>>131523497

Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is quite literally no way liberals can defend this one. No amount of feigned smugness. No accusations of fake news.

It's over, shills. You lost. Conservatives beat you, again.

>There is quite literally no way liberals can defend this one.

They don't have to, just scream fake and deny reality. That's how their world view works in the first place.

"Bu- but O'Keefe fakes his videos!" "Th- this isn't proof that Draumph didn't conspire with Russia!"
>lol

>Chik-Fil-A
Confirmed gay-bashing conservative retard. This was a false-flag against the integrity CNN.

LMFAO WTF does Chik-Fil-A have to do with this? Absolutely fucking retarded. LOL

hi

I hate to sound ungrateful, but, PV could have done a LOT MORE DAMAGE with a coordinated attack, including the other Pravda outlets.
If he had done all four(ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN)
and dribbled them out, a little at a time, we could have seriously taken shekels away.

most coherent argument you'll ever get from a liberal

>"This is the opener for our series"

K

Guess we know why they all got so mad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw

I reckon so. Why do they always fixate on food, anyway? It's either food or sex.
>looks back at reply
Oh there's the sex thing. They mentioned homosexuality.

This was really good timing because CNN recently had to retract a Russia story.

it's clearly a double. The actual producer looks different.
Staged, fake news.

Considering Bonifields position in CNN basically being as far away from actual news as possible I'm not sweating it too much.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO The shilling is so sad, it's funny.

Hopefully Trump will buttfuck CNN with a crippling libel lawsuit.

AHAHAH! NICE

but one thing, how is he able to get the producer to say these things? Do they trust eachother?
if so, that means that the guy who filmed misued his trust wich is kind of a asshole thing to do

I dont care tho, well done

Can I borrow a cup salt?

ohhhhhh shit

bumpn

LIES, RUSSIA HACKERS SHOPPED THIS