German mudslimes go for a visit to Poland

>german mudslimes go for a visit to Poland
>the two things poles hate the most
>they get attacked
>"poor brown ppl omg guys fuck Poland"
What the fuck is wrong with western eurofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6js7xz/german_students_insulted_and_spit_in_the_face/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6js7xz/german_students_insulted_and_spit_in_the_face/
>inb4 leddit
I only go there once a week

You want to understand their feelings? Or save the white race?

Don't call it radical Islam, call it orthodox. There's nothing radical about them following their unholy book, we don't say radical Jew we say Orthodox Jew right? If they follow the letter of the law their orthodox not radical

Oh no, I am so sorry, this will never happen again and we will accept not 7k, but 700k poor refugees. Please mr. Goldstein, forgive us.

Why do you attack random people on the street you fucking subhuman?

>go to foreign country
>they tell you they don't want you there
>woooow wtf
>bomb them to prove how they should let you in

Is there a reason cucks think this happens?

Because Islam is the satanic cult and the plague we face for walking contrary to God

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up

YE SHALL PERISH
AND YOUR ENEMIES SHALL EAT YOU UP

The bible know thousands of years ago, it predicted what's happening! But we can stop it.

Leviticus 20:23
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Leviticus 20:24
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

is poland /our/ isreal?

>What the fuck is wrong with western eurofags?
They aren't based Slavs.
Anglos were a mistake.

Reddit is a hillariuos place, honestly.

This story didn't fucking happen. There is no proof of it. Just another anti-Polish post on /r/europe

google translator

> Ten days, a student group with a majority of Muslim youths traveled to Poland to learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time. In the end they were themselves scolded, spat and threatened.

> The bus with the 20 pupils - mostly Muslims - has just entered the parking lot next to the school. They come back from Poland - visited the extermination camps Treblinka and Majdanek, were in Warsaw, Lublin and Lodz. For most of them it was the first - and probably the last time in Poland

> "I was just spit on the street by a man, and then the man ran away, and the policemen did not help."

>The policemen have grinned - and not helped

>"We also saw a grin on the faces of the police, and a Pole told us that the police did not want to help us."

>Seydanur wears a headscarf, and the other three girls in the group, which also wear headscarf and are thus recognizable as Muslims, were the first to be filled with hatred. It was not an incident, Laethicia, Isra and Bukra, who was referred by a security service of a department store, because she spoke to her brother in Persian on the telephone.

>"And then they came to me and said," You can go out, you disturb our fellow men, and I mean, why, just because I speak Persian and a foreigner? "

>"Then we, so I and a friend of mine, were also directly scolded."

>"And then came just a woman, then called, goes away and poured her drink over me and my camera, and has disappeared."

>In a market in Lublin the students are denied the purchase of water - they are not poles. Bukra is threatened on the road by a man with a knife:

>"He came to me quickly, I thought he wanted to ask something, but he ran on me, pulled a knife or a fork, or something like that, then I quickly ran back to the hotel."

>pulled a knife or a fork
this is a war crime in the UK

This attitude is why 'random people' of shitskin variety already comprise 40% of your population.

They treat mudslimes like that because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ

BONUS for my based Pols:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs

When the foundation text of your religion calls for the murder of anyone who doesn't follow it, you're a playing id politics from that moment on. Pollacks turned racist because they know that good will and tolerance would be used against them.

Also see pic related.

but it did happen, it was on our news, and German as well

> want to comment reddit post
> rebember that I can be jailed for it

Hindu here. Am I allowed to visit Poland?

As a diaspora pole, all I gotta say is top fkin Kek

YES. I WANT TO MOVE TO POLAND.

It is made up by (((them))) to make Poland look evil.

No.

That's the whole point, sharia law bongobrah

Maybe it's just a rare occurance on Germany.

I was driving out of the underground park garage yesterday when I saw some mudslime kids playing in there. It just caused an annoying traffic jam and they were clearly doing it on purpose. The 55ish year old secruity lady had to chase them through half the parking garage.

Where's the newspaper article about this story. Fucking pieces of shit can't even raise the children they shit out properly

>Poland is based for not wanting immigrants
>I want to immigrate there

Didn't you read the article, they hate muslims

>old testament
>laws and culture specifically for biblical Israel
Nah.
Stop trying to take any random scripture and make it relevant. This sort of Evangelical stupidity is what destroyed Christianity proper and turned it into the weak soft egalitarian mess it is today.

But if ((they)) want to make Poland look like an antisemitic, islamophobic and racist country that only helps us in the long run.
WHERE IS THE CATCH

>moortugal
>white

>The policemen have grinned - and not helped

Yeah, if Poland is even a little like us, 75% of our armed forces are right wing extremists, so that is hardly surprising.
I'm actually baffled that it isn't like that in more countries.
You do good job fellas, it is these things and this reputation that will keep our countries safe.

I just think they do it for attention. Poland is already full and we don't want anyone there.

bydło gonna bydło

I'm white and want to live in a country where politicians won't sell me out. If I move there I will have money and be able to start a business if I want (I want to work 5 to 10 years in the FLL before going), know the language inside out and will adapt to the culture as to integrate 100%.

kurwa

We are full.

THAT IS WHY I WANT TO LIVE THERE.

Rich white ppl will be begging to go to your country when shit starts getting worse and worse. Poland is white man's Israel like user said.

God gave his laws for everyone, you're the kike for saying these laws don't apply to us. Oh yeah we should all just let the world invade us god only wanted the Kikes to defend themselves.

>It's not completely terrible here. But I have to admit I had to run through the bushes a few times to save my life cause a couple of bald boys with swastika tatoos and metal bars we're trying to persuade me out of my long hair. :^) Seems reasonable.
does this even happen?

You will never be able to integrate 100%, Polish society is very closed for foreigners. It is not like you will have a hard time or won't be able to make friends, but we just had to be like this during partitions, ww1, ww2 and communism. Plus I am pretty sure that learning Polish to the level when you speak fluently and flawlessly will take you at least a decade. Anyway, good luck user

YOU'LL LIKE ME THERE WHEN I ARRIVE, YOU'LL SEE.

Violence happens a lot yes. We are a shithole.

This happens only if you are a faggot.

Thats a nice strawman argument, friendo. The lord set the enemy upon Israel at a few specific points in the Old Testament for very specific transgression, even giving Israel to the enemy for a period.
Point being that the passages you linked are not universally applicable, and you insinuating that Islam is some prophesied plague against the modern world is totally unfounded. The covenant that Christians have with God is not the same as the one that he Israelites in ancient times had with God.

And nothing I stated even remotely condoned mass migration. You're mentally challenged. Typical of an Evangelical.

>muslims
>random
>people
Nu/pol/ please go

>if we tell muslims to behave they will get angry and kill us all
How do this people think this and not realize how fuck a lot of muslims are, they are literraly a treat, they are literally saying allah way or the highway and the fucks know it but they compeletly fine. I don't get it

Sigh, yeah it is already starting, migration of westerners to the east has already quadrupled in the past five years, and the whole eastern Europe has record years in regards to tourism.

Leftist swines can virtue signal all they want, but people vote with their feet..

Thanks for the serious (you). It's ok, I can live with that, better than living surrounded by PC clowns who you can't have a proper rational discussion with. They'll learn to use their brains if they survive when the EU blows up because the ECB can't buy more sovereign debt and all the disguised communist promises go down the toilet and they are left with nothing but a deflated economy and the cities full of mudslimes chimping out because no more gibs. Serves them right for not being able to learn from other countries struggles. Although we don't have many mudslimes here yet, I believe that will change in the next decades.

Islam is a plague started by Satan, 500 years before Islam the bible warns that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, and guess what? Muhammed never spoke to God like other prophets he spoke to an angel of light!

If you are an obvious faggot then yes.

Eurocucks should be going out of their way to make muslims feel uncomfortable more often. I mean if they actually want a future that is.

she looks jewish as fuck to me

>believing absolutely anything in the Qu'ran having any sort of divine inspiration at all.
You are certifiably mentally ill. Muhammad didn't talk to any angel, nor demon. He didn't talk to anyone. His fortune teller Gypsy wife penned the book for him because she wanted power and wealth for herself and her new husband who previously was a male prostitute.
Later into his life Muhammad was just pulling things clear out of his ass and dictating them as law, not writing them, because he was completely illiterate all his life.

Evangelicals are far more likely influenced by the devil than Muhammad was. Muhammad was just an inbred arab who married the right gypsy and started a cult centered around doing what arabs do naturally, and that is pointless war.

Yes, feet and wallet, you'll see more and more investment as insane EU tries to fuck shit up with quota systems in name of diversity, etc. Just pls stay watchful and don't let working immigrants who stay for 30 years (even if they are white) to try and start to get leftard ideas and electing shitty parties, or you'll end the same way. V4 is the future of the white man and the commie hater.

God, Reddit is a blight of a boil on the ass of the internet.

My gf and i are planning a trip to poland. Do polish people mind american visitors?

Only if you are a raging faggot and even hardcore skinheads rarely have swastika tatoos

Does racional people sudendly die? How a noble prize can say that? How can you normalize the fact that you just admiting that muslims are butthurt fanatics that have no place in western civilization?

I didn't say the Koran is divinely inspired, I said Muhammed spoke to Satan!
I don't know what an evengelical is exactly I hear people say Harper was one, if he was then they're lefty nutjobs in my opinion.

We are white christians btw, obviously

>I'm actually baffled that it isn't like that in more countries.
It is here. Western European policemen are mostly cucked/female.

As long as you mind your own business and don't attract too much attention.

Dude, I have meet a leftie cunt who said ppl at the Charlie Hebdo deserved the terrorism attack because they disrespected the religion of those pissful mudslimes. Leftism is mental illness. Also, don't forget Obama also got a nobel, nobel awards are just normie propaganda.

Pic related

Good luck with your incarceration, leaf.

Yes, it does definitely happen.

As long as you are not black you will be fine

By dont attract too much attention do you mean not act like a dumbass tourist? I dont think thats too much to ask i just obviously dont speak the language and dont want to get unwarranted vitriol for being american.

>won't be able to make friends

the average polack would fit right in

Yes.

It's not even about being a dumbass tourist it's about acting like a fucking moron for example getting drunk and shouting in the middle of the night or hitting on obviously taken girls. If you have common sense you will be fine. Also remember that Poles don't smile in public and that we don't do small talk.

LEL.
But he said the opposite.
To be honest IDFC about not being one of them 100%, I prefer to be alone and have the peace of mind that the politicians of the country where I am won't sell me out just to suck the dick of the (((multicultural EU))) than having to deal with this retarded leftard country for the rest of my life. Time will reveal how it goes.

>we don't do small talk
I hate small talk, that's a big plus in my book.

Well neither of us drink and we dont speak the language so small talk is out of the question. We are both quiet, respectful people so i dont think there will be a problem.

Anyone have a video of a muslim spitting on a white woman?

Is that this chick? Does anyone know her name?

Look how beaceful they look.

Only razist nabis would not debend them. 4chin y u so razist nabi?

How redpilled are polish people on jews?

My God. If I was a woman or prostitute I'd volunteer in a Polish harem. Those acts of heroism would carry lengthy sentences if they occurred in UK.

Poles are now destroying Moslems emotionally as well as physically, what a time to be alive.

>Poles don't smile in public

what happens if you think of something funny??

>you don't have to worry about radicalized Muslims if you don't let them in your country
Why don't liberals realize this? They keep whining about Muslims being radicalized over every little thing, why worry about Muslims at all?

We let women, fags, and Jews rule us.

Why did you repeat the same thing three times ?

Is there a link to the Springer press? They've been pushing for us to fight again lately. To enhance the odds of Israel getting to move into both Syria and Ukraine.

This is a little surprising i would have thought that because of the people that travel to poland to see auschwitz because of muh anti semitism, muh 6 million, polish people would be more sympathetic.

>Is there a link to the Springer press?
no idea, but I can give you this

deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593

>does this even happen?
if you see a couple of bald boys and tell them that hitler did nothing wrong or extend your hand for reparations for crimes committed in "polish camps" you will loose your face in a quite literal sense

but ofc the jew writing this decided to follow "everyone disagreeing with me is a nazi and an anti semitic extremist" narrative

This is not surprising if you consider the fact, that we used to have the largest jewish minority in the world for 600 years

Show us that fun picture of you fine folks burning down that faggot monument for the 5th time

>>You can go out, you disturb our fellow men
Absolutely BASED Poland

That article. Kek.

>"A widely-held stereotype has it that interest in the subject of Jew persecution among the young is low, especially when those young people are Muslim. But I have experienced that the opposite is the case, enthusiasm is very high!"

But it would seem that this is indeed a fraud article. Everything about it, right up to the involved organisations and the site publishing it, is a tried-and-true propaganda packhorse of German leftists. Rock on, Poland.

As a Hindu in general yes, but I'm afraid many people may assume you're a Muslim. There was a case exactly like that some time ago.

However long-term the difference is enormous. If you were to live somewhere where locals would start to know you (as a Hindu) you would be safe. A Muslim wouldn't.

In general, outside of whites, Asians (in American meaning - Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese etc, not British meaning) have absolutely nothing to worry about.

>female mudshit tries to stop imam saying the punishment is death