Have men today gotten this weak?

How dare they resist the female imperative.

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-rights-of-women.html

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/voxday/1djxXAoPQMVKZ
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/06/24/comment-of-the-week-women-are-anti-civilizational/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

womens value by men has never been lower, good job feminism.

The bitch in that pic is half right. They should beat the guy she cheated with AND beat her ass while they're at it.

My favorite part is that her name is faithful.

Maybe she should consider being worth keeping

>Returning to animal brawls for a female
Sounds awesome on paper, in context not so much

>I hate this new generation. men nowadays just ask you for sex instead of holding you down and raping you

>stone them both
t. God

Really? She want a men to fight for wortless sluts.

I guess women these days operate on Mongol rules now.

Stop cheating. Stop fucking cheating.

Id like to point the irony in her name.
A proper course of action would be this
Of course after beating them both senseless breaking up with the bitch is mandatory.

Every day is Vox Day

periscope.tv/voxday/1djxXAoPQMVKZ

How the fuck is it the guy's fault if you are a skanky whore. Guy's are less responsible because every guy just wants to fug. Women are supposed to have self control.

If my wife cheated, I wouldn't beat the shit out of the guy, I would beat the shit out of her.

Kinda this. If I caught them, I'd probably chimp out on the guy. But unless the guy she cheated with is my friend or someone I expect loyalty from, she's the only one responsible, the one who was disloyal.

>fight for me

It's clearly fake.

Women are biologically encoded to be sluts who have sex with lots of men to reproduce lots of offspring. They cant help it. Stop judging moralfags, this is the animal kingdom

>nigress

Try again cretins
Being a skank is literally every sheboons dominion

All praise to God!

dont equate nappy heade hoes with actual humans

>instead of just fighting the man you cheated with & forgiving you
The reason why men didn't hold women accountable is specifically because women were seen as weaker-willed and it was assumed they couldn't help themselves. If they don't want to be responsible for their own actions they'll have to reconsider the cushy life they had when they weren't seen as equals.

>beat the shit out of the guy
>publically out her as a whore
Never hit a woman physically, hit her socially instead

Yeah, western males should learn from arabs on this particular thing — whores should be publically stoned to death together with their mansluts.

>risking harm or death for a woman
>going to jail for women
>doing anything else for a woman aside from pumping and dumping

Ayy sweetie

What's the fucking point of people establishing monogamous relationships if they're not even gonna honor the simple social contract of DON'T FUCK OTHER PEOPLE. Notoriety? Social status of not being single while at the same time acting like you're fucking single but in secret? "Friends With Benefits" is a thing for a reason.

Good luck with that in rap world idiot

>beat guy up
>go to jail
>she breaks up with you because you're in jail
No thanks, dumping a skank is better in the long run. If someone cheats on you, they will do it again.

Only if it was one of your friends. If it's just some random dude why the fuck would you beat his ass?

Fuck that - I'll hit her both physically and socially.

"I had a conversation about flirting with my sister. This came up. Women at their core want to find out who the better man is. They would by default go with the winner of “you and him fight”. However men are not all on board with this idea. Such games are anti-civilization, and the costs are high. If men refuse, and choose to work out their differences in a more civilized and subtle way, women have to gain the information about men in a more covert fashion. So we get shit-tests, status seeking, etc."

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/06/24/comment-of-the-week-women-are-anti-civilizational/

Shes black so I dont believe anybody dated her and also dont believe any other man gave her a chance to cheat

Why the fuck would you attack some random dude who slept with your girlfirend?
It's not like he betrayed your trust.
He probably didn't even know you existed in the first place.
The blame lies solely on the woman.

Society applauds whoring nowadays. Unless she has very conservative background, slut-shaming will not work at all.

Women are crazily insecure beings and they simply can't stand the thought of being upped by other female. Half of threads on r/relationships are from insane females snooping on their boyfriends' phones, interrogating them daily about whereabouts and then complaining to reddit that they still don't trust their SO's completely, thus they must be cheating on them.

Sheboons all have stds

Some people are born with a sexuality that can't express itself in monogamous relationships, sweetie. Forcing "traditional", patriarchal values on them is oppressive. A man should always be supportive and understanding of a woman's needs, yes, NEEDS

Correct answer is to fight the man that she cheated with then dump that bitch

That is genius.

I know this is a troll but it still pisses me off

>Faithful
kek`d

This happened to me. She told me she was divorced, didn't see a ring either. Seem like a green light to me so I took it.

You guys surely can't tell me with a straight face that every girl you've ever slept with you interrogated them.

This. Your friend and girlfriend betrayed you. The random guy probably didn't know she was cheating or found out too late and this only your girlfriend's fault.

bingo

>Disgusting wife cheats on you
>Guy doesn't even know she's married
>You find out
>Assault guy
>He dies
>15 years for manslaughter

What the Germanbro said. Fault lies with the slut. By going after the guy that fucked her you are basically reaffirming your role as a cuck.
Dump the bitch, go grab a beer with the bro that helped you realize she was a slut. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

kek,women mental gymnastic.

we read the same blogs...

KEKS

I fucked around with a guy's wife once and was sure he was gonna find me and shoot me. He never did, or hasn't yet. This tells me that the floodgates are officially open and men in marriage are too weak to fight back

>inb4 shit that never happened
I wish. I was scared shitless. Now I know that there was nothing to fear

Some of us men have a women and balls and will gladly beat your ass for stepping out of line

>beat your ass
maybe if I was asleep or in a coma. I was more worried about the gun aspect. I live in a very trigger-happy area

>The random guy probably didn't know she was cheating or found out too late and this only your girlfriend's fault.

Lol no. He fucking knew. And he pictured you as a helpless beta male who wouldn't do shit.

So what? You have no relation with some random stranger, you've placed no trust in him. It's 100% on her. Quit being such a fucking cuck. Beating up some stranger won't stop your girlfriend from being a cheating whore.

this is part of the good reason mgtow exists.

How arrogant that she assumes shes worth all that shit to start with.

the idea of a label for wanting to not be in a relationship leaves a bad taste, but at some point I was just too tired to go on. In that respect, I understand the men on strike thing. I wouldn't even criticize the failures because they're more fun to have around than most women. Honestly, if you're not getting any, there is no good reason to be in the same room with them. There's a reason traditional women were told to hold their tongue. Maybe if they thought about what they were going to say, but instead they think about what they are going to look like saying it

Spoken like a true retard that has never done such a thing or faced the legal aftermath

hahaha, yeah totally

according to the law, your girl can fuck whomever and you aren't even allowed to defend yourself. I like these insane rules sometimes

beat the dude
beat her
beat her mom for not raising her properly
oust them at their local church as whores
shave their heads

also this.

expose her ways to her grandparents. that should hurt. perhaps they'll die as a result, leaving her familly permamently scarred. shit would be cash

every post under the muslim flag has an air of seriousness that it wouldn't normally have

>going to prison over some thot

Were allowed to defend ourselves here. Raging out and fucking the guy up who fucked ur girl is not considered self defense though :/

Where does this that live?

it would be if your wife was property. You could slide it in under castle doctrine

I c what u did there ahmed kek

every post under the rainbow flag has a skittleness to it that it wouldn't normally have.

She's the one that isn't faithful...

Why the fuck would you want to be with a woman that respect you so little she fucks with another guy?

Unless you're ok with being a cuck, you ditch the bitch and if you ditch the bitch fighting some guy over her is just dumb and shortsighted.

In a perfect world you could just stone her to death and move on without a care.

Why user

hahaha, you see, you made that seem ominous

>faithful

KEK

Going to jail over a fucking slut, who will leave you afterwards anyway

wrong. A lot of the time the female will not disclose her relationship status until AFTER she's got what she wanted

Typically he won't know she's someone else's.
The woman is a deceiver by her nature.

Why not both?

>probably

at least they'll both be getting fucked

Some dont seem to care or even get off on it. The whole the guy always knows thing is bullshit though and its some small percent. Id say half the time the guy knows the other half hes clueless or maybe suspects but nothing concrete

It's biological programming for men to murder faggots to curb the spread of aids.
Stop judging them.

you suddenly your heart isn't beating properly. Is it arythmia ? Tachycardia ? Maybe you won't have to kill yourself after all, it's the Universe's way of being there for you.

diarheea

Pretty concise, well deserving of a you.

She been listening to Kendrick Lamar

is that iFunny?

from today on, there will be no more Folger's Colombian in my house

(you see, it sounds like a dictate from the shah himself)

>slut-shaming will not work at all
Yeah, but we're seeing 'man up' type shaming becoming less effective too.
It's the logical counter, so as not to invest in a woman who will cuck you.

Tbh it seems a little pointless hunting down some random dude and beating him up. I mean if he was a friend or someone you knew then it was a betrayal and so I'd probably do it. But just some random guy? Not that I'd be scared of fighting or anything, it just seems like it wouldn't be worth the time or energy.

>beat up this guy that fucked me that probably had no idea and forgive me in the process

People on crack make more sense

You can't do this anymore because you can rack up an assault and battery charge. Back in the day, this was normal and nothing happened to you legally. Now you have to kick the bitch to the curb and try to find a new one

>Faggot flag
>Fungus-tier scum

Checks out.

the meals must have been perfect back when an over-boiled potato could land a bitch in the hospital

Yeah agreed.
I can appreciate the 'getting off on it', I mean it means you're the alpha, you're the desired genes.

It kept popping into my head when a chick that wanted to hook up with me got a boyfriend, but I turned her down before, would be a 'scum of the earth' move to do so.

Besides who knows, she might've gotten mad at me for it...But from what I've learned of female nature I have my doubts.

Think I'll stay Monk lvl

>stone them both
>t. God
I have yet to hear better advice from anyone.
Praise God.

They don't need men when the state values them. One day the communist femtopia will give them each a chadbot.

She can be a single and ride the cock carousel then. It´s nauseating but I´m willing to accept that because we are a free society. Why look for a relationship in this kind of situation? Unless if you are a narcissist enjoying to hurt other people.

>meet this girl
>start to like her a lot
>hangout a few times
>bang her
>suddenly she won't answer her phone
>after a few days look her up on facebook
>she's married

That was a few years ago now but since then I haven't tried for anything more than one night stands. The kikes have made most men degenerate and stupid but they absolutely fucking destroyed women. It's insane.

will the male robot climb power poles after storms? will it check the connections on all of her gas appliances for leaks? Women would die in about five minutes if left to care for the "details"

Stop
That's too real

It's biological programming for men to murder the children that she had. don't judge them

It's biological programming for men to rape, it is the animal kingdom