I keep seeing this hand singal in alt-right/alt-lite pictures. What does it mean???

I keep seeing this hand singal in alt-right/alt-lite pictures. What does it mean???

white power duh

Then why is the alt-lite holding them up? They don't believe in that.

Wrinkled Penis

It makes three 6's stacked up on one another, 666.
They are unknowingly worshipping Satan

because almost everything the proud boys do(even the fucking shirts) are a dig on the "white supremacists are everywhere" retards

This is the correct answer.

it's the effeminate gesture of an alt light cuck

I think it's a demonic hand symbol representing the Devil or otherwise known as 666

I could be wrong

invisible fidget spinners.

We don't know why we do it, all we know is that it triggers lefties, probably desu senpai

The pinky, ring, and middle finger create the letter W for white and the index and thumb create the circular part of P for power.

So It's a Sup Forums gesture meaning White Power

It's an ancient sign meaning "I'm a faggot"

The Judenpresse had one of their crazed delusions thinking that this is a real thing. Then people started doing it ironically just to troll.

>shadman

Stop it. Get some help.

its just how his hands go, no big secret

It didn't mean anything, but then the liberal media said it meant white supremacy, so now it's a thing and it means white supremacy. Like the alt-right as a whole.

Memes

Why is Milo perving on that chick back there?

No you're misinformed user. It means 3girls0cup

Name of the sketch/painting? Reminds me of that "European Identity" one that gets posted here and on those posters.

Laci is fem-Hitler confirmed.

*cringe*

>le reddit asterisks

*umad?*

>inb4 breaking news: Milo goes straight or at least bicurious

I think she's saying she wants TWO spicy meat balls.
Or maybe just two balls.
And a penis.

They're recreational divers.

S U M M E R
F A G S

What it means is "a-ok."
Libtards started a meme to get normies to think it means "white power," so they could brand as a "racist" anyone they want to single out who has used it in the past.

It's utter bullshit, the "a-ok" or "all-ok" sign has been around since forever, but the leftarded propagandists have been spamming social media (including the chans) with this manufactured "alt-right" meaning.

Showing how tight their anus/vagina is

I feel like it kind of evolved out of a pepe meme where he was doing that with his hand, kind of like the pepe hand on chin. Later leftists did try to turn it into White Power symbol.

>666
>White Power
>O.K.
>Pepe/MAGA
any of these

Trolling, retard.

Hand sign #8 is not exclusive to the US, it's known over here as well, although we tend to hold the upper hand upside down.