twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 b-but I don't wanna!
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT YOU CRIMINAL

pay debntz Greece and stop spamming this shitty thread for 184375th time

sage

Bump

Obesity is mostly genetics and mostly unrelated to what one eats

Bump

My god we've found perpetual energy! They're able to absorb mass from the air.

Yeah, you will, fat fuck.

Here is the chair story if someone is wondering

no but they retain more water from what they eat
obesity is a disease and should be treated as such

Indeed sone one always yas to pay. Now its just the responsibility of the individual to pay their owb way. As it should be.

Obligatory
To remind the new friends on who boogie is

why would he post this??

Truly a great human being
He has no shame

>greece asking for payment

people like you are the disease

if obesity is such a common, unstoppable 'disease', why is it that it's only the last 50-100 years we're seeing an enormous amount of fat-ass fatties?

>How he dies wipes his ass after pooping?

Before the advent of the anti-fat campaigns, obesity was a sign of luxury and wealth.
With the constant focus on putting wheat and other carbohydrates as the staple of your diet, it's no wonder everyone's getting obese.

Someone post his wife and her black 'gay friend'...

He doesn't

>retain more water
By a miracle of science, this man has been able to retain 250lbs of water

Bump

Bump 2

SALAD DODGIN'

Bump 3

Last bump!

Yeah, Boogie, you will have to pay with your life.

Thank God this fat fuck is finally going to die, it will free up millions of tons of food for people who actually need it.

A Song of Denbt And Euro
> Papandopulos never pays his denbts!

Isn't he getting a surgery in August or somewhere around there?

just wiggles the worst off

You killed yourself you fat fuck. You should be dropped in the middle of the wilderness or sent to a fucking work camp.

>PAY FOR MY AND MY WIFES HEALTHCARE YOU WEIGHTIST FUCK

doesn't this fat goy make like 300k on youtube alone?

if thats not enough maybe he should sell some of his fat for soap making

>his wife in the back of the pic

sage

Yes plus 200k per anno on twitch.

But somebody gotta pay for those toys ans all the food

That's a big bitch.

youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0

>bump

>SOMEONE
>MUST
>PAY

>Greece

Clearly not you.

I thought his wife was skinny. I thought she was cucking him and just waiting for Boogie to die to inherit all that stream money. I was wrong.

The real question is

>How does he fuck his wife?

I'm betting he doesn't and lets her black "friend" take care of that

Need bruise pattern explanation.

TIME TO PAY UP YOU FUCKING SKINNIES

This. If that's not enough maybe he should subtract the cost of his health care from his MacDonalds budget.

She was always chubby but just like his dog, his borther and his friends she balloned up near boogie. He is toxic.

Yea, you

Isn't this fatty rich anyway from all this YouTube money he makes?

Serious question. Why should he die because he can't afford insurance when there are literally billionaires on the planet that could pay for anyone who can't afford insurance

I think he has a million or so

>a millionaire that makes 800k yearly cant afford healthcare
Oh fuck off, youre so full of shit

Serious question. How fat are you?

Healthcare is just that expensive in America.

Im tired of these memes
This as dead a meme as our debt

>Why don't we just spread the world's wealth around!?

>Total annual world income (aka Gross World Product) in 2013 was $75.6 trillion according to the World Bank. That's about $11.5k for every person on the planet, which would be adequate in some places, but not "rich" anywhere.

can't wait to read about his major heart failure. Sure you can get weight loss surgery, for cosmetic purposes -- but being a tubalub for 10+ years means that your arteries are full of lard.

it is when you require a new heart transplant every week

How do we make healthcare affordable? Is there ever a scenario where a free market and competition drives healthcare prices so low that the average Joe can set a few grand aside and not need to worry about needing stitches or surgery?

Is insurance inherently evil or is it that it has just ran rampant and politicians are doing insurance companies favors, lobbying etc etc.

What about big ticket stuff like cancer?

Kekked

I'm overweight yes but I have insurance so that's irrelevant

he's not even trying in the slightest to be healthy. no one is perfect, but some are much less perfect than others.

Denbt is no meme, Greece.

Fake and gay. He never tweeted this.

Why does this fat fuck feel entitled to healthcare when he could easily pay it himself? Also, maybe he should think about maybe having a healthy fucking lifestyle and not eating shit like this and this
I've never liked him, and that retarded Xbox video was never funny.

IT'S ;clap: NOT :clap: HIS :clap: MONEY :clap:

because the ones who end up paying for him are actually simple working people and not billionaires?

Debnts are a meme when no one can collect and 2/3rds of it are domestic and not owed to China like everyone thought

Because he is a spineless slob.

>That video where he says eating healthy for him is the same as eating tasteless goo for a healthy person

People his size should be put into adult fat camps where they have to stay indefinitely until they can produce something marketable. Enough free rides and enough medicalizing degenerate obesity.

Should all send boogie the highest fat foods we can find see how long it takes him to die

Then we should tax the rich to the point healthcare is free for those who can't afford. I only make 22 grand a year. Why should I pay for insurance when zuckerburg is worth 60+ billion

All he has to do is cut his fucking intake
Thats half of losing weight, i cut my intake and lost 10 pounds doing NOTHING

Here
He already has found a way

He is so fucking entitled isn't he?

Daily reminder that he's an actual cuck and lets his wife get fucked by a black bull. And she's proud to say it publicly.

I wouldn't be surprised if she withdrew an insane life insurance policy on him and didn't tell him before he exploded in size. At this point she's just waiting for him to die to collect all those youtube dollars, patreon dollars, and insurance money.

A quick look at her twitter reveals she has very expensive tastes.

He makes a gorillion youtube bux every year, why can't he just buy health insurance?

A gorillion bucks ain't that many, it's the adhoax.

Let's be honest here, he isn't even able to have sex. The mistress has to satisfy herself somehow

Sup Forums needs to enable emojis

medical bills in the united states are really inflated because hospitals know the government will cover the costs with tax money

Youtube contributors had their income slashed by about 40% due to advertisers pulling their adspace from Youtube. Many youtube contributors have fallen back to making Patreon pages and pressure others into paying them.

"Want the same level of content? Pay me fucker."

Any smart youtuber would've invested that money, or saved it. It's fun seeing no talent hacks put into their place.

I suppose that's also why tuition is so high as well.

EY BAWS WUT WUZ U SAYIN'??!!

did that broken leg - you know - go UP his ass? how . . .what even leads to that, like the order of events there

Boogie's fat transcends reality

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLZ WHILE I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON LARD AN BUTTER TO SHOVE INTO MY FAT FACE

I hope he chokes on his own fat so the world can be rid of his bitching and moaning.

T H I C C

Didn't he make a Tweet bragging about how he can afford health insurance even without Obamacare?

There's no feasible way for me to give a shit if this fat fuck dies.

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=llrmq8q3E24

peter schiff is really good at debuking these delusions of "free" healthcare and education when he's not shilling about muh gold

Funny how back in the day fat people used to be such a rarity they were displayed at freak shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0P6uKCO38c

bullshit, it's the result of overeating and no exercise

Carbohydrates are the staple of the diet.

There are people who are naturally chubby or gain weight due to incurable conditions (like, diabetes). But they are never as huge as that dude.

Hold on, so he makes like 500k a year? How the fuck does he not have money to pay for healthcare? He can't be eating 500 thousand fucking dollars worth of food yearly and not be dead. What the fuck?

PAY

Should be Ronald McDonald's arm

because people like him would be long dead back then

I hope this fat fuck dies, used to like him but not anymore.

>mfw that guy isn't even that fat by today's standards