MOLYMEME - THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JEWS

Holy shit I can't believe this faggot actually did it. It's been ages since viewers have asked him to read Culture of Critique and do a video on the JQ.

I haven't watched it yet but I'm pretty excited to find out how far he goes and what he leaves out. The problem with being an anti-kike public figure is that you get silenced and shoahed quickly. I understand why he hasn't gone full 1488. Molyneux isn't the truth… he's a baby step towards the massive earth shattering redpill that is the JQ. He is the nurse that eases you right before an uncomfortable procedure.

youtube.com/watch?v=IL3SZ7KHhDs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBJFOGILH0w
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump while listening

S STH STHA STHAAP IT GO GOU GOYIM

>a kike being anti-kike

Strange times we live in

it's hard for me to say it but
here it goes
there are good jews, like 2 or 3 of them

>not available in your country
quick rundown?

Hi there

>good jews
JEW
E
W

>1/4 Jewish

>Democracy dies in darkness
>Black background
What did they mean by this?

>there are good jews,
>like 2 or 3 of them
>2 or 3 of them
>2 or 3
totally misses the joke
WEW LAD

im sorry serbanon

i read good jew and had an aneurysm

>aneurysm
lmao
kinda same here

Are whites that fucking stupid that they can't get behind somebody who isn't a kike? Also proofs of molyneux being a rat fuck jew?

>those heads
Holy fuck

> molyjew has said befor his mother was jewish
> he was a big part of my redpilling
> hes about 2inchs away from going full 1488 on jewtube
>he does the greater good
> he get the island of isolation not the oven

hol up user...
don't be exclusive

he's mother is a kike
he said it himself in a video
now that doesn't mean that he isn't somekinda usefull to our cause
it's just that he should be kept an eye on whilst serving as Sup Forums ideology PR for normies

heh, that's cute
youtube.com/watch?v=nBJFOGILH0w

wut the hell

I'm asking because, theatrics aside, I genuinely like him and find him insightfull and honest, unlike every other person on there.

That's not a fuckin Stefan-made video.

>Video not available in your country

I WILL EMBRACE THE COMING CIVIL WAR AND CRUSH ALL THE GLOBALISTS

Too bad you listed people in that photo who aren't Jews.

Their baggy eyes, noses, and heads USUALLY give these daywalkers away.

>Are whites that fucking stupid that they can't get behind somebody who isn't a kike?
yes apparently they are
that's where shapeshifting kikes comes into the euqasion, acting as they're whites whilst serving their own jewish interests thus exploiting altruistics and noble behaviour of whites

>after

So it's a clone?

Kek reminds me of this

is he really a kike? i know he said his mom was a jew or something, but there are a lot of white people that claim to be jews or native americans for diversity points, example: lauren southern, she said she had jew grandparents until she did a dna test

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
my mother is a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
over here he keeps on pushing that USA government is the who creates the (((money))) and NOT (((the federal reserves)))
notice how he starts to stutter...
does that invalidates all of his previous work
NO
but as i said...
trust no one
critically analyze everything

why should we care if someone is even 100% pure Jew concentrate, if his: actions, mindset and intellect are aimed against ((Jews)). Give me one reason...
And if u are unable after all this time to differentiate when someone is manipulating you or is genuine, then i feel sorry for ya soul.

youi should look
The Secret of the Federal Reserve (2013)
and The Secrte of Oz
if not already...
also mine favourite:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

Why do people insist that molymeme is a jew? His mother was jewish but he was raise a protestant christian. He also hates his kike mother more than anyone else in the world. youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

O lord, KeK

That was my first redpill Kek thanks for the memories

>Not available in gercuckistan
Oh boy I love this freedom the allies granted us
So much better than a Nazi dictatorship

It wasn't us, it was (((them))).

> agreed
sorry german bro ham
> no more brother wars

You are the Frankenstein monster doing (((their))) biding

I think people underestimate moly-memes cultist like behavior and the power he holds on shifting an individuals morality, completely!
He had mastered the art of keeping the audience on the edge of their seats and letting events unfold slowly, then spreading them up at the right moment according to a pattern and a tempo that instantly put people on his side.

And you may think whatever you want of that and that he's a stay at home mom, but he's a fine contributor to european traditionalism.

t. another fatherless loser who imaginatively made Stefan a father figure
thanks dad

Thanks for the clarification user, my blood is boiling from the original video. I wish the holocaust actually happened.

I watched this, and it isn't posted by Molymeme, I think it's a half-hour segment from one of his other videos. It deals with the formation of the state of Israel, and it's pretty red-pilled, he doesn't appear to be any friend of the kikes. Still a long way from the examination of the JQ OP was hoping for.

I think it's a half-hour section from another video where he talks about the formation of Israel. Not posted by him though, and there's a few minutes of random inflammatory stuff at the end that's not him.

You can tell it's not a Stefan video because he doesn't ask for money.

>He also hates his kike mother more than anyone else in the world.

Yup. He's seen it first hand and if he's subversive at all, he's subversive on our behalf.

Well a lot of the leaders of groups who oppose kikes or (((them)))) do tend to either ignore, sympathize, or blatantly be kikes themselves. Makes me wonder if goyim can even lead anymore.

Sup Forums has become such disgusting shit, it's unbelievable.
>link to meme video by not Molyneux but Kasparov
>circle jerk in the comments worse than on Jewtube
>without checking the source ONCE
Y'all've fucked up

I feel like if a jew truly converts to Christianity then they can be seen as no longer jewish. Of course some people who convert to Christianity are still crypto-jews, but in his case his anti-jewishness makes me think is is sincere because if he is willing to smear jews that much he obviously isn't going to suddenly start supporting jewish interests

And I say this as an atheist who knows the problem with jews is partly biological. Biological jews who are true Christians and marry Christians will eventually lose all of their jewish biological traits. This is why I think the russian christians who live in Israel should be considered white, they are well aware of their otherness to jews.

Also 8 of their teenagers became neo-nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36

LMAO I LOVED BASED LAURA SOUTHERN

"Find your inner shekels"

SETH RICH
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

>the grandson of a holocaust survivor
FAKE NEWS

The nuremberg laws would allow him. You guys need to stop being worse than hitler.

Also in some anti-rothschild circles people think hitler was 1/4 jewish and a rothschild agent to encourage jews to move to palestine. Now I know this is probably not true and has holes, but many mischilings were nazis themselves so being part jewish is not a complete deal breaker. You guys need to chill.