LOL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4642042/White-House-warns-chemical-weapons-attack-Syria.html

LOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT THIS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Assad is once again going to inexplicably kill attack his own people, turning them and the rest of the world against him

Sounds totally legit. Quick! Everyone bomb him!

Trump is going full neocon for his masters...

Oy vey he's getting ready for another chlo-err I mean sarin gas attack! Look at these empty canisters! On John McCains signal!

Quick Syria might win the war. Better throw a chemical wrench in that.

somebody warned of this yesterday
anybody got archive?

I really have no problem with bombing him again. It's not like he is out ally or does anything but cause us problems.

US is preparing for a post ISIS Syria

really made me think

john when will you die?

Days without JEWISH tricks: 0

Here is Assad preparing to gas children.

Americans are the most hypocritical people on this planet.

>muh chemical weapons are bad!
>US using white phosphorus
>US has extensive history of chemical warfare ie agent orange

Okay merkle.
See how pointless and unfunny it is to do that.

Another one. Who will stop this mad man?

Back to /sg/ you faggots

We are actually allowed to have opinions here

>Gadaffi tried to warn them
>he tried to warn everybody

you are endorsing war in a free country... unironically kys.

don't forget those hundreds of civilian deaths in Raqqa.
how much is it atm?
like over 500?
>merica

THIS
shills BTFO awoooooo assadfags BTFOOOOOO BASED EMPEROR TRUMP

you must be trolling

The question here is if Trump is doing the jews bidding why would he even warn Assad? Doesn't that give him time to prepare and with the Russians stop the attack from happening and have proof they dindu nuffin?

What if this happens and thanks to Trump admin's warning they pull the curtain from whoever is really doing these attacks? Wouldn't that be a win win?

Remember what happened last time when there was a false flag attack? Where are you people coming from? very low information, almost like reddit took over this place.

>the US is going to do another chemical attack and blame it on Assad
or
>US is just lying and using this to attack Assad
Bleed for Israel goys.

the people that dont support him
you sure omit that detail

Doesn't make a difference, leaf

Oh yeah because syria isnt already at war and many countries are not already involved

Hilary was gonna start a war with Syria, looks like Trump is doing the same. The faces change but everything stays the same

it'll be the same old story come next election

fpbp

>LOL
Back to r/the_cuckold magapede scum

How do you guys use that archive thing?

>Look out guys! Mossa- I mean, ASSAD, is going to drop more chemical weapons!

IRAQ WAR v.7.0

This shit is getting so fucking tiring, we've been over in the Me for over 16 years if you DON'T count desert storm/desert shield as phase one of the "Iraq War." Get EVERY SINGLE TROOP home for fucks sake.

>Alex Jones
>Nu-pol

not sure if retarded or extremely retarded

Wow, now they even advertise their false flags.

Gas yourself.

BASTE CHILDREN KILLING DRONES!!1!

This love for Assad is strange, i thought you guys hated muslims?

Alex Jones is pro-Israeli controlled opposition. Only retards take him seriously.

This is the most idiotic stuff ever. As soon as I'm content with the Trump admin, they start fucking with Syria again. I still cringe when I think about Spicer's retarded "Assad is literally worse than Hitler!!!" propaganda.
I understand that Trump still has to keep the neocon traitors like McCain at bay, but come on. Is this to get the healthcare through? What a fucking shitshow the swamp is ...

>agent orange is a chemical weapon
imagine being this stupid

I trust Trump way more than Assad.

Not even Hitler used chemical weapons though.

Go away CNN.

OH NO, A MIDDLE EASTERN DICTATOR IS ABOUT TO GET MERICA'D!
That's it, I'm a #BaqirAsSadrBomb now.

He also married a kike and had children with her.

He also sells water filters, we all know our Alex lore.

i wouldn't be surprised if we were launching gas into syria to blame it on assad. assad will stay and the usgay can get fucked.

Sounds familiar...

in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

>a free country
Mehmetci pls
We all know you'd genocide every Syrian in the world if you weren't so damn incompetent.
Why is it such a huge problem for you when someone else is doing it?

I used to support Trump, but then he bombed some desert full of shitskins. Now I support single-payer healthcare and common sense gun control. Who's with me?

just like iraqi wmd, god bless armenia and potus, be it bush yes we can or maga, nothing changed.

Go away magapede

I'm sure Trump has a good reason to double back on this campaign promise too eh? Trump was never /ourguy/. He was just a vehicle to push the overton window and pave the way towards white nationalism.

Wait, same excuse like in 2003?

funny how nobody seemed to care when all the christians were having their heads chopped off. are they even trying to create a plausible story anymore?

>white nationalism
Sup Forums isn't even white, stormfag.

Right there with you!
Fuck Glomph!

The first few chemical attacks were against his own supporters IIRC. The last one accidentally set off a rebel stockpile, or so he says, which honestly sounds very plausible.

It is a chemical defoliant employed to destroy plants and crops relied upon by enemies for cover and sustenance.

While I wouldn't call it a chemical weapon myself I wouldn't say it's an outlandish statement.

>The question here is if Trump is doing the jews bidding why would he even warn Assad?
Yeah I could see this going two ways, either Trump is warning the people making the false flag or he's justifying American intervention.

The last one was probably set off on purpose by fleeing Isis but there will never be a proper investigation.

If your sworn enemy had you surrounded and was moving in - you have no chance - would you set off the stockpile of weapons you're sitting on or let them take it after they kill you.

ww3 here we come