ANTIFAGS "INTRUSIVELY PROBED" BY POLICE

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

>Pepper sprayed, deprived of food and water, intrusively probed, and handcuffed so tightly to the point of numbness and bleeding — these are just some of the abuses several people allegedly endured at the hands of the D.C. police in the aftermath of the Inauguration Day protests in January.

>After protests surrounding Trump’s election got rowdy, the D.C. police rounded up protesters, charging over 200 people in connection with rioting, vandalism and destruction of property.

>“As a result of Defendants’ manual rectal probing and grabbing of his testicles, Mr. Horse suffered humiliation, anxiety and emotional distress. He feels as if he has been raped,” the lawsuit alleges.

archive.is/2QN4w

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/antifa-arrested-after-allegedly-stabbing-police-horse-in-the-neck/
archive.is/aHg8q
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/call-to-classify-group-behind-andrew-bolt-glitterbombing-a-terrorist-organisation/news-story/e0ea7881a20aeac10e3b0d89563cdbb7
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D.C. is a democrat shit hole. so thats their police, technically

so basically

>middle class kids learn about the police

i hope the police rapes every single commie faggot

>Mr. Horse

>He feels as if he has been raped
They haven't even gotten to prison yet, how are they going to handle the actual rape?

this is why we need feminism desu

Communists aren't people and have no rights

>“As a result of Defendants’ manual rectal probing and grabbing of his testicles, Mr. Horse suffered humiliation, anxiety and emotional distress. He feels as if he has been raped,” the lawsuit alleges.
Mr Horse is really going to dislike the BBC in actual prison, then

>implying those faggots don't like being anally penetrated.

>mr.horse
reminds me about one dude that was fucked by horse

Maybe thats why they attack horses
dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/antifa-arrested-after-allegedly-stabbing-police-horse-in-the-neck/

>manual rectal probing and grabbing of his testicles
I was unaware America has automatic anal probe machines. Probably some dark-tec from Roswell.

>automatic anal probe machines
Antifa would never leave the house if that was available

>gets checked by law enforcement
>feels raped

Dumbass should've stayed home and not participated in antifaggotry.

>mr. horse

No sir i don't like it.

>It's okay to cavity search protestors because we don't like them

These guys aren't even going to face charges in all likelihood

That happened a few blocks away from me. The girl looks like Sinead O'Connor.

Also she fucked up hard by attacking a horse instead of a cop or other protestor. She has PETA, the legal system, and conservatives all crying for blood. She could have at least had a few apologists on her side otherwise.

If you decide to share the contents of your anus with the police then you can't be upset when they ask for more.

>Manual rectal probing
Grabbing of testicles
>Raped
>Manual rectal probing
Grabbing of testicles
>Raped
>Manual rectal probing
Grabbing of testicles
>Raped

>hurting animals

I bet you eat meat.

Rekt

We don't, that's why he was manually probed.

Here's the problems wrong with everything
1) anti-fa does everything possible to say they will not follow US laws. They protest with violence against anyone who disagrees with their political message . They use biological warfare against police and civilians by throwing biological hazardous waste (shit).
1) 18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions
the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

3) Anti-fa is thus a terrorist group, members terrorists. Whole new set of laws that involve people beyond local police.

sources say she did not eat the horse afterwards.

This group throws literal shit at people who disagree with them. They strike people in the skull with wrenches and bike locks, and actively assault the weakest looking targets they can find, all because anything less than total zealous support for their opinions makes these people targets for them. Fuck them, I'm just sad none of them died.

They've even admitted to being terrorists in public statements too:

>In his case to classify Antifa as a “terrorist organisation”, Mr Yemini argues the group fits in with the legislative definition of such a group.
>“Antifa does intimidate elements of the public to advance a political cause — the nationalist movement,” he argues. “It has damaged property. It has caused serious danger to a person.”
>Melbourne Antifa responded to the petition in a statement sent to news.com.au.
>“If defending the interests of the working class against the violent system of fascism means we are terrorists, then we will gladly stand alongside our historic comrades in Palestine who continue the fight against zionist apartheid, and other marginalised groups around the world. We wear the label with pride,” the group said.

archive.is/aHg8q

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/call-to-classify-group-behind-andrew-bolt-glitterbombing-a-terrorist-organisation/news-story/e0ea7881a20aeac10e3b0d89563cdbb7

youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

On December 26, 2013, President Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014.[27][28] The NDAA provision first signed into law in 2012, which permits indefinite detention without trial, remains in law as of 2017.

>they can blame Obama for all the rules here.

but why would you specify it was manually done, if there is no automatic?

send them all to Guantanamo

We need our own group that does what Antifa does, but instead we just hunt down Antifa.

Throw shit, get hit.

>Spend months assualting police, promoting the assualt of police, ignoring the law and generally being a useless waste of space.
>Hurl bottles, piss, shit, bricks at police, attack inocennt people and police with multiple different types of weapons.

>Police finally give up on last shits and start treating Antifa thugs like the sub human slime they act like.
>Antifa begin crying police brutallity while continuing to assault and attack everyone else.

I really see nothing wrong with what the police are doing, Antifa are sub human scum even mudslimes are closer to people than Antifa.

Hahahahaha fuck em, I'm glad they all got charged with felonies. What happened after, did any of them get convicted??

We'll get them one day

The horse was fine