NIGGER chimps out at white gas station

youtu.be/kXACWfouj9I?t=30s

Grills are so cool.

We must learn to hate.

Jump to around 30 secs in. Timestap didn't work.

black people from florida bake infants in ovens and throw infants out of windows on overpasses

this is tame if anything

I'm learning...

What the fuck is white gas?
Is it some american-only kind of stupidity?

it's in a mostly white area in probably a 40-50% black city

They call the west side white and east side black here, so like the white waffle house means the one on the west side. Only black people do this by the way, even trailer trash just call it east and west side

i hate niggers

God fucking damn it, every time he shouted "LIVE ON NIGGA NOOS NAIYN" I busted up laughing

What a clown

i noticed some gas stations scan my ID.

seems they can't sell unless their computer accepts it.

This is fucking hilarious.

>Please show ID to prove ag-
>"GIME THOSE CIGARETS BOI"

Was that his daughter or his girlfriend? I can never tell what niggers mean when they say girl.

why didn't he just sell the cigarettes? He is clearly old enough?

And as a note, the guy is actually funny

How is life in burgerland? Like do you ever met this kind of people in real life or is it an epiphenomenon

so glad we dont have them here xD
greetings from Poland!

not opening the register nigger.

>AYO DAT GURL BE 16
>AY SHE MAH GURL
>ANYWAY SHE WAS OF LEGAL AGE NIGGA

nice save

Its satire retards. Look at the reccomended videos on the left.

LIVE ON NIGGA NEWS 9

how could you hate him?

potential robber

LIVE ON NIGGER NEWS 9

>Newports
every time.

and americans are worried about border hoppers..

NC here. See it every other day at least in my area

White gas is kerosene. It's used in RVs and camping gear. It burns much cleaner than gasoline. It have more power with less emissions.
If there was a scale from black to white, meaning dirty to clean burning, it provides white power to all combustion engines.

Thank you. This makes more sense than

America is fascinating.

So what, he admits hes fucking someone who is underage?

All niggers are like this, but I live in the middle of no where so I don't have to deal with it.

GANG GANG MUFUGGIN NUGGA

Most autistic thing I've read all day. A "white gas station" is a gas station in a "white part" of a predominantly nigger city.

Brave.

Ok so when you meet them, do you act like the white guy? I would fear this kind of nig has a gun and could kill me for a pack of cig

Lucky you

Another NC. I see it too. It constant. Fuck niggers.

Hey Frenchie, normally when I meet a nigger on the street who asks like this I just act crazy. My mail guy always says "Niggers are scared of crazy people". Act fucking insane, start talking to yourself, mumble and jerk around. They won't fuck with you.

you can always tell it's a nog area if the convenience stores are selling single cigarettes. Nogs can't even afford packs of cigarettes, even after selling 10's of thousands of dollars of cocaine and robbing people for cash.
Their entire life is like an episode of mr magoo.

Kek maybe this is the final stage of evolution.

>this guy is 31

they age like cheese in the sun don't they

Black don't crack nigga.

a lot of gas stations ask for your id b4 selling you smokes. this policy insures they are not being sold to minors. this is why goldteeth asked girl in parking lot to just show her hand, as she was probably 20 and had an id. he did not have one, because he doesn't have drivers license, no doubt.

I grew up in small town. Was really nice. 90% white 10% spic 0% nig.

Now I live in big city and it is miserable. I fucking hate it so much.

Yes. It is average nig nog.

what is he doing with a 16yo?

>jokes on them, i was just pretending

he's acting...

... like a nigger