>anti-feminist
>anti-(((saudi)))
>anti-ISIS
>Pro Assad and Russia
>no (((central bank)))
>degeneracy is illegal and closely watched
>jews either behave or are sent to prison immediately
>gives zero fucks about jewSA

Iran openly admit the world will be better off without jews in the middle east or anywhere else for that matter, something which even Putin doesn't have the balls to do.
why aren't they getting the proper respect from you cucks?

How are they better than Saudis and ISIS though? Sorts of shit

> loves a*ad and a kgb oficer
Thats the problem.

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

back to tumblr.com/leDolan

Iran was supposed to be our ally, not Israel.

Iran had better trade with us, better relations, better way of life before Israel became powerful.

Sort of funny how Israel was created and not long after that the Islamic revolution destroyed Iran along with other countries. Sort of weird how that happened.

>This islamist kingdom that funds terrorists is better than the other one, because it is allied with that one neocon country that likes to invade things instead of the other one!

/sg/ for ya

Unironicly want them to succeed in the middle east. Keep the jews in check. Let's not forget one of the big factors for middle eastern instability is Israel trying to keep arabs weak, to prevent then from retaking rightful palestinian clay.

Best Korea is 2nd.

The USA and the UK ruined Iran

>literally aryan white
Literally not. Dumb American please kys.

> white

good luck try again plz

Who runs our government though?

Who runs our banks?

What group was kicked out of Western Europe in the 1490's and settled in the Americas?

There's too many stupid people in this country, wtf would they really know about going to the Middle East? They'd do anything if it's related to liberty and freedom.

I completely agree with you. Contrary to popular belief, the Iranian Revolution was NOT about replacing the Iranian monarchy with an Islamic republic, but was instead about replacing the Iranian monarchy with a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic. MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture (but NOT Western foreign policies, ESPECIALLY those belonging to the UK and the US which were responsible for ousting Mossadegh), it's just that the radical Islamists in Iran (who were actually a MINORITY in Iran at that time) HIJACKED the Iranian Revolution and made it about Islam when it was originally SO NOT about Islam. What happened to Iran post-1979 is a FUCKING TRAGEDY, Iran could have become like what Dubai is today but without Dubai's shit-tier Islamic laws.

I completely agree with you.

The Germans will have their revenge for Auto Warm Beer!

I'd love to visit, thankfully our countries are in good terms.

>MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture

Sauce?

OP here
thanks for the valuable feedback goyim

Yeah I think so. Gotn2 Iranians at work and they are both pretty based.

HAHAHA. Oh my, they are shitskins. Aryan white my ass.

They are very based, they have my upmost respect

You have to go back, shitskin.

All I need to know is that Saudi Arabia is on the UN Human Right's Council discussing human rights violations in Iran.

Read that sentence above over and over again until you understand how this is possible and if you still support the Israel/Saudi Arabia/US coalition to destroy the world, good luck to you.

How the fuck can Saudi Arabia, a country that BEHEADS people for FUCKING 'SORCERY', be on the UN Human Rights Council? That shit makes my head hurt.

How old are you?

because alot of braindead morons think that they're unironically a "State sponsor of terrorism." but won't ever cast even a sideways glance at israel.

really makes one think, funny innit.

>Israel is my greatest ally
>Saudi Arabia is my second greatest ally
>Lets go through away loads of white lives for their stupid geopolitical games and drive even more refugees and 'refugees' coattailing along with them into our countries as a result of all these extra doses of freedumbs
>Based greatest allies

/ptg/ for you.

I don't care about shitty middle east politics. All I want is for Israel to be nuked.

t. Shahrad Mahdi

Still saracens

Except they're all shitskin sandniggers

And they paid the toll of being slave to US.