Daily Reminder: Putin is more admired and respected than Trump, Merkel is the Leader of the Free World...

Daily Reminder: Putin is more admired and respected than Trump, Merkel is the Leader of the Free World, and Trump and America are the Laughingstock of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't lefties meme?

Its easy to be popular when you keep killing your critics

What a waste of talent

>Merkel is the Leader of the Free World
Merkel regularly seizes property to house migrants.... Free world my ass. Germany is not even a free country.

The meme is he acts like a petulant child

Right, so again, why can't lefties meme. All of these fall flat.

>draw a platform for him to stand on
>have to literally label it "The Platform" so your audience will understand

Why do lefties look down on each other so much?

what a waste of talent. I wish I could draw that well

Start now. You'll be able to in a matter of years.

>everyone is white in that pic
>except the monkey
ummm, racis much?

>hitler in the crowd

I missed this the first time

kekking hard

Shouldnt Clinton, Lynch, and Holder be locked up not Mexicans because they all gor kicked out.

Lib projection. What's more petulant than throwing an 8 month long tantrum because you lost an election?

Thier idea of comedy is a severed head. Dont try to understand their insanity.

Reminder to you that Trump was elected in a massive protest vote because your government spreads Islamic terrorism.

What's more petulant than throwing an 8 month long tantrum because you won an election?

>Merkel is the Leader of the Free World
What a coincidence, germoney just arrested like 40 people for thoughtcrime.

>lib projection

proving his point, hysterical

like pottery

>Germany
>Free world
Is that what you call a country that arrests free speech? Fuck off bait. Saged.

What's more petulant than an 8 month long election where you get on stage and throw tantrums before you even know if you win or lose?

daily reminder OP is a faggot

bruh..... this is so deep.....

Why does Trump hate Italians?

really....

makes me think..

Donald Trump's presidency has had a "major impact on how the world sees the United States", a large new study says.

The survey, by the Pew Research Center, interviewed more than 40,000 people in 37 countries this year.

It concluded that the US president and his policies "are broadly unpopular around the globe".

The survey shows only two of the 37 countries have a better opinion of Mr Trump than they had of his predecessor Barack Obama: Israel and Russia.

nice 40k art of a hive city. EMPEROR PROTECTS!!!

One post by (((this id)))

Sage thiiisss shit

Hahhahahahhahaahaha stupid nigger memes btfo dumb darkie

>peasants who are too stupid to master mystical geoengineering deserve to live on the hill because they wear baseball hats and have kids
liberals are retarded, hes lucky they dont reroute that shit pipe to his bedroom

Jesus, has it been that long already?

>Trump and America are the laughingstock of the world, according to cucked pro-islamist commies

You talking about the Teaparty?
That lasted way longer than 8months

Calls the police state in Europe "free"

It was so funny that every liberal denounced her though but nice try.
That was just an attention whore getting more attention than she really wanted

Why is Trump controlling a Trump robot? I don't get it.

Generally this sort of thing would be more like someone else controlling a Trump robot.

Where do I start? There's too many tutorials out there to find the "non-bullshit" ones

Yes, Trump is the hateful one...

>le petulant child meme
>newflag

GOTEEEEEM

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun27

Here's Trumps ratings. Got Putins or Merkels?

Take classes. Alternatively, talk to an artist friend of yours ask them.

>be leader of free world

>lock people up for stating facts on twitter

Neither are we. Police have been caught using bullshit reasons to take citizens' property

I read this as "the meme is liberals act like petulant children"

>monkey in crowd
BASED BLACK MAN

Your existence is a meme neo con.

It's a convention in political cartoons. Go look at any of Zyklon Ben's art and you'll see the same thing.

I'm no anti-Trumpite but this cartoon is pretty great actually. Combines lots of tropes very elegantly, well-drawn, very memeable. I rate it two fists up!

Trump is feared by all of them.
Just losers give a fuck about the rest.