Not really into stupid shit, don't know where a lot of the memes that are used regularly, moonman...

Not really into stupid shit, don't know where a lot of the memes that are used regularly, moonman, feels guy waifus ect come from and really don't care

However I've always assumed the Ebin meme was from the sublime song (my friend ebin is a nazi) am I correct? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtfd5jnwsa4
knowyourmeme.com/memes/happy-merchant?full=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In before NatSoc in pop culture isn't politics

Genghis was the original nazi

ebin is mispelling of epic

It baffles me how much people are unable to get shit like this through context clues

LURK

MOAR

Would have never guessed that because it is meaningless

Nah fag like I said don't care nor pay attention to stupid shit. This just peaked my curiousity and as I suspected I read too far into it assuming the caricatures used had substance

ok newfag

fug

look up definition of autism, im not kidding

All I'm saying the association and usage of this should be pushed to this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtfd5jnwsa4

Kekistan apporves

Kek wills it with these digits!

Praise KEK!!

You're culture sucks

Then get the fuck out. I don't go our your website reddit and shitpost for hours about how your culture is shit, even if it is.
Not that I am offended, I just think you're undoubtedly a retard for indulging in something you keep bitching about.

wrong, faggot

Idk don't mean to bitch

Alot of internet culture is complete degeneracy. Reddit and T_D is really to blame. This board should appropriate the faggotry and change it rather than perpetuate

Except ebin isn't from reddit, it's from here. We already hate kekistan posting. Digit checking is also from here obviously and has been around for a long times, even if Sup Forums isn't really the place for it. Not sure why you comment on something you clearly know little about.

3alpha5meeeeee

Thanks for the clarification there, forgot about the epic thing - people don't say it much anymore. The merchant is really one of the longest standing memes now, when did he appear?

Made by A. Wyatt Mann in one of his comics, /new/ loved it and started propagating it.

Yes I know it is cancer

Just to ask, can Sup Forumss message can be legitimized and easier to swallow by mainstream though if we can separate the juvenile "memes"

>Except ebin isn't from reddit, it's from here

it's not, it's from ylilauta.

4cucks think they invented everything baka...

By proxy. It's a spurdo misspelling of epin, which was some retarded Sup Forums meme, probably a misspelling of epic (she epin Sup Forums).

OP on the right
What the fuck even is this thread? Really good bait?
Dude if you're serious you need to square yourself away.

There is such a thing as jewgle. Also here's a tip: knowyourmeme.com/memes/happy-merchant?full=1

Goddamn news reporters. GTFO

Thank you sir!

Whatever, not reddit or T_D

Reddit is that way ----->

Do go schizo I'm not a news reporter. Same generation as y'all just do not understand the acceptance or internet autism, perhaps it's just autism myself

Agree this has gone too far

Mods kill this shit

The adults want nothing to do with, the younger ones love the cringey memes and will keep reposting them for fucking decades, so I don't think it has a negative effect it's just annoying. Only exception are the idiots bringing memes IRL to rallies and such, they are probably harmful but they wont go away no matter what we do here. Just treat them like lepers if you go to those rallies.