What does it feel like, Sup Forums?

What does it feel like, Sup Forums?

To watch your Civilization crumble and collapse?

To be unable to do anything except stand and watch the flame rise higher?

Go on. Say it's the Jews, the liberals. Go ahead, do whatever makes it less frustrating. I know you'll never accept the fact that your whole Civilization is on the brink of collapse just because of a handful of people fleeing a war. Imagine what would happen if it was the Muslim Ummah. But it's going to be a slow death. All you can do now is willingly submit to the will of Allah. Or you'll have to face what the Indians faced when they resisted the Muslim Invasion of India.

Now go on and write "Fuck Islam" and the like (May Allah forgive me for saying this) but it won't make a difference, Your Ummah, Your Nation, Your Qawm is collapsing on itself. It only a matter of time.

go throw some acid over your mother before I fuck her

Here have your profet

more people are dying from falling down stairs

What .. something like a hundred people dying is the collapse of civilisation?

For every poor fuck killed by a allahusnackbar, there's about 50 who succumb to alcoholism or reckless driving.

Call me again when we're having 5000 deaths per year.

You're way too stupid as a people to fully genocide us or take over the world.
All it takes is one well-designed bio weapon and 95% of your population is gone.

You're no safer from us from the same system of poisonous neoliberalism and social liberalism destroying our society. Don't delude yourself that just because you believe in something different from us it will somehow protect you - it won't. They will take your faith then twist and repackage it to fit their agenda, they will innovate and change it until you can't recognise it any more, but there's nothing you'll be able to do to stop it with the machinery they have behind them protecting them.

We're already seeing it in action too, look at what's going on with 'liberal mosques' in Germany. That's how they're going to come at you and they're going to turn your own against you once they seduce them with materialism and unlimited freedoms and protections to gnaw away at your society and traditions for cheap pleasures. It'll corrupt and destroy your communities just as easily as it's done that to us. You can lash out at it but they'll have you under surveillance and brainwash your youth with a host of 'counter-radicalisation' initiatives and early years indoctrination with liberal ideas.

and even if europe falls (which it wont, check out )
the middle east will still be the US and China's bitch

>Be muslim
>Drag humanity back down into the dirt with your general barbarism, inbreeding and religious superstition
>Hate the West that generously took you in after you fled the shithole your ideology ruined
>HAHA DUMB KAFFIR we are winning
>Get genocided by chink a hundred years later

Truly the niggers of religion

is this the same leaf shitposter from auspol?

Whatever dumbass Pakistan is Chinese clay. Enjoy your slant eyed atheist children

wtf is Pakistan?

wtf I hate stairs now

Lol Islam is getting cucked too. Feminist imams and fag mosques and you do nothing. Your girls dressing slutty as fuck, drinking and fucking many guys. In 100 years there wont be islam maybe couple of cuck imams preaching tolerance.

>Muslim travel ban enforced
How does this make you feel?

More moslems were killed today than all westerners killed buy alah snackbar this year.
Have some freedom's fucker.

It's funny to see Muslims trying to make themselves feel important, it reminds me of how inferior people always think everything revolves around themselves (eg niggers). Fact of the matter is that it's the left who have caused and continue to cause our problems, including allowing in subhuman sandniggers and actual niggers who are not fleeing war but claim they are because they desperately want to get away from the lands their ancestors built. You are insignificant and if we had no liberals you would be under occupation for being such savages, maybe we'd even civilise you a bit. If things continue at this pace you will eventually be slaughtered and so will the traitors, it's only a matter of pointing out the demographic shifts as they point more and more to natives being over taken to the point of no return. Its easier to redpill normies when the barbarians are at the gates, plus the only people fighting your corner will be the lunatics and that will help the cause further. It's sad that you come from such a lowly group of people that you think there's something noble about being a savage but never mind

Don't worry. If one day we are as poor and uneducated a you faggots, we will bomb the shit out of your civilians with suicide bombers as well.
At least we offer you a beautiful place to do it.

you're right, and it feels bad man. Maybe show me a functional Muslim country and it wouldn't be such a bad thing

>Implying your civilization will last when ours dies.
I pity you, for when we disappear, you will know what the suffering of collapse truly is like. Every preceding Caliphate has fallen due to your own leader's ineptitude because they sat on their fucking laurels and did not build upon innovations.

>the brink of collapse

What do you reckon will happen after that? I imagine a safety on a machine gun clicking off when I think about it.

Im still waiting for isis attack on the vatican, are they fucking pussies? No attack on israel? Even bigger pussies, they can only deal with shitty nords with anglo security levels.

funny. The attack in st. petersburg wasnt even by muslims faggot

Western civilization in current form can't exist without constant transfusions of resources from Muslim/Black occupied areas.
It's obviously not your inherent superiority keeping the ship afloat.
If you were superior you could maintain and develop without external inputs.

Thanks for the stats roach

Topkek