Public Policy Polling survey found that 30% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats say they support “bombing Agrabah”

>Public Policy Polling survey found that 30% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats say they support “bombing Agrabah”.
why do muricans want to bomb agrabah? does jafar have chemical weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS0P8Hn01F8
youtube.com/watch?v=_VM3ECIH2wA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guards took a shit on the palace walls, on his orders!

youtube.com/watch?v=uS0P8Hn01F8

Ruled by a power mad dark sorcerer, and filled with brutal street apes that will cut off your ear if they don't like your face.

Glass the entire goddamn city.

>Supports dilution of the royal blood with street urchins

Fuck those sandniggers, if Trump wants to bomb them then so be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VM3ECIH2wA

Turkino.

this is old news and has already been in published books

How many of these intentionally retarded questions get answered just because people think it's funny? I seriously think that is what's going on with these.

Butt hurt muslim

I can only imagine..

>questions asked as a joke
>questions asked to 100s of people until they got their result
>questions asked inside a bar

There's no info on how these studies get conducted, so you can only imagine how they're done.

>public policy polling

Is not to be trusted. They are left wing trash. Remember when they compared Trump to cockroaches and cancer [but didn't do the same for any (D) candidate?]

isnt this pretty much how trump was elected?

>why do muricans want to bomb agrabah? does jafar have chemical weapons?
It was a shitty movie and there needs to be retribution.

>ring ring
>hello sir would you mind answering a few-click

Repeat x100 until the first respondent. Thats us. Thats home. Thats thats the scientific polling industry. A contract, sold to the lowest bidding telemarketing contractor

Pretty much

>25% of Americans don't know what Agrabah is but since it sounds Muslim they hate it
This is a good thing.

No it isn't. This is why we get people like Obama and Trump in office to mindlessly bomb Muslim countries and make everything worse.

Sounds islamic so it deserves to be purged from reality

>chase citizens with swords for taking an apple
drop the MOAB

how does bombing sandniggers make anything 'worse'?

No, no. I'll wait.

30% of Cons and 19% of cucks understand the American premise of confidence even in the face of uncertainty... makes sense.

This is the stupidest thing I've read all month

I like that liberals think it's funny that anti-muslim sentiment has reached the point where 20% of democrats think completely indiscriminate bombing of the middle east is justified.

I reckon people would be fine with the govt. bombing from turkey to zimbabe and from libya to pakistan.

if it sounds sand niggerish it has to be bombed

still waiting.

All Islamic shit has to go, Including Agrabah.