How does it feel knowing you'll be paying for boogie's surgery, Sup Forums?

How does it feel knowing you'll be paying for boogie's surgery, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0P6uKCO38c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fingers crossed for complications.

But I'm not paying for anything. Kindly tell us how it feels to know you'll be paying for Boogies surgery. Also, I did that one thing to your thread. Enjoy.

I HATE BOOGIE SO FUCKING MUCH I HOPE HE DIES

Feels pretty good to trigger right wing snowflakes.

he isn't going to have the discipline to stop eating solid food, if he did he would have lost weight already

>Gastric bypass
Here's to lethal complications. My father sees it all the time (ICU MD), one of the surgeries that commonly have grave complications.

He probably pays more in taxes then this entire thread combine

Good thing is that if he can't control himself, his stomach will burst

>he rather have his stomach and tubs sliced just so he doesn't have to cut down on mayo

Jesus fat people are disgusting

>FINAL burger

Until August? He might be getting the bypass but I have trouble believing he's giving up the Mountain Dew and Doritos diet. Still dead before 50.

I won't. I'll be paying for some other rotund gentlesphere's surgery.

Good to know I'm not a total cuck like you guys haha

Maybe, but there's millions of fat fucks here that don't. Fuck Boogie for encouraging this.

This boogie guy is a fucker, he takes his life like a fucking joke.

>Lemme get a complicated stomach surgery because my eating habits are shit
>But lemme get some more burgers in my body of course

And since his surgery is 3 weeks away, no doubt he will cram burgers in secret.

HANG THE LEECHES . REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you realise at least half of the people here arent American right? Hes not getting my money

I don't mind so much the slicing off of excess tissue after losing weight, but literally reducing your stomach size because you can't control your nigger-tier behaviour is literally the most African thing you can do.

Why is boogie so fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=X0P6uKCO38c

Seriously this, I don't know how anyone can have such disregard for oneself and lack of self control.
I had surgery a while ago and for over 2 weeks I could only eat one meal a day and boy was I tempted to eat more but for my own sake and recovery I endured. Yet this fat fucker has no care and just comes off thinking the doctors can save him and he neednt put his own effort.
Sorry but this fat selfish fuck triggers me

the surgery doesnt mean shit if you dont also change your eating habits, you'll just stretch your stomach again.

And even more down the road who try to eat until they feel full, and end up with complications.

I don't pay my taxes so I'm not personally. I do hate this fat ass though.

No worries anons, fat fucks like him don't keep the weight off for long
Also hoping for surgical complications

Glad Trump is trying to remove this Obanmacaere shit

Has anyone seen a picture of Dez recently? One user in another thread said she has gotten super fat now, shes been trending that way for a while but she is actually getting planet sized.

Someone find sauce.

You know if we burgers dont deal with this, every western country including the aussies and going to deal with this bullshit right?

Wether you like it or not, we burgers shape the world.

reminder that people eat due to insecurity, with solid reliable social safety nets people would not fear the future and would not be instinctually pressed into over-eating to stock up on energy for an uncertain future

inb4 he has to reschedule the surgery because of 'complications' (he at a pizza the night before).

Can we get a Complication Chan?

Like a chick who's all fumble hands dropping a sponge and forcep into an open body cavity??

100% fine, considering he'll burst the stitches within 3 weeks and die of sepsis.

Small price to pay to remove him from the world.

Let's get this shit started.

>LARD GARGLING

That's why this guy overeats and he simply isn't a weak willed glutton who can't resist the satisfaction of cramming his gullet? Please

He probably weighs more than this entire thread combined

Talking shit on rightwingers, while having the Confederate flag. Wat.

No, if he dies he becomes some sort of martyr for his obnoxious fanbase. I'd rather he live, become fat again and prove once and for all what obnoxious piece of glutton trash he is.

Larping this hard

>look at the vegetables on this burger
>what do we do with vegetables?
>THROW EM RIGHT OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FAT FUCK I HOPE YOU DIE THIS IS WHY YOURE 600 POUNDS

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

From last year
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
She takes a lot of pictures but never of her body, just her face

when he unironically removes the veggies cause 'aint nobody got time for that'

If we all hate boogie so much why don't we just troll his fat ass into obscurity I mean come on he does YouTube and Twitter both things we have harvested the hate power of before

His fans will forget him within a month.
There will be intolerable bullshit from them for the first 2 weeks, but nobody can defend a dead man for long.

Especially if he killed himself through negligence.

I took up a collection at the office. Somebody has to pay.

>people eat too much because YOU won't give them enough MONEY!!!!!!!

lmfao

this fat fuck is going to kill himself. why should I have to pay for that? if you're too fucking retarded to stop eating then you should die. period.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Maybe it has something to do with his ethnicity :^)

Who?

Anyway, there have already been measures to make people who smoke pay more for their insurance. That should extend to people who are fat. But I bet the feminist leftist lobby would try to put a stop to it.

Socialized healthcare can work, but like all socialized system it requires a strong national culture that promotes proper values so that the system will not succumb under its own weight. Mass immigration and pro-fat nonsense will kill our socialized healthcare faster than any right wing party will.

He should have started a patreon to see if his fans would pay to save his fat failure of a life instead of expecting random tax payers to do it

Hope he dies for calling himself a privileged white cis male live on stage at vidcon and then sucking Anitas toes

>HEY EVERYONE WATCH MY VIDEO ON MY LAST EVER BURGER
>But maybe I'll eat another one ;))or more ;)))))

Yes, Boogie, you're totally just a victim of a disease. It's totally not because you lack any discipline in your eating, kek.

So how bad is it if the fat fuck decides to "sneak in" an entire large pizza right before surgery?

In his latest video he apologizes to Anita Sarkeesian for being a "white sis male"

Lul, hope the entirety of that pizza is going to spill into the rest of his body when the surgeon makes the first cut.

In b4 he tears his stop open eating a Mountain Dew/Doritos/Slim Jim/Oreo smoothie

Well they will find the pizza when they gut his fat ass it could also lead to some funny complications like death

FPBP

I hope he chokes on that one last burger.

MAKE OBESITY ILLEGAL

I really hope that actually opens people's eyes to the type of person he is, he's a pushover who wants to be liked by everyone and had no strong convictions. Its embarrassing that people trust his fence sitting ass.

Haha thats the video I was thinking of. She looks like a blimp. She was never thin to begin with from her wedding photos, just had a thin face, but she has definitely gotten bigger.

If he wants to enjoy his last burger, let him. It's not political.

I'm alright with it as long as Boogie's tax dollars go toward paying for my surgery if and when I need it in the future.

I don't understand why you guys shit on him so much, he's had a really fucked up childhood.

Isn't he paying some shady ass doctor anyway?

From what I remember, no real doctor would operate on him. His weight is too big of an issue and would almost definitely cause complications. So instead of taking advice from all these doctors and losing weight, he fished around for the one doctor who would operate on him.

Dudes basically going to commit suicide.

Eating before surgery usually makes you choke on your own vomit during anesthesia and die.

>tfw not american
Feels good for once

Or if you ate a few hours before, shit yourself because of the muscle relaxants.

For Gastric Bypass? Naw, it's pretty damned safe. Ineffective for someone of lardass' size, but safe.

Now the one I had, the Duodenal Switch, is more risky but is far more effective.

Gee, guys, I'm at work I'm hungry now. Should I go to a McDonalds 10 minutes away or should I try to find something edible in the fridge?

how much did it cost you?

Just drink some coffee.

wow what a disgusting piece of inhuman shit,

You're gonna be paying for it alot longer since republicans can't actually pass a bill!
lmfao.

The worst part it, he'll gain all the weight back. Most people who have this procedure do. They're so addicted to sugar and fat and corn syrup that they find new ways to get these substances, despite not being able to eat as much solid food. Milkshakes, for example, are a favorite among this crowd, post-surgery.

you guys are retarded, I hate fat people too and I'm not a fan of boogie, but even I know he's so fat because he had an abusive childhood and used food as a coping mechanism, just like many people use alcohol or drugs. it's unfortunate he let it get so out of hand.

rolling for boogie heart attack before surgery

>muh childhood

I once roomed with a bitch who was the nastiest cunt ever. left food wrappers everywhere, didn't do the dishes... her dog shit all over the house and she didn't clean it up. I called her out on it and she was like hurr durr I do pretty well for someone with my childhood.

I told her that I don't care if her father came home, beat her mother, and then raped her every single night, that is no excuse for being a shit fucking human being. she never spoke to me again after that eh heh heh

Why we don't have this degeneracy in Continental Europe? I watched a few food review shows, but never saw the guys that fat in them.

Dude is 40 years old he should get over the childhood by now.

USA is the birthplace of degeneracy. Its where the feminism, racemixing and other disgusting shit comes from.

/fit/ here

vegetables belong in salads and mixed into casseroles. Never on a burger.

i hope he fucking dies what a disgusting human being

If you meant U.S. Of Israel then I agree

No you disgusting piece of shit. No matter who your master is it is your own doing and you deserve to be slaughtered for it.

I have no sympathy for American whites. You take pride in killing Europeans and invading countries

When the nonwhites decide to genocide you we will finally be free.

Your coal burning women and weak beta males deserve to be raped to death by blacks asians and arabs

>feminism
lol no

>shitty food elitism

hurr impeach trump well done steak

fuck off back to your trailer in the south and debate beans in chili with your obese family

I hope he dies on the operating table.

>I have no sympathy for American whites. You take pride in killing Europeans

Nigger you started WWI

The feminism as we know it today was formed in usa

My drug problems were largely due to childhood and teen abuse but I don't demand others pick up the slack for my poor coping mechanism you fucking faggot

How does that Bypass work out once he reaches a normal weight? Wouldnt that have complications? Why not just lose weight by going on a vegan Diet or something

this

also this.

medium rare a best but Trump's earned the right to do what he wants even if it's wrong.

yes beans in chili.

Jokes on you, he can drink mayo.

Please stop reminding us

>tfw boogie is saved from his poor eating habits and life choices but robbie is fucked
worst timeline

>admits he has mental problems from abuse and that's why he eats so fucking much
>gets a bypass surgery instead of therapy
Hes going to swell up again within 2 years, maybe 5.
screencap this.

Tbh these Serbia bombings that NATO pulled out the other day are inexcusable. Nowadays, Poland and Hungary are misbehaving and I'm scared to think where this may lead.

Betting odds that he dies on the table?

I don't think he lives in Iowa so I'm not paying for it...

Smart money is on him forcing too much food in and popping the stitches.