if south america was ever really colonized or the natives just killed all the colonists and took their places.

Turkroach kebabnigger

I just wish for your erdogan guy to go full "Neo-Ottoman empire" and retake rightful ottoman clay, including israel.

Yeah, my thoughts too
My answer to shit like this is always 'Don't go to shitholes.'

These are Russian shills using Turkish proxy to created dive and conquer between turkey and west, Sup Forums is blocked in turkey btw.

t.Disinfo agent

yav he he amına koduğumun salağı seni :DDD
it wouldn't be so hard

I for one can honestly tell you I would never go to Brazil. I saw the shit they did to tourists that traveled for the Olympics- tourists that spent money in their shitty country only to be robbed as they walked to their hotel.

What are you trying to sell this time, roach?

kek

But you like Poland, right? You know, Western Europe I don't care

Lang leve boerenkrijgers!

Makes sense. I think it's the same person or at least the same group. They post the same images with the same names.

You are really mad because we fucked your flag, aren't you?

>MOKOS SONSO
damn wh*Tes are so fucking retarded it's funny at the same time