youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumpitty

buumbg

I do not give a shit about reddit

bomp

Bbbbrrrruuuuuuuummmmpppppp

(((Reddit)))

Held my nose, went there and did my bit.

>reddit

Bump. Doesn't reddit need an account to log onto though? I've never been there and don't really want to unless maybe for bumping.

>reddit

the video is literally fucking nothing, though.

as expected from convicted fraudster james o'queef

Exactly, this is one giant nothingburger. Now it's time to go back to sleep for a 15 minute snooze

i'm pretty tired too, might just hit the hay... so sleepy

I checked based u/uncensorednews and there's a 2000 pointer but the comments are flooded with shills discrediting/strawmanning

*yawns*

Boy guys, I'm soooooooooooooo sleepy. Let's just forget about this and go to sleep. Lay down in bed right now and close your eyes, you'll feel better after a little nap. Just take a little nap, I'll take one too.

heheh

You should in this case, because it's normie Sup Forums, where a lot of people aged 18-35 get their news. We need them pissed about this also.

What's with this "sleep" thing lately? Please don't tell me you fuckwits need yet another "Made me think"-tier pseudojoke.

Good luck, have one more bump.

>go to r/politics
>every post is anti-trump
>click sort by controversial
>all posts are either pro trump or anti DNC
>all at 0 upboats

really gets the noggin churning

post nap bump
how are they trying to weasel out of this?

Allahu Akbar

It's not new at all, user. Where have you been for the past few months?

Jesus, the guy is doing actual undercover journalism.
Let's watch the shills pathetically try to spin this

So an associate level reporter saying that yes, Trump is good for business because it's a ratings and ad-driven business model (everyone knows this), and saying he doesn't personally know if there's any collusion between Trump and Russia, because it hasn't leaked yet equates to "nothing to see here?"

All those posts saying go to sleep actually made me sleepy, that or maybe because it's 4 am here. Yawn* good night brahs

Reddit is cancerous shit

Someone link to the leddit, I dont want to check myself

This. If the normies get wind lf this, it spreads

>What's with this "sleep" thing lately? Please don't tell me you fuckwits need yet another "Made me think"-tier pseudojoke.

You really made me question everything right there. I feel woke.

Someone post the link, you idiots.
It's nowhere to be seen on reddit front page.

I know I wont find any sympathy here but its sad what happened to reddit. In the beginning there were a lot of programmer types posting interesting content. Now its like facebook 2 except even more astroturf, only pictures of cats, stale memes, and sponsored posts upvoted by swarms of botted accounts.

bumperooni

Then you are either a shill or a fucking idiot. Plebbit is THE Mecca for normies. They need to see this shit.

SLIDE THIS

SHUT IT DOWN

archive.is/aFONn
youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI

Thanks for this motivation my fellow redditor, I woke up feeling really tired and this is EXACTLY what I need to turn over and close my eyes

Practically every news station was paid for by Clinton and her DNC cronies... AND SHE STILL LOST. They are just fucking mad that they are not getting their kickback shekels from HRC.

also youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Brap

You know what to do Sup Forums. Fire up those rebbitXD accounts.

>What's with this "sleep" thing lately?
retards pretending to be shills as a joke.
like the "analyst" one or the "nuclear codes" one.

>What's with this "sleep" thing lately?

Sleepyposting is a way to make newfriends bump the thread. They will respond to sleepyposts and accuse them of being shills but the truth of the matter is you post bait to keep the thread alive.

Normies don’t ‘get wind’ of anything. That’s why they’re normies. Unless it’s a black people twitter meme or an overhead recipe gif they don’t care.

also, this doesnt really matter. i think pretty much everyone is redpilled on cnn. only retards take it seriously. even the guy in the video said they only get 1M viewers. that's fucking nothing.

Hey man wake up this is big Jew's! Fucking faggots are deceptive puppets who would have guessed! A Reddit op on a Mongolian horse whipping forum it's the real deal the illuminati is finished!

Permaban all IPs with reddit cookies.

of coarse the autistic german doesn't get sleepyposting

CNN is very fake news.

>Actually posting Reddit in a non-negative way on Sup Forums
Get the fuck

>every weapon on the minotaur thing is at least 40+ years old

Hmm...

Bump

Kek. Stay full, ozzie.

Thanks for answering, I apparently missed all the "in" threads for some time.

Nah, you can see the staples of 4th generation warfare if you look near the bottom, though I don't see any social media accounts in the image.

Then fuck off back there and never return if you fucking love reddit so much.
Sage all reddit threads.