HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Goxcntqgos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't need to be Christian to be white

Thats progress. Christcuckery is backwards. Americans are the biggest christcucks.

It's almost like we're smarter now and questioned why we believed a legend passed down from generations, accepted because it's indoctrinated at an age where you don't question things or something

>400 years ago 0% of Australia was Christian

Sure thats the reason no the chink invasion hahaha

Made me think, is Sup Forums a replacement for church fin ways. Discourage degeneracy, talk about life goals, praise kek. what else?

CNN is fake news.

sport replaces religion in Australia

Laying the groundwork for the Caliphate. Well done liberals. A thousand swords would not have been as efficient as you.

>reddit

t. protestant Kraut

Hmmm weird..when the Christian population decreases...more degenerates appear and children go wild...and asians run free...

Weird.

Not seeing any proving me wrong

We'd be lower if it wasn't for the Wogs and Chinks.

I don't think I've ever met a white person who has been to church.

Good

You are equating Christianity with whiteness. We are by far a white country. We don't want the worries and risk that comes with pro-immigration and we vote. Ties to our heritage have been challenged before and squashed, like the anti-monarchist movement. We are gaining traction, not losing it.

Islam is at 2%

Buddhist and Christcuck Chinks, Poo In Loo Hindus and Catholic Flips are at like 20%

Muslims will literally be gassed in Australia within my lifetime if they get up to anything.

i think this applies to literally every other country desu

except for maybe poland

Yeah but you need to go back

Wouldn't we be higher without the chinese seeing as they are mostly irreligious?
The main reason for the decline is anglicanism btw

Whites need to re-embrace Christianity.

Read the book of Judges, the Israelites were conquered by outsiders whenever they abandoned God. The same thing is happening to white civilization right now. The Jew Demon is wise, he knows he must first sever God's relationship with his children before ultimately conquering them.

>more degenerates appear

Australian culture has (unfortunately) become less degenerate over the years as non-convict non-whites come in and fucking bitch and moan about F U N

An early Spanish trading fleet described Australia as a godless land where people walked the streets naked and drunk, and all the men were thieves and gamblers and all the women prostitutes.

The Catholic church actually SKIPPED Australia and went to New Zealand after observing the entanglement of Irish convicts and aboriginals and stating nothing could be done to save them.

Our first military coup occurred when the Governor tried to stop the soliders from forcing everyone to use rum as currency and sexually harassing women in church (because that's where girls went to look pretty and wore nice clothes)

We have different standards now compared to how ever many decades ago you are talking about.

Culture-Death. That's literally what this is.

Christianity has cucked itself into oblivion. How the fuck is anyone meant to believe in an ideology that promotes them to be ashamed and guilty of everything? The church itself has abandoned Australia.

If Christianity as a faith wants to regain any ground in Australia it needs to cut off the modern Nice Jesus horseshit and get back to its roots. Modern doctrine is pathetic.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS OVER, IT'S FUCKING OVER!!

Christianity is a brown people religion

Based liberal democrats

Fewer Christians and their number of mass shootings also went down drastically.

Interesting

>Christianity
>Western
It's kike brainwashing m8

pfbpt

(((one nation)))

LDP are sellout globalist cucks. They openly advocate for selling our country out to China.

oh the irony mate

ausfailia is a chink and pajeet colony at this point

T H I S
H
I
S

and they lived under shelters

go to orthodox church my dude it is pretty traditional

link? proof? anything?

>entire religion based around worshiping the jew
>not brainwashing

>Protestants are christian

Nice meme

SORT YOURSELF OUT M8

Didn't you watch Leyjonhelm on Q&A a few weeks ago?

>not going back to european paganism
>enabling the vactican jew

>going back to nu athiesm
>willingly fucking up your country

one nation is good but pauline is just a fucking dumbcunt

she's a shit speaker and has alot of dirt on her,
she's also said/done a lot of stupid shit.

>Pope literally sucking refugee toes
>european priests and preachers giving "church-asylum" to third-world nignogs that have been denied
>"Lesbian bishop wants to remove crosses and establish muslim prayer-space in church"

Unless the next pope goes full Deus Vult mode, I´ll stay agnostic.

Only wogs go to Orthodox Church.

Australians have two choices;

Anglican Church (literally faggot priests and sermons on how whites should kill themselves to make way for the Big Black Bulls)

and the Catholic church, which isn't far behind.

Christianity is a cucked, dickless, loser religion.

Both Anglicans and Catholic establishments spend more time lecturing us on the beauty and majesty of Islam than they do preaching their own ideology.

It's fucked.

nup m8

peterson is not a christian

Yeah I didn't catch that either

>having faith in nature and one's identity is athiesm
Which sect of islam do you support? I want to mock you accurately.

He acted the typical boomer cuck. Chink buyouts came up and he said he was against doing anything to stop it and shilled for more chinese investment. He didn't say a damn word about guns at all.
the LDP is a Boomer party. Their policy is defined by what they want to do in their retirement. They are pro-gun because they want to go shooting, not because they care about gun rights. They are "libertarian" because they don't want to have any actual policy.

Seriously don't fall for their bullshit, they're in it entirely for themselves.

>50 years ago, majority Christian , majority white
>Current year, le enog enlightment and mojirity chink and flooded with niggers and muzzies
Ahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

>Fedoras and pagancucks can't dispute thiz

yeah i like their positions just wish they got a new front runner but you cant get everything perfect

there are new protestant/reformed sects that arent that degenerate but yeah were in a fucked position with anglicanism shitting everything up

if you see whos pushing paganism, its exactly like how they pushed athiesm, also not a muslim just using the flag because it riles up cunts

Have you been to Catholic Mass or are you just assuming based on what you've heard from the media?

Its still absolute majority Christian and European deutschcuck

well that's shit, AFP is the only decent one then?

nah it's all the Chinese that moved here, they are all atheists

I honestly have no idea. ON seems like controlled opposition, Family First is pro refugee, etc.
We don't really have a protest party to my knowledge.

White privilege was down as well

basically this yeah

>50% christian && 50% asian

pretty sure he is
he sees jesus as the perfect person so thats pretty christian

40 years ago the US was >80% White.

Now we're about to hit 50%.

Kill all spics.

>That flag
>actually thinking this
Fuck off larper

You're a fuckwit.

You have no understanding of what the faith provides. Dumbing it down to this level is disingenuous and ignorant as fuck, absolute 'LMAO u belive in da sky jew?' Dawkins tier garbage.

hes not a christian from what i can tell. hes always talking about evolution but who knows.

LoL, I'm so happy that Australia is becoming degenerate.
>And Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Consider how he is remembered in the annals of history.

tl;dr: you'll be remembered in the anals of history, amirite?

Bernardi you dumb cunt.

Figureheads can always be changed, faith however has a cultural identity that I believe Christianity has removed for many of the European states. Unless a reformation happens within old Christianity, it's death spiral is inevitable.

>age where you don't question things

Yes we're totally different today goy. We're smarter now. Now continue to consume and purchase all the degenerate culture we're producing! Christianity is declining because everyone is just too WOKE!

Islam is now the second biggest religion (2.6% of Australians follow Islam) behind Christianity (52%) according to census data released today.

Lmaoing @ dumb americans and europeans who don't
look at the census themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=8Goxcntqgos
you're just a godless chinkshit

>Lmaoing @ dumb americans and europeans who don't
>look at the census themselves
Any drop in the Christian population is a sign one's country is becoming degenerate.
I stand by my claim. Prove to me that your country isn't becoming a modernist cesspool with no sense of morality and a diminishing conscience.

The immaculate conception of a gentile that is rejected by the kikes isn't a jew you retarded faggot.
Jesus never was, and never will be a jew, nor are all levantines jews.
For fucks sake at least make some sense with your faggot argument

Religion is obsolete in a world where all the information you want is at your fingertips. It's like still using horses when there are cars, it's more of a folkloristic thing at this point.

>CNN
Don't really trust them. But in case this is real, I'm very proud of Australians.

prove to me yours isn't aswell

also i'm mainly responding to those who are thinking that
islam is like huge now when the truth is christianity is still the #1 Religion
and islam is only 2.6% of the population

>catholics rape children non-stop in the 60s-80s

you have to be absolutely insane to be a catholic in australia in the year 2017. people will straight up assume you're a paedophile if you're a man. every catholic institution has a damaged reputation (rightfully so of course)

they sure do fucking bitch a lot for 2.6%

It's because ABC and all that reported it like
>ISLAM NOW 2ND BIGGEST RELIGION IN AUSTRALIA

While that's true it's only 2.6%

All denominations in this country are fucked in the head. They're either insane social justice types or child raping degenerates beholden to a literal communist pope. Australia desperately needs an orthodox revival or Christianity on the whole is just going to wither and die in this country.

>also i'm mainly responding to those who are thinking that
>islam is like huge now
I realize what you're trying to say, in spite of the fact that you didn't understand the point of my post at all. That's why I had to post a second time...

My country is degenerate. At least I can admit that fact. I'm actively trying to change things, not sitting back and laughing that Christians have become no more than cucks, watching their countrymen rape their values and their faith.

No I men't Muslims fucking whinge a lot being that small of percentage

Many people look at america and think that it is the best country to live in. That they are the most progressed.
But then you look at it closer, and you see shit like circumcision and insane amounts of religios people.
What went wrong?

""Christians" arent even that religious and havent been for decades

oh gotcha, yeah it's expected. they want the world to be islamic.

yeah honestly all i care about is making sure islam does not spread in australia and that
everybody can know the truth about it so
they can oppose the shitty government

Atheism will be the downfall of Western civilization and culture. Take a guess of which religion will attempt (and is already doing so) to fill the void?

>yeah honestly all i care about is making sure islam does not spread in australia and that
>everybody can know the truth about it so
>they can oppose the shitty government
Cool, then we're working for the same thing.
I'm glad that my dude was spared from the satanic sixes.

This doesn't even have to do with race. I think they mean Protestant.

This is the part of Sydney in which I live. Just Chink my shit up.

nah. Chinese and poos will out breed the Muslims here. Chinese will not put up with Muslims.

yeah see news outlet report the census like this

I don't get why they love Islam so much. If they ever got to 51% they will kill all the gays and make women wear hijabs

The media has gotten people to believe all sorts of things that don't make sense. Doublethink is rampant.

Because we're not getting that much immigration from Muslim countries anymore. Hinduism and Sikhism are the fastest growing religions.

leftist propaganda likes to give the picture that islamic peoples are attacked by muh racists
and that they are just seeking help etc.