Can we stop with the meme that nordicucks are purest whites

Can we stop with the meme that nordicucks are purest whites

"Fucking med shitskins, you are not white like me"

All nordcucks will submit to the brown-haired Mediterranean master-race

They should be licking the feet of Mediterranean superman for giving them civilization and science

Can we stop with threads made by divide and conquer kikes?

>europeans
>white

Yes, we all know it's the celts

frankly i love the weird head shapes the nords have. the women also tend to have strong jaws. i suppose that means that any kids you have with them won't need braces.

I went to Norway, was very disappointed finding out 50% of the population are brown haired shitskins, when do us blondes get our 100% blonde homeland?

We wuz white n shiet

Why are you so obsessed with whiteness?
Literally nobody in the real world cares if you're nordic tier or med tier white
Stop being insecure, you brown shit

How can gayreeks even compete?

did you go to bergen?

Nords are literally pale niggers

Are those supposed to be white?

Whats your ethnic background?
Why are you hiding your flag?

Even poos are better than nordcucks

Which country do you live in and whats your race, religion?

Not if you compare to Mediterranean super Whitest gene.

Kike, kike and kike

Jewish you snownigger

You are meddling as jew. Show your geographic location and tell us which tribe mommy and daddy come from.

>hidden flag obsessed with a discussion about whiteness
t. alberto barbosa

oh those thin lips!

Reminder to always ignore and sage shitposters hiding behind LARP flags

source

Why are you so insecure about your race that you have to hide it behind medposting, a confderate flag and telling you are a jew?
Just say whats your ethnicity

And ruin my future shitposting by giving away my flag, don't be a retard

These are not 'nord'

Well long story but not from Mediterranean that's damn sure.

Just say it and don't be so insecure.
It must be something very pittyfull if you can't show or tell it.

I have Italian ancestry and I'm a pasty bitch OP, what are you on about?

Probably Albanian

>curly hair
>northern

Nigger, Shitskin, Gook, Goatfucker are the only 4 options left

this is my favorite edit

He's probably an Amerimongrel.

>bleached hair

Where does the "amerimongrel" meme come from? Jealous mainlander euros?

Why, it doesn't even make sense? The original was a guy complaining about how the French gave civilisation and infrastructure to the Congolese, which, when the French left, they neglected.

Romans and Greeks might have "given" Germanics Western Civilisation but unlike in Africa we didn't neglect it, in fact we improved on it. Germanic countries now have better infrastructure, are safer, richer etc. than Mediterranean countries.

Sure thing hairy wrist.

No, actual Amerimongrels. As in those who are mixed with Negroid or Injun blood, but swear they're full-blooded European.

THICC

>mfw its OP just with another device

Amerimongrel comes from the fact that most Americans are mongrels. What are Europeans supposed to be jealous of? These 16.5% German Americans aren't all 100% German obviously, it's just one of their ethnicity. They can be 12% German but just choose to identify with that because maybe their last name is German etc.

>Romans and Greeks might have "given" Germanics Western Civilisation but unlike in Africa we didn't neglect it, in fact we improved on it.

The world had one thousand year of dark ages.

Divide and conquer

Africa is pure white.

he's a sami

Do you have a source on the vast majority of white americans are non-white mixed mongrels?
If you don't that's just pure conjecture.

Or do you count german/english or polish/french mongrels? Do you seriously think every european country is it's own separate subrace? LOL

>Nords will never have med A E S T H E T I C S

Can always tell who the Americans are with meme flags, everything they say has things wrong with it

All europeans are "mongrel" mixes of various white groups

I didn't mean non-European mongrels, so yes German/English or Polish/French counts, that's what the meme refers to.

Not sure how you define "subrace" but all almost all European countries have their own ethnicities. A DNA test can differentiate a Norwegian from a Swede or Dane, for example, with great accuracy.

dem nasolabial folds tho :/

Shut up, welshie

mixing of races = mongrel. cultural mixing (ethnicity) =/= mongrel

There was about a 5% chance you were right

Yeah, almost no one have curly hair like that (very few percentage)...
Wavy hair like girl in pic is more common though.

She is a bit potato nose I give you that.

Your specifications for what a mongrel fall flat of reality. pic related

What's this? a thread where niggers are jealous of white people again.
Niggers go back to africa where you belong

FUCK OFF. THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREAD SAGE

In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany, noblewomen began to wear more wigs made from their hair, and the stigma attached to blond hair diminished. Women also began dying their hair lighter shades using infusions made from saffron flowers. Unfortunately, some dyes and bleaches caused such severe damage to the hair that people resorted to wearing wigs. People also wore false hairpieces to augment their own hair or create special effects.

Prior to that (and probably long after as well), Romans were much more likely to use dark colored dyes, often to hide gray hair and restore their natural color. Victoria Sherrow explains again:

Hair dyes were popular in ancient Rome, and historians have found more than 100 different recipes that the Romans used for bleaching or dying hair. Early Romans preferred dark hair, and at one time, blond hair was the mark of a prostitute. Light hair became fashionable after Greek culture reached Italy and the Roman legionnaires began bringing back fair-haired slaves from Gaul. Women, and some men, applied bleaching agents to their hair and then exposed it to the sun to achieve a golden or red color. Wealthier people could afford to sprinkle actual gold dust on their hair to create a blond look, as did the ancient Phoenicians. Another way to achieve a lighter shade was to cover the hair with flower pollen and the crushed petals of yellow-colored flowers. When harsh bleaching agents caused hair loss, Roman women resorted to wigs made from the hair of blond slaves.

Indeed, according to archaeologist Elizabeth Bartman, Romans also imported black hair from India, while their use of blonde hair had political significance. Unlike the Indian hair, which was acquired through trade, Germanic hair became a symbol of Rome's subjugation of barbarians

Saged and hidden.

ITT: cherrypicking from both sides.