Why hasn't the west banned alcohol? The most degenerate of drugs

Why hasn't the west banned alcohol? The most degenerate of drugs.

its how we have children..

yeah i'd have to be pretty shit faced to have sex with a British women

Banning something doesn't decrease the demand for it. It didn't work in prohibition era America and it wouldn't work now.

Actually it did, at least initially. Alcohol consumption was always lower during prohibition than after, though not by much by the end.

"Are the costs worth a 15% decrease in consumption?" is the moral of the prohibition era.

Why hasn't the west unbanned all drugs?

You'll burn in hell for those words!

Alcohol has been around since humans have been around. It's proof of civilization.

Without it we would be living in mud huts, looking at birds and wishing we could fly.

DESU, Aussie chicks aren't that much better.

Banning things people have enjoyed for a long-ass time simply doesn't work. It causes more crime and harm than just keeping it legal. Hate the idea, but if you're going to do something about it, just put horrendous taxes on it.

why do you think I drink

There is too much money in waging the drug war. DEA agents need their free drugs and hookers.

It taste great and it complements food. You're not going to get addicted from the ocassional drink.

>banning any vice
How can you reach enlightenment if you are never faced with temptation?

Yeah because that's what we want: a government that attempts to regulate morality. Sounds like you may get along better in a place like Saudi Arabia... Fuckin sharia queen

All chicks from all races are fucked
It's either we drink because they aren't pretty or we drink because we can't stand them.

>morality shouldn't be legislated
fucking nupol alt lite

Valid points.

You mad, Achmed? I think we should put minute amounts in the water supply, juuuuust enough for Muslims to technically break the no alcohol rule. On top of that, all meat should be infused with a small amount of pork broth.

We already tried that. Didn't work out. Made some criminals very rich and very powerful.

Ahmed you have to go back.

All I see are Whiskey and Wine with two Austrian beers in between. What did you mean by this?

They help keep communities together better than your stinking mosque ever will Mohammed. Leave our pubs alone, get a life.

We tried that once. It didn't go well and everyone was generally pissed about the whole affair.

Yeah, nupol altlite that's me... Ive been here since Hal Turner you faggot.