13500 refugees saved in 2 days near the Libyan coast

The brave men of the Italian coast guard and the volunteers of the many NGO worked non stop to bring these desperate souls to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean
fishersofmenfilm.com/#video
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40258922
dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455
youtube.com/watch?v=GznpbO8hHGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha near libyan coast haha

>italian coast guard

More like germans and frenchs NGO.

Many suffered unspeakable abuse in Libya.

What are the migrant numbers overall this year? Has there been a large uptick from the numbers last year during this period?

starting to think the war really was won by the wrong side

In 2016 we had 181,436.
This year there is an increment of 30%.
Mostly they are coming from Nigeria, Guinea and Bangladesh

prediction says around 200.000 for 2017 (2016 a total of 180.000 arrived)

Until now we're around 30.000 arrived since january.

Thanks for that info. What about legal immigration though? What is the number of legal immigrants from Non-EU countries that you take in each year?

Where is based Poseidon when you need him

The gods help those who help themselves. We need to sink these goddamn ships yesterday.

>tfw no muslims

I actually had a guy say to me on Sup Forums with italian flag once that we are the importers of shitskins to europe.

Kek, must have been inbred with nigger genes

Zero. Around 10% of all people arrived here have right to asylum, every other nigger will be shipped back because he's an economic migrant (and we dont need them). Sadly the whole procedure is 2-3 years long because our bureocracy is hell.

Have you guys noticed how the media doesn't talk about illegal immigrants anymore but only """refugees"""?

>every other nigger will be shipped back
riiiiight

Right now 0 because all the slots are taken by boat niggers but if we were to ever make an agreement with Libya to stop them like we had with Gaddafi we would just go back to legal moroccan immigration, there's no winning in this

MAMMA MIA! Stop blaming us!

181k in Italy alone?

Considering it's the only entry point left it's not a lot, about half never ask for asylum and just go to northern europe, of the half who asks to stay only 5% gets accepted

So basically 90 percent get shipped back or do they somehow escape ?

Just feed them to wild dogs.

In Italy alone. In 2016 as a whole 362,753 arrived in Europe, half in Italy and half in Greece.
data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

No, they only get a piece of paper that says "leave please, thanks", it's a joke, we only actually deport people suspected of terrorism, everyone else just goes to the french or austrian border once they get denied

State-sanctioned
Human
Trafficking

This was before Minniti come in office.

Yeah Alfano 2.0 is totally different

You can't stop it goy

You're gonna fuck up your tourism, spaghettibros

europe is fucked

>go for a swim in my back pool
>italian navy comes out of nowhere and drags me to italy

That's not our navy, they are french, german and dutch NGOs

Where can I donate money to them? These are true refugees who need to be saved. Africa is no place for them!

either way, free trip to italy sounds nice

They call themselves "fishers of men"

>Until now we're around 30.000 arrived since january.
Wud? This first half year has been a new record of people being ferried over to Italy by NGOs and the Italian coast guard.

Number of people who used their smuggler boats from Libya to Italy without being intercepted by NGOs or the Italian coast guard: 0.

Number of illegals returned to North Africa after being "rescued" by NGOs and the Italian Coast guard: 0.

How long? How long will this go on? When will Italy finally start interning them on an Italian island, which will end this shitshow?

moas.eu

i can't stand this.i'm goin to kill myself soon.

thank god the Italian mafia completed another human trafficking job

italian women are now happier

do you have a link to that doc?

keep up that rate and you'll be smuggling FIVE MILLION nogs into italy every year

fishersofmenfilm.com/#video

>they all suffered abuse in libya
should have stayed in nigeria, then

I really hope you're right

We have to help stop this

How about you do something useful and blow up the boats and kill some NGO workers. If you're gonna kill yourself you might as well die like a man.

You better pull an an hero in a refugee center user, or I'm going to give your corpse the Gaddafi treatment.

Saved from what?

Italy needs a low like Hungary to break down the funding of the NGO's

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40258922

Why do the coast guards not ship them right back?

>she was found raped to death 3 nanoseconds later

The funniest part of all this is that when white people become a minority in any of these west european countries the shit skins will inevitably vote conservative, because they're highly religious. Liberals are not only ruining their own countries but in doing so they are destroying their own ideology.

Maybe when you will stop acting autistically and fine us for stopping them

All africa is on its way this is just beginning.

>Maybe when you will stop acting autistically and fine us for stopping them
When did we fine you? Source?

What if we nuke the mediterranean for epic waves

How about we torture all shlomo's little helpers to death too

literraly funded by giorgio soros

You fucking spaghetti slurping fucks are the biggest cucks in all if Europe. Seriously, fuck Italy.

>Why do the coast guards not ship them right back?
Unless there is an agreement with Libya with pushbacks, you have to process their asylum requests.

Italy could definitely use 48hr speed asylum proceedings on ships for anyone who obviously comes from a non-war zone such as Bangladesh or Nigeria etc. But Italy doesn't, who knows why.

But there is also no need to ship them to Italy from African shore, just left them for poseidon

This was the only mother with kids in the whole group. The rest were men in their twenties and thirties

Do you keep them locked up until you send them back, or are they free to wander off and not show up for their deportation?

Proper fishers know when to throw their catch back in the water.

3 sec search with google:
dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455

NGOs are all German

Do the sensible thing and leave the EU

Not really, because they lie out of their ass to create false threats.

Also 90% of those who handle the applications are ''cultural mediators'' aka SJWs

>dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455
What does the ECHR have to do with Germany?

Also, this relates to 2009, not 2017.

Also, it looks like the fine was 15,000 euros, which is virtually nothing. Not even pocket cash.

Where is the source for Germany sanctioning Italy?

no they're loocked in migration identification camps

>Not really, because they lie out of their ass to create false threats.
So? Under international law, you just have to give them a fair hearing. If they e.g. do not speak Arabic, you can make the assessment, they are not from Syria.

>Also 90% of those who handle the applications are ''cultural mediators'' aka SJWs
Then employ someone else.

T.someone who believes what his politicians are telling him.

After the Bataclan massacre Hollande said "frances response will be merciless"
Dont listen to a fucking word they say. If you arrive in Europe you will stay in Europe. Its as simple as that.

>15,000 for 30 migrants
>50 for each migrants
If we sould deport back all 8,500 migrants that sailed to Europe today it would be a total fine of:

8,500*
500=
--------

OVER 4 MILLIONS EUROS

We will do even better. There are proposals to ship migrant where the NGO belong. You and French will enjoy it.

You are a fucking retard. Stop embarrassing us.

>OVER 4 MILLIONS EUROS
Yes, what drama... plus those 4 million would only come into play, if they all sued you...

what's wrong with you luigi, your banks are failing and you bring in niggers and put them on gibs

>There are proposals to ship migrant where the NGO belong.
Based on what law? As far as I know, the problem with the NGOs is they use international law against us all.

You think they're not going to cost you more than that each long term?

what a deluded idiot.

"sadly it takes 2-3 years" my god Italians are fucking useless as shit.

They will be in Sweden by then, you fucking idiot, or smuggled past the Alps and into Germany.

I woudl gladly help you pay that and so many others I believe, but the main point is stoping those soros ships, without than you can deport 1000 immigrants each day and another 2000 will come in. God I hate soros from depth of my soul

Dude,you are implying we have a serious and normal government.
We have a traitor government,they want this to happen,they aren't even hiding it.
Since 2011 we have EU pawns that want to destroy us and Europe.(see Monti,Letta,Renzi asnd Gentiloni)

The day of the rope might take a bit longer by the day

Honey, that's a man in his twenties or thirties.

>migrants
Quite the soft word replacement for Invasion Force.

>saved
Quite the word replacement for transported.

actually these are Ministry of Interior official data.

it says soon they will be picking them directly from beach.

>implying they are free to walk around

we're not germany or french you retarded burger.

I can't take this anymore

>EU GIBS ONLY FOR THAT PURPOSE

its not like we could have used that money in any other way, since its eu money they put restriction on the use of that money, so its like you spend it for niggers or dont spend it at all.

That's how you know they're bullshit.

I'd sooner believe they're all going north. I know we dump our shit on you.

Scafisti col distintivo

>gibs
>implying Italy even has them
topkek

then what data you want to use? Because if official data are bullshit we can only made up our number. So let's say 6 gorillion of niggers will come to germoney and sweden in the nex 3 months.

Youre delusional dude. This is a concerted effort to bring these people to Europe. If you believe anything else then youre not paying attention.

Many of them are free to walk around...
youtube.com/watch?v=GznpbO8hHGs

>The Hershey highway known as shitaly
lmao