Kiev happening

A car with a colonel of Ukrainian intelligence service just blew up in Kiev
youtube.com/watch?v=k66zdnLquco

Senior official already accuse Kremlin

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/27/ukraine-colonel-maksim-shapoval-killed-car-bomb-kiev
archive.is/gxrzR
youtube.com/watch?v=1c7k2zyLn6I
youtube.com/watch?v=UCiDk0b-6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

dance for me, monkey

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/27/ukraine-colonel-maksim-shapoval-killed-car-bomb-kiev

good, its about time someone started hitting them

Checked. Don't give them traffic. archive.is/gxrzR

PART AND PARCEL

>Senior official already accuse Kremlin

It rains in Kiev and senior officials blame Putin.

Hardly worth it as its a tiny Reuters wire piece:

>A colonel in Ukraine’s military intelligence has been killed by a car bomb in central Kiev, the defence ministry said, describing the incident as a “terrorist act”.

>Police said an explosive device in the vehicle blew up at 8.16am local time while the car was moving, killing the driver and wounding a passerby.

>“As a result of [the explosion] a member of the defence ministry’s main intelligence department, Colonel Maksim Shapoval, was killed,” the ministry said in a statement.

>The police and the ministry did not give further details or say who could be behind the attack.
Since fighting with pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine broke out in 2014, the number of incidents involving explosives outside the conflict zone has increased, but car bombs are relatively rare.

>In July 2016 a prominent investigative journalist, Pavel Sheremet, was killed in Kiev by an explosive device in his car.

yeah I'm sure Latvians rigged that car.

Fuck em up Vlad

rekt.

heil russia.

It's Kyiv

Yeah like Latvians have the balls to do anything but cry about muh russians along with poland and the rest of the iron curtain cucks

Revenge for Givi and his friend

fucking russian asshole faggots cant stay the fuck out of other countries

summer of fun incoming

yep, good job you fat retards arent involved here either

What do you believe will happen?

time to rejoin russia ukrainan scum

Ukraine isn't a real place mate, you mean Russia?

More. Shitsackwilly should be next. Have an assassin assassinate him with a dull knife and have it recorded then uploaded on liveleak.

Retards will try to stage "retaliation attacks" and get caught. Prolly.

Wild hunt on government officials, long forgotten individual terror is a very old Slav tradition. We might see a long wave of vigilantes and assassinations, why not.

Its more like the Zone, not a country or anyone's territory

Would there be an effect if the chocolate jew himself got blown up?

justmore of the same in the east, there is daily fighting and has been the whole time. the ukrainian shit show will roll on and on as long as the americans can drag out supporting porky and co. which will probably be the next elections.

at that point maybe things will get interesting depending on gas pipelines/contracts etc. once the mafia in kiev can be totally by bassed they will have nothing left and ukraine could split up. but thats only a guess.

one thing is always sure here, when you think it cant get worse, it will.

Let's imply for a second that you aren't a putinbot.
Where do you live? How is life in Ukrop-land?
Has it gotten much worse?

That was for Givi you hohol fucking shits

Rest in piss cockhole

This is for all the killed children of Donbass whose life you've taked because Soros and your kike master's couldn't stand that being disobeyed

lolololololo Zigan and Sagem got killed by the (((Plotnitsky))) get your facts straight pendos jebani xui

Good, fuck Ukraine

ONE rubel deposited in (((your))) banc acc.

life here can be ok. IF, you have some some of programming job or something, or you live in one of the big cities and work for cash (people pay in dollars or euros/or equivalent in UAH) and can charge 10 euro an hour or something.

housing can be found cheap, bars etc are cheap, food is also cheaper than europe. but by so much.

the problem is if you have any govt/local wage job then you are totally fucked.

for example. professors in the university get 1800 UAH per month, thats about 55 euro or something, the average is $250 across local jobs. I dont even know how they can live on that.

Since maidan there have been increase in utility costs, gas 300% (because we need to pay bidens retarded inbred son), water 200%, electricity something like 300% or more. so now we basically have a total black market economy.

50 kopeiki deposited. (write a bit more and the pay will be bumped to ONE rubel)

HUSH YOU STUPID OR WHAT. ?
DELETE THIS NAO!!!!

I was just thinking about how Ukraine will be the first and probably final battlefield in a NATO vs Russia war..
Though unless Russia forces every man standing into the army I don't think they'll make it through without using nukes.

You want to fuck my crane?

You can't handle losses and start to cry when the count gets over 100.

10.000 and the US gets violent riots across the country. For Slavs it's nothing. Ukraine have already lost more people than America in Iraq.

Yes.

OMG you can get the Colonel in Ukraine?

Maybe your couuntry isn't a shit hole after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c7k2zyLn6I

Ukraine wont be the place where it starts.
The only way to actually start it is to have the Blyatics attack and ethnically cleanse the Russian minorities there, burn their houses, kill a few, force them to flee, lynch them, all to make them fight back, have fights erupt and have the army involved.
Russians in Russia will want to react, their leadership will be forced to react, the western media will ignore whats happening and RT would be branded fake news, CNN and others will twist the truth, and there you have THE war on your hands.
There are countless ways of starting it but this might be the fastest.

>Defending Soros
Shove a potato up your ass and die nigger.

Whatever you've got to tell yourself..
but if the American military was ever forced to respond to Russian aggression don't think a moment it would be as simple as launching a few jets from some random European airbase & calling it a day.

The Ukrainians want to literally cut Putins head of and rape the hole. They've been training day and night planting landmines across the border just waiting for the day.

It would be the most violent and swift military action America would ever take against another army & Ukraine would already be setup to take control for the time being.

History would write about how the worlds largest nation Russia lost everything to take tiny little Crimea would be my guess..

>It rains in Kiev and senior officials blame Putin.
Putin takes Crimea and senior officials blame Putin.

>can't take on North Korea
>will jump on Russia
yeah, no

road accident

check out the death toll on ukrainian roads

Let me guess, the Colonel refused orders to commit atrocities in Donbass so Soros-funded friends left him a surprise in his car?

They should blame themselves really.

What is it with Norwegians and their precious internet traffic? I see this post everywhere here

it was probably terrorists, nothing to do with FSB

It's just Nordbot it keeps doing it for some reason. At least they didn't code him as a Shillbot right?

Is conscription still in effect

>Tale Crimea
Crimea is unironically, literally, Russian clay.
Real countries have histories, unlike your non country.

1/3 of norwegians are on neetbux/welfare. Gotta have something to spend their days with.

>Ukraine would already be setup to take control for the time being

the funny thing is, you actually believe this because you memed a few unemployed neo nazis into speaking for the whole of ukraine because it fits your retard narrative

That was sarcastis comment you dimwitted fuck.

You have zero knowledge about world except shit from memes, so on your place I would shut that fat cockhole and focus on shitposting and praising idiot of a president of yours.

its always just terrorists. even if they are just four primary school teachers. nothing to see here.

i think they still officially have this mobilization, but only really try to enforce it when the fighting is about to start.

ukraine has been the world capital for political-related assassinations for the last couple years, nobody gave a fuck, because the guys getting killed were the "pro-russian" corrupt guys
now that everything has failed (aside from the massive pillaging by the jew oligarchs) obviously there will be elements in the government who will either plan or get ready for "potential" regime changing
the current jew regime will prohibit this, assassinate potential opposition, and for cookie points blame it on russia
the only thing that would "fix" that shithole at the moment, would be russian peacekeepers sweeeping the country for nazi-larpers and putting the oligarchs in prison before they run (they've funneled their money to london already anyways, but still)
but you can't blame russia for not wanting to bother with this shit, it costs money and you can't go forward as a country when you have some amerijews blow up states for profit all over the world

mo

Why you support drunktards convicts with ak's? Just becouse they russian?

Could it have been the Ukrainian Neo Nazis that the US government funded under Obama who did this?

holy shit now that's funny. funny in contrast to how ukrainians got cauldron'd multiple times and how amerilards ran the fuck away from the Black Sea as soon as Putin started setting up mass anti-ship missile defense
> ukrainians mined the land they're HYPED
the fucking russian engineer troops alone, could probably conquer ukraine, whilst de-mining it
youtube.com/watch?v=UCiDk0b-6SA

>would be russian peacekeepers sweeeping the country for nazi-larpers and putting the oligarchs in prison before they run
This is the biggest pile of garbage that I've read today. Take out my Russian cock out of your mouth for a second and think, think who the fuck you're trying to paint as gods and saviors. Then despair.
You absolute fucking playtoy. Disgusting.

Self-hating russians are the worst.

Drink yourself to death my dude.

accidental suicide by car bomb

tragic accident

lol i am not from bulbastan aka belarus. . you wanker twat. We know from where are (((you))) posting putin bot.

What are you shouting about, cockhole?
We're talking about what would end the frozen conflict, and that's exactly it. Some worthless anti-Putin cucklet like you has literally 0 to say about any of it, and if Putin hasn't moved on MORE than Crimea, but STILL went for Crimea, it means that the line of thinking I'm talking about is way more in-line with the real world, than whatever crying you're trying to muster over here.

They need some father figure you know..

Ah the putinbot. never change. Also ONE rubel deposited.

>implying there isn't already enough factional in-fighting to blame on this
dont need to blame the ruskies

>attacking Kremlin and EVER going into broad daylight and not staying in a hidden bunker 2000 meters under the ground

>Ukraine
>a real country

I don't hate "myself". I don't hate the clueless kids, who got drafted and thrown into a war, after living in a rotting antnest for 18 years. They've never seen the life you had for free, and yet they are already being expended for the interests of some petty dictator.

And you, you should keep quiet. You have no business wishing such horrible fate upon people who have been brother to mine. How dare you!

Haha, do I recognize you as the anti European Latvian from the other thread? Thanks for legitimizing my post in the eyes of everyone who you credit yourself as being smarter than.

This gypsy mall ninja got blown up by ((Plotnitsky)))

> flag

> Ukraine vs Russia is gonna be a WAR
lmfao
They'll surrender at first sight of Russian tanks, cockholes only have the balls to bomb civilians with artillery

S

lol no. As loong as gibs come we are fine. the Refuges don't like to stay for long anyway before going to gerMONEY!!!.

>Ukraine
>take control
Rest in piss America. When will you fools figure out that giving cockholes any power completely destroys a nation? They'll topple America in a day if you so much as ally with their troops. Don't ask me how but they will, their fuck up aura will stretch all the way across the Atlantic to collapse the Pax Americana once and for all.

>Obligatory butthurt belt checking in

Of course, how can go one without a rapefantasie towards daddy Ivan for even a second

Baltniggers arr truly subbuman

Do you live in a trailer park?

lol hitlerclay talking shit about someone who did with success defend against russia. ahahahahaha

>lose half your country
>russia didn't even participate
>success

only to a spratcuck

>Take my cock out of your mouth

Who are you fooling cockhole?

Lmao this is beyond cringe

Btw all real Russian on pol are libshits from 2ch, since they tend to learn e language of their desired slave-masterzs- JewsSA

Look for yourself
The lingo is virtually identical with green text, kek and whatnot but the idology invested with libshittery isntead of patriotism and nigger loving cuckoldry aka unironical Blacked.com fapng threads

Based.

Saviour of mongol race

gut gut merkel automat. funf pfennig in dein sparcasse konto .

Trailer park...? rare thing on this clay. Mostly used only for summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

> Don't give them traffic.
>Give ME traffic goy!

Who the fuck are you, shill?

stay mad

When EU turns into a failed state caliphate within 50, years nothing will save you from that thicc painful russkie cock, Paulins

Member that :^)

Good. Hope he died

Uh oh. By that time kadirov spawn will be ataman of muscovia. We secret Chechen friends actually so you fail again.