Sup Forums help I'm anti-gay but my sister is a full blown faggot...

Sup Forums help I'm anti-gay but my sister is a full blown faggot. She largely keeps to herself though and doesn't push it in people's faces so whatever.

Anyway she called me and her and her partner want a child and decided her partner would carry it. They're calling me with this bullshit because she wants it to be related to her so long story short she asked if I would donate my sperm.

Set your 14 yo fantasies aside Sup Forums this shits gross but I want my sister to be happy and her partner is hot af so I guess I win far as nature is concerned. But if I do it I'm a blatant fucking hypocrite, she might even be trying to get me to say yes just to call me out. What do I do?

Wtf dude her bastard son would be her nephew

Do it

>2017
>not cucking your sister

Only if you get to make the deposit yourself. Then give your balls a scalding hot bath before sexy time you so fire blanks and "have to try again"

the fuck

Which manga?

She could actually make you pay child support tho

i'd do it just to spread my genes.

Also this is the only way you are going to pass on your genes, so do it.

And I know this is a bait.

So? It's his child.

Your sister giving you a hot girl, I don't see the problem, and she wants to slave away taking care of it.

Lmfao when you're paying child support on that lil' bastard for the next 20 years.

This. Fuck her partner mercilessly

Oh fuck you're right this is more disgusting than I thought. I haven't had much time to think this over yet.

Is there any legal protection here? Would she have to be married to her partner to spare me responsibility or something?

Good idea but not an option.

>2017
>Not knowing about IVF
You will never see that pussie fuck bois

tfw my gf admitted that she was bi mid relationship
pic related is her, fucking shame

Ask to fuck the partner instead of just donating.
That way you have a way in the future of being a father to your child if you should so choose.

Is she a degenerate besides being a faggot? Even if she has a son you could redpill him by spending lots of time with him cause technically it's your son.

fuck your sister and her wife in the pussy and cum inside

I second this

Is that how the legal precedent works? Cause fuck that I don't want anything to do with a kid raised by a couple fags, he'd be so messed up. If I donate can I still be liable for legal repercussions if they split?

Being bi is just fence sitting , they always choose a side in the end. That is why gays hate bi people

My sister is dating a cambodian woman. Her family came here running away from the genocide. I didn't know she was bi until I saw her kissing her and rubbing her ass, I thought she was just her friend at first.

So what, whats wrong with your gf being bi.

Don't think I'd be able to save the kid. She's way better than the retarded diseased faggots I see at parties, she's actually really tame but she isn't redpilled by any means.

You're going to fuck your sister's gf, but your sister is going to fuck you with child support.

Just kidding, you won't get to fuck the gf, they'll use a turkey baster.

You're going to see yourself in that kid and it's going to be really weird, OP.

Enjoy paying child support to your dyke sister.

And honestly dont fucking do it. Imagine this for one minute: 10 years in the future you get to witness them proudly announce "thier" son is gay/trans and you will have no fucking say on the matter. Thats the extreme but stuff like this will fuck you up.

MORE WHITE CHILDREN IS A GOOD THING. All other considerations are secondary.

although is a consideration. You should definitely consult a lawyer beforehand to make sure that you won't be on the hook if your sister and her partner break up. This is NOT just a theoretical problem: it often happens that when lesbians break up, the state will pursue the sperm donor rather than the ex-partner for child support. My guess is that it would be as simple as having your sister legally adopt the child, but make sure you do not skip this step, otherwise in the event of a break up your sister would have no custodial rights and you would be gouged for child support.

Just do it

Are you married yet? Imagine how your future wife and kids will feel about this half sibling out there. (If you're not married.) this feels like a big hell fucking no to me.

Fornication is a sin user. Don't do it. Your child will be raised to be a man hating tranny faggot

the silver lining is that i'm thinking she will always side with getting pole'd
she told me in the middle of the relationship which just concerns me

I would do it if I were you, but only if you get to actually fuck the person.
>you get to cum inside a hot person
>creates a (presumably) white child
>you don't have to take care of it
>child will grow up hating feminism and homosexuality

Make your sister watch while you do it

There are no protections in the USA. If you are the father of the child then you have to pay child support if the mother of the child demands it.

If you decide not to then try get hold of some abbo sperm or something or from a donor with major genetic defects. Could be lulzy.

mid relationship? so the timeline has already ended i assume

You posted an anime picture to Sup Forums so I think you should hedge your bets and sow some oats

How is it dosgusting? It's not like you're knocking up your sister. Your sister would be raising YOUR child.

Do it on the condition that you get some parental rights. They'd probably ask for some form of child support but this is literally your sister raising your son for you so theres options to consider.

>having to endure being called uncle when in reality you're their father
sounds like something out of a soap opera
don't go for it

>the fall of western society

what the fuck happened to America?

Girls being bi is fashionable. She thinks it makes her hotter. My girlfriend used to kiss her mate in front of me cause she thought it was sexy. I told her I considered it cheating and if she did it again I would dump her. She stoped. Later I had to dump her cause she was holding a makes friend hand.

hell no she is the most beautiful girl i've ever met and is a sweetie, i am going to do my hardest to keep her

>get fake dong
>fill it with semen from some other white man
>????
>profit

you literally can't lose

I have a girlfriend of a couple years and am really dreading that discussion. I need to be sure I want to do this before I fight that battle.

Fuuuuck I mean I trust my sister but she makes most of the money so if they split her partner will prolly rape me finacially... don't think I can afford this anons.

I'm with you user...

just do it

>she asked if I would donate my sperm.

agree only on these terms:

>by donate, you will have sexual intercourse with her "partner" and nothing is considered off limits.
>you will be allowed to have sex with the partner whenever you please.
>your sister must watch

Tell them about your concern of child support. Ask them to do some research while you ask an actual legal expert, and not the anons here

>American
>white
Top Kek m8

Also OP is a cucked faggot if he let's his son get raised by two lesbian degenerates. If you were alpha enough I'd just say cuck your sister but judging by the fact that you have to ask us if this is a good idea I'm assuming you're a bit deranged.

Think 5 years ahead when your sister is raising your son and her and her gf break up, who gets custody? Your sister won't raise YOUR son, who was conceived by her ex, and courts heavily favor women in custody hearings, but I'm damn sure your sister's ex will milk you for child support.

Rub a few braincells togehter and you'll find a multitude of reasons why this is an awful idea.

Don't do it OP. Besides personal financial considerations, please don't subject an innocent child to their lunacy.

Wait when you say 'donate' your sperm does your sis asking you to fuck her partner or jack off into a jar?

>my gf used to kiss her mate in front of me cause she thought it was sexy
what the fuck my man i would have dumped her then and be done with it
and actually she is from the UK, redcar specifically my bong brother

Talk to a lawyer and make sure you understand the implications before you talk to your girlfriend or give this any more consideration.

That's the point, ignore the sister and just take the girl for yourself.

OP you will legally be fucked over if you do this. There are precedent cases where even when the "father" of the child was actually proven not to have fathered the child, he still had to pay child support. If you're a male, you're fucked over in any paternity case, unless you dona-oops never mind, even Kansas courts have stated that sperm donors who haven't even touched a woman have to pay child support. You're fucked regardless, don't do it.
t. Paralegal

Sounds like something out of my cuckold fantasies.

>she wants it to be related to her

So, the kid will be "your kid" too. Will you be all right if the kid is force-fed all sorts of SJW nonsense? What if your sister and partner insist on imposing non-masculine gender identity-crap on "your" son? Wouldn't your soul shrivel up the first time your son prances out in a lace dress? Are you willing to ignore all this?

So you're willing to fuck up a child's emotional health so some narcissistic lesbians can virtue signal. Children need mothers and fathers, not dyke parades. Doesn't sound like either of you two were raised by intelligent parents.

>cum in a bucket
>woman gets impregnated by bucket-cum
>you have to pay child support if she wants you to

>american laws

Better yet, fill it with NIGGER jizz and watch them FREAK when the baby comes out.

>OP thinks he's going to fuck his sister's hot gf

All you're going to do is cum in a tiny cup at best, my dude.

Why are you americans so degenerate. Haha lets make another abomination its totally funny.

>have a gf
Well you should DEFINITELY discuss it with her first.

>My girlfriend used to kiss her mate in front of me cause she thought it was sexy. I told her I considered it cheating and if she did it again I would dump her.

>"Teehee when I drink I end up kissing my girlfriends ;) haha my last BF liked it"
>Call her a cheater and her last BF a beta male
>Gives me this deer in the headlights look while she tries to process why she is not getting the reaction and attention she expects for a lesbian story

I have heard "my boyfriend lets me kiss/sleep with other girls" so many fucking times, why is this a thing

No. Children raised in homosexual couples grow up fucked up.

Just say no.

Don't do it. Dykes abuse kids more than any other pairing, kids raised by gays end up fucked in the head

I'd do it. If you dont theyll just look for a nigger to get the sperm from

I'm telling you right now op, this is a bad idea. Sure you'll get to impregnate a hot lesbo, but that kid is going to grow up being a nephew to his mother, not to mention if they decide to turn on you and wring you out for child support. Not to mention what your relationship will be like to the kid when they grow up.

What's the problem? You're impregnating a woman, that ain't gay. It's right.

>She's in the bedroom over there waiting for you

Read your Bible cunt.
The sentence for being a fag is death.
If you can't obey God then go suck dicks in an alley or something.
As for me: ALL HOMOS MUST DIE.

Consider this scenario:
>sister's gf conceives your child
>somewhere along the line, tey break uo or gf dies
>somehow the responsibility to raise the child shifts to either you or your sister
>the child will call your sister mama, and at some point will find out you're the father
>the child will forever be a reminder of a failed homosexual relationship and a borderline incestual custody agreement

is your sister hot?
cum into her partner and then cum into your sisters ass.
are you gay man lol?

That's not what the bible says.

lmao "she" looks like a man
kys my dude.

My man, you put your name on that babies birth certificate and you are FUCKED FOR LIFE. Infact you might not even have to do that much, I don't know how it works for America.

This is a terrible idea. Your sister and her partner will gouge you for money and laugh about it whilst they sit at home getting obese, beating each other and raising a fucked up child.

Yeah I'll agree this is a good reason for why it's a bad idea.

>the child will forever be a reminder of a failed homosexual relationship
Hmm maybe some might see this as good?

Do it, Weirdo.

This shit is sick and degenerate.

Dont do it.

Tell them to get a fucking tomagachi or whatever the fuck they're called

>Is there any legal protection here?
no.

are you the biological father of the child?
yes
were you raped or your sperm used against your will?
no

pay fucking child support

100% jack off in a jar

Leaning with this user. Anyone in here saying do it is just saying it cause "muh genes" but I was only considering it for my sister. Not really seeing any other reason to actually do it. I'd just be fucking myself over with lawyer fees to even consider it.

lmao Westerners are degenerate

top kek i don't even know what to say to this
>uncle user, how come you look just like me?
fuckin hell man

kerk

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It would mean he's a father. What if he's unable to have kids later in life? That's just too complicated of a life for me to take it. Who gets to see the son. Will his sister give him an egg so that he can put it into another woman with HER brother giving sperm. I don't like it.

i dont know man, my best friend said the same shit he said he wouldn't care if his GF made out with another chick cause it's hot
it's deranged shit and pure cuckoldry doesn't matter if she's doing it with another girl

So you're such a faggot you made your girl realize she likes chicks?

"Rape" her. Her woman instincts will kick in as your cucks ravages her pussy and she will instantly become straight.

If you get to fuck the chick too it's not cuckoldry

That's her way of saying either
>i feel like I'm not good enough in bed for you, so we should invite somebody else to bed
Or
>i don't want a relationship with you anymore but I'm too scared to admit it so I'll just ease in the narrative that I was a lesbian the whole time so i can let you down easy

Tell her you want a threesome and if she refuses, you know which one it is.

Problem is she's a disgusting fag. I cut my sister some slack cause she's my sister and she's not stripping in a bunch of faggot pride parades but fuck I don't want to pay a shitload of child support to some gay down the road.

True.

Interesting.

to an autist like yourself whose never had a gf, sure, i can see why you think that

Fuck your sister and her partner. If possible at the same time.

>the (((old testament)))