SWEDEN YES!

Christian Preschoolers Banned from Saying ‘Amen’, Talking About the Bible

>Children at a Christian preschool in Sweden are no longer allowed to say grace at mealtimes, “Amen”, or talk about the Bible, after a ruling by the Umeå municipality.

>Visiting the preschool for an inspection, supervisors from the district said the activities run contrary to the Education Act, which forbids educational content during school time from containing confessional elements, and states that children at must always have the choice of whether or not to participate.

>The municipality said it felt that children at the Salvation Army-run kindergarten were not given enough of an opportunity to opt out of saying grace at mealtimes.

>“The Education Act can be interpreted in different ways,” said the preschool’s manager Britt Marie Mårtensson. She told STV she did not think grace at kindergarten would come under the umbrella of “education”.

>“As a confessional activity, we knew we could no longer have prayer time while children are at their desks where they learn, so we thought we would add grace as a nice feature during mealtimes,” she said.

>“We interpreted the law differently from the municipality,” Ms. Mårtensson added, telling the Swedish broadcaster that children at the preschool now sing a rhyme which gives thanks to the sun and rain at mealtimes, instead of saying grace.

>“It’s sad because grace is a tradition, but the rhyme is also nice and it allows the kids to choose to whom and what they want to give thanks,” said the kindergarten head.

>Staff at the kindergarten were also prohibited from holding any more “Bible Snacktimes”, an activity in which children and teachers discussed the contents of the Bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

smt.se/article/tv-akesson-sd-vi-blir-storsta-parti-i-valet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Preschools strategy planner at Umeå Municipality Pian Rosell explained whilst confessional elements are permitted at religious kindergartens and schools, they must not play any part in educational activities, admitting that lines are much more blurred at a preschool level.

>“It isn’t as hard to distinguish between activities which are educational and ones which aren’t in elementary schools, because teaching happens in class, whereas when it comes to kindergartens it can be difficult to tell,” she said.

Good, christcucks not welcome.

I fucking loathe sweden.

> Banned from saying
Lmao

Right, but violent muzzies actively trying to destroy your country is fine, right?

Neither

Everytime i think Germany is shit i remember that Sweden exists

Who will write Sweden's ''Gulag Archipelago'' in fifty year's time?

Looks like Sweden is in need of a crusade.

>t. Ahmed Mustafa Abdullah

Let's nuke Sweden already. Just get it fucking over with. Kill the Jews there and end the suffering of the Swedes who hate what's happened to their country but can't stop it.

No one.

but you only actively oppose Christians.
Muslims get to teach children about the glory of martyrdom and jihad in their schools while your government does nothing.

You know Sharia is like 1000% more redpilled on gays and women, sex and crime than the west, right?

Gays yeah, but women are Whores especially in polygamy.

one of these days blackfacing will be a requirement in sweden

t. Christcuck that doesn't know his own history

ahmmed who doesn't know sweden history

t. Faggot who should be hanged or beheaded

varg?

> children at the preschool now sing a rhyme which gives thanks to the sun and rain at mealtimes, instead of saying grace.
all hail Grandfather Oak

We even have islamic schools who force the girls in the back, plus won't allow them to participate if they don't wear hijabs.

The last time a Swedish king was Pagan was in 1087.

It's even written into the Swedish law that the royal family has to be christian.

dude all your relevant ancestors were christcucks since like the XI cent.

keep LARPing

Too late for that, Christianity is dead. Anyone larping as a Christian is a Yugoslavic shitskin living in Sweden.

what kind of soviet shit going on in sweden?

wow at that Romania ratio

You know, the worse economic situation country then more religious it is. Really makes you think, huh.

We should be the richest country in EU if that was true

What would happen if they denied the muslims pupils to pray and talk about the koran?

can we just kys sweden?

>Christian preschoolers
As if they decided entirely on their own that they wanted to be Christians

TV: Åkesson (SD): ”Vi blir största parti i valet”
Jimmie Åkesson besöker Höglandet under tisdagen
TRANÅS I dag besökte SD:s partiledare Jimmie Åkesson Tranås. Han mötte pressen före lunch och i eftermiddag väntar ett industribesök.

smt.se/article/tv-akesson-sd-vi-blir-storsta-parti-i-valet/
JIMMIE AND THE SD WILL BE THE BIGGEST PARTY AND SAVE SWEDEN

When will sweden replace the nordic cross in their flag with crescent star ?

Hitler managed to build a great nation without restricting women's rights.
Every single part of islamic culture needs to be destroyed.

>not given an opportunity to opt out of
>let's ban it outright
Huh.

t. mustafa ali albdala

>can we just kill your self sweden

>Psalm 9:17

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Kek

>Swedish broadcaster that children at the preschool now sing a rhyme which gives thanks to the sun and rain at mealtimes, instead of saying grace.
Christcucks btfo, this is actually an improvement.

Do i see communism rising on the horizon?

>implying we ever felt welcome with all the mudslimes
I wonder who was behind THIS post. I can't figure out if it's a Jew, a muzzie, Varg, or all three somehow.

commies BTFO

Religion is stupid.

Bye, Sweden. :'(

It's because they're violent that they don't oppose them. All freedoms, law, culture exists only so long as there are people willing to use force to enforce and protect them. Christianity has made it's followers far too docile.

SWEDEN, YES!

Wait a minute.

>Children at a Christian preschool in Sweden are no longer allowed to say grace at mealtimes, “Amen”, or talk about the Bible, after a ruling by the Umeå municipality.

because...

>supervisors from the district said the activities run contrary to the Education Act, which [...] states that children at must always have the choice of whether or not to participate.

I think something's been lost in translation here.

OR, more likely, Christians are fucking lying again, claiming when children are given an option not to participate in their fucked up religion, that children are not being allowed to participate.

Abrahamists are the worst. Just go to an island and kill each other and leave the rest of us out of it.

Muslims sure are though
Get fucked, pussy

Well, now we know for certain you're a muslim.

Less than 10 years before the immigrants start voting and the progressive liberals are in for a HUGE surprise. Muslims HATE interference to their religious practices, they will bitterly HATE the feminist liberals and will vote to change many laws.... Sweden you did this to yourself!!

>children at the preschool now sing a rhyme which gives thanks to the sun and rain at mealtimes, instead of saying grace.
NORSE PAGANISM IS ON THE RISE