Ideal Europe

alright lads time to decide once and for all. Post your ideal Europe. Here is mine. This will be a map after Islam is eradicated and people become nationalistic again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Hungarian_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Empty template here. Enjoy!

There is one thing wrong with that map. KINGDOM OF JUDEA. We shall not allow Israel or Turkey to exist. We need a second Roman empire. Hail Mussolini.

Turkey has already been absorbed by the Hellenic Empire. Now the former citizens of Turkey work happily for the good of the empire.

And with a proper Jewish kingdom, the Jews can no longer say that they are victims.

No one yet? I am disappointed in Sup Forums today. But i suppose another thread about faggots and niggers is more attractive.

> Throws even more land to Poland for no particular reason while German Land remains with poland
> For some reason not only Austria but also ALL of Switzerland (even the French and Italian parts) go to Germany

Yeah fuck you..

Ideal Europe?
Greece gets Constantinople, Anatolia and Cyprus.
Serbia gets all former Yugoslavia for its own.
Russia gets everything as far west as Poland.
The rest is a nuclear wasteland.

Don't give all of Turkey to Greece only the western section.

Paint it red with a big swastika
Thats ideal

It's almost like you drew the borders without any knowledge. Finland extends all the way to the White Sea but the Karelian Isthmus including Vyborg remains part of Russia?

> For some reason not only Austria but also ALL of Switzerland (even the French and Italian parts) go to Germany

Germany only gained a part of former Switzerland. The rest is split between France and Italy.

> Throws even more land to Poland for no particular reason while German Land remains with poland

Poland doesn't exist anymore. And Germany lost claims to those lands a long time ago.

Damn lol

And who should own the western section?

You don't want it Finland? What would your ancestors think?

What would they think leaving territories we actually have a claim on under Russian control?

>Belgium split between france and netherlands
>Scandanavian Union between Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland
>Germany split between France, Czecheslovakia, Poland, Austria and Scandanavian Union
>Finns and Blatics unite
>Belarus split between Poland and Russia
>Ukraine split between Russia and Poland
>Romania takes bulgaria, Moldova and part of
>serbia takes kosovo
>bosnia, albania and montenagro unit
>slovenia and croatia unit
>Italytakes corsica
>spain, Hungary and Portugal stay the same
>Ireland under britain
>Greece takes macedonia and Turkey west of the bosphorus

Pan Germanicism is the strongest ideology

>Slovenia
>Istra
>Croatia and Albania in one country
dafuq is this

seems about right desu

> No Estonia
Fuck off.

just put back borders as they where in 1914

everything went downhill after that

This map is retarded. I live so close to the German border that I live in Germany now

Sad ottoman detected

my bad , remove ottoman empire but reset the rest

Even there was too much nationalism rising in the balkans, Austria-Hungary and Germany
It was a barrel of powder ready to explode and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand was just the little spark

>sweden wants the entirety of africa
oh typical sweden

Hands down best map

Why does Hungary get Vojvodina?

>10
>the "commonwealth"
Fuck that its going to be The Great Polish Empire or nothing.

Gtfo

Give all the Sudentenland or give none at all, makes for ugly borders if you don't give it all. Otherwise 9/10 bretty gud :)

>Romania takes Bulgaria and Moldova
Jesus Christ, please, no.

Autism

shit

My version. The point is to both split it along ethnic lines, but also make sure that no country is too powerful. Didn't bother with the balts because they are the least interesting nations on the planet. Brazil Portugal is ironic

So italy gets lybia, tunisia, iraq, romania and bulgaria. Were you out of colours?

>independent scotland

The only good answer.

I did it for the sake of anglos being weaker, because they would dominate this universe if they held scotland. Maybe I should've made france weaker too. oh well

>Balkan Empire
You mean Hungarian
Anti- and pro-GROSSGERMANUS posts right next to each other, lol
Ruthenia...? To be honest the problem with Ukraine and Belarus is that they have very little national identity - they begun existing in XX century and have complicated relations with those who owned those lands before. Also Crimea would fit better for Tatarstan
>European Brazil
kek

I said Brazil was ironic

we're hardcore nationalists you idiot. everyone will put their differences aside if there's an external threat. you need to genocide at least 40 million turks to make hellenic empire a reality. there's no other way. w*st couldn't even annex us after ww1 even though we had zero resources as a remnant of a long dead empire

go ahead and try if you think you can manage it

>You mean Hungarian
Kek, you realise that almost every nation in those borders hates hungarians?

have you considered nobody wanted to annex roachland

Hands down worst map

It's an ideal name then!

Me likey.

Kek, you realise that almost every nation in those borders stole land from hungarians?
>gypsy flag
nvm

> every nation in those borders stole land from hungarians
Kek, you are like the jews. Everyone hates you , yet somehow it's our fault.
>shit eating steppe nigger flag
Nevermind.

you had to run away like the beady eyed rats you are after we were done with the greeks. you left istanbul in fear without firing a single bullet

where is sevres treaty now an*lo? we're the only nation who ruined the plans of your kike masters in the last century

Yeah, we stole them from Uralo-Turkic Hungarians who only came there in the 10th century and only lived (and still only live) in Eastern Pannonia and Szekely land.

Don't be mad poo in loo.

You are just projecting that everybody hates us. Maybe some don't like us. But everybody in the WORLD hates gypsys (aka romania).

>Don't be mad
Why would I? After all, it wasn't my country who got butchered and my nation who got raped in 1919.

At least we have history, that is longer than a page.

Don't be mad, serbs are almost subhuman lvl

>but muh stop kebab

We kept kebab out of europe for hundreds of years. Not an argument.

Defeniatly not mad.

Pic related

>We
Your best kebab remover, Ioan de Hunedoara , was half vlach, Let that sink in.

>objectively the best Europe there could possibly be

countries mentioned: United British Empire (pink), Dutch Empire (orange light), Holy Roman Empire (yellow), Kaiserreich (grey), Kingdom of Lithuania (purple), Imperial Russia (bright yellow), the Swedish Empire (blue), Hungary (light green), the Ottoman Empire (dark green), the Iranqi Empire (belgian sprout green), the Holy Lands of Damascus, Syria (darker sprouts), the Moorish Empire (darker orange) Venice (dark red)

Stay mad, faggots, Islam in the south, Christians in the North and Orthodox in the East.

I would just blend them all together and call it New Canada.

Switzerland exists too and Gibraltar can go to England

Except the Turks plundered into Hungary almost instantly. Hungayrians were so good at defending that the Ottomans reached Vienna two times. Go suck a dick testver

ameen brother,
Kemal Ataturk was a shill tho, he sucked up to westerners and wanted Turkey to remove Islam from it's system because it's "arabic"

>best europe could be
>poland not there

kys germanic fag

what the fuck is this?

wew lad, fucking cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Hungarian_wars

>1366 to 1526+
>Turks plundered into Hungary almost instantly

But nice try. Post pic of your skin colour pls.

Last time I did this, it took hours, so there might be some minor errors here. Gets the general point across though. Also there should be more independent republics in Russia. Not the Mooslim ones in the south, though.

>1366

What a complete joke. I don't care about the bullshit declaration of war, but what actually happened. The Serbian despotate fell in 1459 and the Bosnian Kingdom fell in 1463. Only then did Ottomans even try to conquer Hungary.

PS: My phone broke, and I frankly couldn't give a fuck what skin color you believe I am, but my legs are white as fuck and my arms are tanned due to the harsh sun.

actually he said that we're not westerner or middle eastern but turks and we need to return to the source. he said we should catch up with the values of the west (science, secularism, democracy) if we don't want to stay as a backwards nation like ottomans

keep in mind that printing press was allowed in ottomans after 300 years of it's invention because it's "haram". a poor guy opened up a observatory in istanbul only to be shelled with artillery fire and was accused of "trying to look at angel's legs" I'm not even making this up

atatürk did more for your country than that fucking tinpot dictator erdogan

I want to share border with poland

Why the GROSSGERMANUS meme tho

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>Kemal Ataturk was a shill tho, he sucked up to westerners and wanted Turkey to remove Islam from it's system because it's "arabic"

Kill yourself. Alone of course, don't blow yourself up in some mall.

Turkey's urban Muslim elite were always mostly secular, somewhat Westernized people. What they had in common with the rural population of Anatolia was language; most Balkanian Muslims spoke Turkish, so they thought that they were the same with the Anatolians. They believed that the Anatolian peasants were left Islamic and backwards because of the Ottoman Empire's negligence, and thought that Turks were essentially Western people.

Kamal tried to change the peasants into what the country's bourgeoisie was, culturally. Needless to say he failed because most Anatolians are retarded.

Pic related. The last caliph of Islam, Abdulmecid of the House of Osman. With him are his daughter and son-in-law. Yet you have inbred orcs dressed in drapes claim to be the granddaughters of Ottomans today.

The Second Reich died too young. And Danzig and Königsberg are rightful Prussian clay. What's the problem? You got your gargantuan Commonwealth back, as Belarus and Ukraine are illegitimate states in the first place.

>Germany is a meme empire
>Hungary looks like a tumor
>Switzerland exists

4/10.

Gdańsk and Prussia is disputable ground, but there's no way you justify taking Poznań.

template?

signed.

comfy

You're considerably bigger than Germany and I already returned Schleswig-Holstein to the Danes, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>buffer lake
I like how You think.

Bump

I think we and the Chileans would trade sea to Bolivia and our provinces of Formosa and Jujuy if Bolivians and Paraguayans would agree to go live in their countries and never step in our land again.

rate map autism,

red is shitskin union

Forreal. Germanic empire looks comfy

Seriously first time i see here quite realistic map based on people that live currently in given lands.

99% of those maps are bloody ridiculous. You guys probably don't have any idea how geopolitics work, right?
By erasing Ukraine or Belarus from the map you are practically asking for another world war. Or at least another war in Europe.

Weakening both Western and eastern european nations in favour of Germany is also autistic as hell.

Also giving small countries a lot of lands is probably the worst thing you could possibly do. Waves of nationalism would destabilise those countries. Basically Balkan wars 2.0

Luxembourg shouldn't exist
And Poland wtf

Fuck Wallonia. Let the French have it. Wallonians are scum and the French already have terrorist breeding grounds to deal with so a few extra won't make much of a difference.

make luxembourg great again

>Armenia, Crimea and Greece to the Ottomans
>Azerbaijan to Russia
Christ, I though Dutch had high IQ and good schools. Did you grow up in Ankara or something?

Bulgaria gets Constantinople
Austria absorbed into Germany, Hungary, and Italy
Poland gets Prussia
Finland gets Karelia
Sweden abosrbed by norway, finland, and denmark
Independant Euskadi, Catalunya, Bretagne, Dagestan, Chechnya, Ossetia, Kalmykia, Crimean Tartaria, Circassia, Kosovo, Isle of Man, North Ireland (as a protestant hibernian ethnostate), Scotland, and Sealand
Germany split into Bavaria, Saxony, and Brandenburg
Belgium split into Flanders and Wallonia