Who is Sup Forums siding with? the EU or Google?

Who is Sup Forums siding with? the EU or Google?

wsj.com/articles/google-slapped-with-2-7-billion-eu-fine-over-search-results-1498556971

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-27/google-gets-record-2-7-billion-eu-fine-for-skewing-searches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck jewgle

fuck ejew

>have to make an account to read their shitty article

here greece... have the free financial web
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-27/google-gets-record-2-7-billion-eu-fine-for-skewing-searches

TO READ THE FULL STORY
SUBSCRIBE
SIGN IN

Google DÆSU. EU is just salty because USA invents everything that's cool. USA has Apple, Google and Lady Gaga, Europe has niggers, refugees and big companies that literally cheats because they are unable to innovate

It's the euro all over again, EU is salty because US dollar is the world currency, they invents the euro, the economy gets fucked up, but they don't care because MUH WOLRD CURRENCY

EU should just admit USA is better because pride only hurts it never helps

Whoever loses, we win. We should just hope the battle is as destructive as possible.

thanks CIA! truly my greatest ally!

We need to prolong the confligtso they both suffer

I side with Bing. Until they are called out for the same thing I'll stick with them.

Fuck EU and Google, but to be quite honest this is the first thing the EU has done I approve of

Fuck them both

Google is evil.

HMU if you need guns and ammo to overthrow your govt

It was on the front page of Drudge, and it was free for me.

>Who is Sup Forums siding with? the EU or Google?

Neither. They're both Jewish organisations.

soon

fuck google but they 100% didnt deserve this, the EU argument is actually literally retarded

No one is forced use Jewgle, a private site is free to use their policies.
The EU is fucking communist trash, it must collapse for fuck sake.

The EU because a big fine against Google will turn corporatist-globalists and bureaucratic-globalists against eachother maybe. And fuck Google. Collecting a fine won't make or break the EU but it will get google thinking about being cunts.

Jewgle is the greater evil

Neither. Fuck them both.

They'll never admit that. Instead of do so, they continue to take in millions upon millions of non-white savages while they attempt to virtue signal their "multicultural efforts".

What they don't realize is, USA (more often than not) took in only educated non-whites until Obama. They all had degrees or skill sets. The EU has been taking in nothing but ISIS members and African gang members. Just top fucking kek

This isn't going to end well for the EU if nothing changes