Was he justified? What would you do in his position? He was tricked by the tranny

Was he justified? What would you do in his position? He was tricked by the tranny

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/us-hate-crime-law-transgender-murder.html
people.com/crime/carlton-champion-jr-charged-with-murder-of-ty-underwood/
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-dismemberment-murder-of-mayang-prasetyo-the-extreme-lengths-marcus-volke-took-to-conceal-his-sordid-double-life/news-story/7867539761af510bc3de1163377369b4
youtube.com/watch?v=rAGa30fm8y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

He deserves a medal.

>What would you do in his position?

You must be new here.

I don't believe that someone would get close enough to fuck a tranny and never realize. He fucked her knowing, regretted it, then killed. Murder.

>her

>her

Are you kidding me?

>her
Cases where a tranny tricked a man into having sex with him and was subsequently killed have already happened

Would you fuck this tranny? Pic-related

this

no

fuck that's a tranny
no that's fucking gay it had or has a dick
that waist tricked me

Seems legit. Manslaughter at worst.

He was probably drunk as well

Nice body, just lacking in the tits department.

rape his ass until he turn back to normal

>having sex
>Not getting to see the poosie

Wtf is wrong with you guys?!

How can one have sex and ignorance that sweet, sweet, war , moist flower of pleasure?

When getting steamy virtually the second thing you do is reaching for Tha pucci trough the panties

Faggot deserves the jailtime.
Next time try not to be a faggot and then rage

She looks damn qt in that pic.

>she
>filipina

>Was he justified?

to murder a dude, no
no he was not

>What would you do in his position?

Pack up and leave

>He was tricked by the tranny

Yes, however this is not something to murder over.

All in all, why are we discussing a random criminal act in the fucking Philippines ?

Fag

seriously creepy lotion on the skin post

Does she have a buffalo bill type, serial killer tranny voice?

It is call a trap for a reason you faggot.

Honestly if a tranny looked so good that I couldnt tell and was attracted to it, by the time we got to the bedroom I'd just have it suck me off and MAYBE plunge deep into that boipussi

Kek, I read that passage in Cernovich's book where he found out some thai "chick" he had taken back to his room was a tranny, was too much of a dumb ape to back out, and then got deepthroated.

Believe me, if I thought I had a woman to dick and then she had a dick and wanted to throatfuck me, I'd twist the faggot's head off like a bottlecap. I 100% believe that they do this intentionally. Trannies are mentally ill by definition. They're men disguised as women so that they can fuck dudes who don't know it. I think they find it thrilling to surprise guys and then back them into a corner.

/thread

If he had just beaten the tranny, no one here would care. The judge would have told him to pay the hospital end of story

Tranny gore greek where are you, you're missing out on a thread

this is what happens literally every time, they always know but they are ashamed of it
nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/us-hate-crime-law-transgender-murder.html

>Mr. Vallum is a member of the Latin Kings gang and decided to kill Ms. Williamson because he “believed he would be in danger” if other gang members learned that he had once dated a woman he knew to be transgender

>I don't believe that someone would get close enough to fuck a tranny and never realize.
people.com/crime/carlton-champion-jr-charged-with-murder-of-ty-underwood/

>Police say otherwise. A relationship between the two had been ongoing for several weeks, Martin tells PEOPLE. “All indications are that both parties, the suspect as well as the victim, knew the gender of each prior to the shooting.”

>Reading a Cernokike book
Kill yourself.

Her. HER.
Yes, you fucking misogynist transphobes, HER. I'm fucking sick of you ugly fat white male virgins talking shit about beautiful WOMEN just because they found out they were WOMEN later than average. FUCK ALL OF YOU TRANSPHOBES!!!!!

> start raping he/she to try and turn him/her normal
> start developing attractions towards him/her
> after after you come all over his/her back, you ask to go again
> she/he says no faggot get off me

I really doubt this is a tranny

Your time will come ;)

fake the hole, pay the toll

>just because they found out they were WOMEN later than average
Being brainwashed by jew media or your xir lesbian mothers that you are girl not a boy is not "founding out" it's called (((good goy)))

He was in the Philippines, what did he expect?

Hahaha they'd been dating for weeks and he didn't know that was a dude in a dress? Gimme a break.

Xy≠Xx sorry that's science do you not believe in evolution.

>what is woman pretending to be prude and saying "no sex yet, but you´ll get a blowie teehee"

Women literally do not count blowjobs for their partner count (not that you´d hear the true number most of the time anyway). Proof: Anecdotal but exensive.
On topic he should have just hit her and gotten out of there, unless of course he WAS trying to rape him.

Are you serious?

That's illegal in Manila? That's what he gets for race mixing. Dumb ass would have recognized something won't if the tranny were white.

Getting vaginal sex from girl is way easier than getting a blowjob, I love them but most girls(at least here) consider them more intimate than just riding your benis

Can you send more of your trans slayers over? The more discreet ones.

Nope, I'm only attracted to white people

>her
We are under no obligation to pretend men are women just because they are crazy.

>so insecure about your homosexuality that you kill the he-she you slept with.

It's all fine and dandy if you hate gays and keep it to yourself but going out, fucking a guy, then killing him isn't the best way to help your anti-gay movement. You elect people like Mike Pence, let your authoritarian goons do the job for you.

wtf I love dicks now

absolutely justified

I would do the exact same fucking thing, no remorse

If you were a man at anytime in your life. I wanna know WAY the fuck before i ever start more than a 3 sentence conversation with you. Sooner you tell me, the less problems there are going to be for you later on.

he (the US marine) probably identified as a woman and thought he was in for some scissoring
a woman has a right to defend herself or??

Flip here

Insider sources say it was actually about money

Unless you're a 80 IQ retard you can always tell that its a tranny. Brow ridge, voice and shoulder to hip ration never lie.
He just had an aftersex regret.

Shit b8 m8

>All in all, why are we discussing a random criminal act in the fucking Philippines ?

Here, have my (You)

Faggots always supply the juice in this game.

I second your observations.

>feared he would be raped
The guy is a U.S. Marine, but can't handle a chick with a dick? Damn.

It's happened here too.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-dismemberment-murder-of-mayang-prasetyo-the-extreme-lengths-marcus-volke-took-to-conceal-his-sordid-double-life/news-story/7867539761af510bc3de1163377369b4

>brow ridge
I know this might be little different for you neanderthals but our human males and females don't have different shape of brow ridges

If he had no idea that she was a tranny, and if she intentionally deceived him into thinking that she was a regular woman then she should have to give him a refund.

Fuck off nigger.

Well, I'd take a Hummer at least. But that belly button ring is triggering me.

No. He should be sentenced to death for killing a QT trap.

It was an excerpt on Twitter. I would never give that niggerlover a penny of my money.

One less tranny in the world is always a good thing. The soldier could have broken into its home at night and shot it in the back. I still would have applauded him.

Imagine if you had to give an excuse in 10 seconds but had to live in Murica and couldn't just go, "It's a disgusting abomination, kill it" or else you could lose everything. Sounds somewhat plausible if you're then put on the spot for an excuse.

i need to see these naked

Marines...

If there is no difference, than why do trannies have to get their forehead shaved in facial feminization surgery?

there are so many subtle differences between the faces of men and women that a normal man becomes unsettled at the face of a tranny that looks like they should pass, because they can feel that something is off despite not knowing it consciously

which is why all those nice asian ones have been under the knife dozens of times to make them look extra girly, shaving off bits of bone, tightening skin, cutting away stuff

how can anyone be this retarded?

80iq retard detected

He probably fucked it first then killed it and so he deserves the same fate as it

That being said I go clubbing in central London a lot and see quite a few mentally ill freaks but not one has ever been convincing in anyway you can tell they're a tranny instantly

Jesus why the fuck are they catering to these freaks so much why has the world gone mad!

yeah why would a doctor ever want to specialize in a $30k surgery?

youtube.com/watch?v=rAGa30fm8y4

>"trans-panic"
Stop making up retarded terms you fucking Burgers.
>Phillipines
That's his own fault. You know you need to be careful in these countries. He's also a retard for not recognizing it's a man in the first place.

FFS actually is pretty good the issue is it isn't good to do the full procedure all at once.
The way they calculate how to do changes requires multiple procedures to actually look good but nobody does that because it's more expensive so they all end up looking weird.

One thing to consider is that when someone is using a legal defense its a strategy, not necessarily what really happened.
"Trans Panic" has shown to be effective for getting the charges reduced.
In reality though, you don't beat someone to death because of a shock, panic or disgust. BTFO them, sure. But kill? That's gonna take prolonged sustained effort to the point where you realize whats happening.
No of course this is working off the assumption its a bad beating. Plenty of ppl get KO'd and hit their head the wrong way or get a stomp or a kick to the skull and die. In that case, "Trans Panic" ay get him manslaughter...
... or would "man"slaughter be a transphobic term

Don't see how killing him solves anything though - now that guy needs to deal with a whole load of political bullshit.

This shouldn't be legal

>woman

This. If you get fooled by a tranny, you're either incredibly retarded or willfully naive. Either way, you deserve to get "tricked."

The tranny is a rapist.

Because he can charge $30k for it?

In reality it isn't trans panic at all, the guy usually knows but doesn't want his buddies to know he willingly fucked a tranny so he says they "tricked" him

>supply is meeting demand WHAT THE FUCK
>lolbertarian flag
lol

>No feminine penis shots
Meh

fake pussy doesn't self moisturize, dumbass

Marine didn't do nothing. One less fag to worry about. "Her" family also made money from the preceedings.

Guilty. Throw his ass in the brig.

>She

Only if her benis was smaller than mine. Which statistically is probably unlikely.

The hip bone below the navel bone
Dahhhhh
Woman have hip dip at level top navel.

>prolonged sustained effort to the point where you realize whats happening
That's bullshit. You can kill a person with one (un)lucky punch. I've read of cases when someone drunk was pushed with no great force, but stumbled, fell on his head and died. Human body is incredibly fragile. I can imagine a trained marine killing a weak and small person with a couple of punches in the head. Although I don't claim it was an accident. We don't know what happened.

Literally not a single thing in the picture describes me. Nice try though, Jorge.

Would you fuck this trap?