The entire population of Nebraska moves to your capital city. Two-million people, 87% white, 4% black, 9% other...

The entire population of Nebraska moves to your capital city. Two-million people, 87% white, 4% black, 9% other, 100% fat redneck. What happens?

There are actual non whites in Nebraska? Like, for real?

New Jersey is already full enough

I've visited Omaha and saw none of them, and I assume the rural places don't have many other than Native Americans. I don't know where they live.

>London

It can only be good

hardly a dent

It can get a little whiter though

Is Warren Buffett and his shekels included in that package?

Also, with all the minimum minority hiring quotas in place, it would increase unemployment by like 1.5 million.

Omaha is pretty white. Pretty comfy when it snows there.

>fat rednecks
You've obviously never been here
North Omaha is full of niggers. Don't go there. There's a shooting every week.

Yes, Omaha has some niggers. They're responsible for car breakins and shit. If you look at their local news every once in a while they also rape women and even murder people. I'm just glad it's still peaceful in my state just north of them.

OP here. I have been to Omaha. I went to a minor league baseball game there and for the first time in my life felt unhealthily thin.

Local niggers eat them.

This happens.

Poast physique

The mayor would have a stroke because he wants to import foreigners while driving up housing prices for actual hard working people. The goal is to make it impossible to purchase property but rent out luxury condos to shitskins on section 8. If you live in a condo, you could be paying thousands in rent while your neighbor lives right next to you for practically nothing.

Boston btw.

Remember Black Americans, if you move to Nebraska you won't be some ostracized 4%, instead you get to be a redneck like us. Inclusion.

Bullshit

Estonian genocide.

That would be the best possible thing that could ever happen to Harrisburg.

i have a huge house and will take in as many white families as possible. why do you ask?

>two million hardy, conservative rednecks with agrarian experience are moving to Hungary

YES.

Wow user so hot could I jack you off while massaging your prostate?

Don't care.

They overwhelm and get rid of the degenerates and subhumans living in Helsinki. Making it finally united with the rest of the country.

Consider the small town effect. Blacks will get sideways looks for the first few weeks after they arrive but it dissipates once they realize they're neighbors not bandits. The nights are wonderfully serene, listening to crickets and cicadas is preferable to AKs and Berettas.

E Pluribus Unum exists in the country. Out of many we become Rednecks.

You are unhealthy OP. Better yourself and start lifting.

Topeka has more meth, maybe they trade corn for wheat?

>On 31 December 2015 the city-state of Berlin had a population of 3,520,031 registered inhabitants
>In December 2015, there were 621,075 registered residents of foreign nationality, and another 457,016 German citizens with a "migration background"

That means that Berlin would suddenly be a LOT more white, percentually.
Also, considering Nebraska is a deep red, middle-class state, the AfD would probably become the biggest party in the city council.

this. niggers gonna nig

>that trappy waistline

Buy a skirt, you need one, big hips boy.

a bunch of rednecks lynch every shit skin and wigger in sight, then trash the HoP shouting somthing about 1781

They can get comfy knowing we already have a wall on our sothern border. All the liberals and jews in Budapest get assimilated. Orbán adds muh gunz to the party line and continues to rule forever. Rednecks get culturally enriched with lángos and gulyás. Niggers will get jobs as professional buffoons so we dont have to import them directly from nigeria.

Aside from the initial shock, it might even work out pretty well on the long run.

Can they only occupy the city or allowed to scatter in the metropolitan? Because, I don't want to be near them since all of them are going to bitch about the 110+ weather and muh Yellowjackets

>Move to Tallahassee

The north part of FL is already pretty white, save for jacksonville. It's all horse country.

I'm from a town called Jansen, No fatties here. I haven't seen a nigger in a decade out here.

Stop your Nebraska hate, we're all Czechs and Slovaks here, not full burgers. We have a Czech festival a few towns over every year.

Fuck you op

South Dakotan here; assuming they can't just drive back, they would unsurprisingly blend right in with our current inhabitants. And we would all get to laugh at North Dakota now having fewer reps in Congress than we do. I guess Sioux Falls might get a bit miffed at no longer being the biggest city in the state.

Good. Fuck the Moors. Replace them with good people!

Life becomes a non-stop Kenny Chesney concert?

DUUUUUUUVALLLL

Good thing Chicago isn't the capital city of Illinois then. It'd be pretty funny to see Springfield suddenly have a pretty large population though.

All the subhuman faggots in Portland would be outnumbered and Oregon would rise to its former lily white glory.

dont listen to mean cunts. Get rid of them red stripes and youre perfect.

Good looking body. I like it!

North O has blacks. South O is hispanic. My dad does tons of free law work for poor hispanics. Obviously the colleges (namely UNO UNL and Creighton) attract diversity.
West Omaha is very white but the affluent asians and especially Indians are taking over. Still, Nebraska is VERY based but we do have a fatty problem.

>we got a pig in the ground
>we got some beer on ice
>all my mates from Mutual Omaha are coming over tonight

Population triples. Maine is now a hard red state. Replace heroin with meth.
Might be cool

me too bro , me too
I've seen a hot white girl with a nig every day for the last 2 weeks
Weve become america already

to show flag
But id unironically like the rural and suburban retards to move here theyd make it better

Latvia is great again

>Rome

Nothing change

Massachusetts becomes a 3rd world country overnight

It gets less white

Belly button says you're fat and holding in your gut.
Post profile.

>brown nips
Non-white detected.

>There are actual non whites in Nebraska? Like, for real?

Yeah. Needed em cuz "go huskers" n shit. The ones in Omaha anyways. There are a few blacks out in the midwest countryside and small towns. The ones you meet there are redpilled as hell.

>% fat redneck
>>>fat
>>>Nebraska

OP, stop inhaling penis.
Must be coast kid or something.
Fess up where ya from?

Fuckkk so many black

Nebraska native here. Yea, Nebraska is super segregated though. The blacks and spics stick to North Omaha. It's a total shit show there but everywhere else is nice. There's a really low crime rate in the smaller towns and cities surrounding and the quality of life is nice.

This whole state is closet racist as hell. Lincoln used to be pretty decent but nigs from Omaha and KC keep coming here. Move into the country, and it is all German, Polish, etc largely. Avoid Beatrice, Norfolk, Grand Island, and Hastings...it's like little fucking Mexico in this towns.